Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63081 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by MDCEO1: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Hi Nissparts, I just bought a registered Nissan Altima 2003 model.(auto tranny).
Its only obvious issue is that the AC is not cooling well as the coolant appears to be leaking from somewhere along the piping.
My questions are-
What are the things I need to check or do now for its first routine servicing in my hands, having just bought the car from another owner, to ensure optimal performance.
What type of ATF should I use for Nissan Altima 2003.
What engine oil should I use?
Do you work on car ACs too?
I need your prompt reply please. Thanks.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2013
ATF
Either Matic D or any Dexron III equivalent

Engine oil
5w-30

I would carry out a comprehensive diagnostic check on the engine and transmission first.
I normally discourage people from buying Nigerian used Nissans. These vehicles are problematic enough on their own and then you now add the average Nigerian maintenance culture = disaster.
There may be hidden issues that'll cost you soon and the only way you will be able to reassure yourself of a clean slate is with that scan.
I do not work on ACs but I have a cooling technician who can sort it out.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by MDCEO1: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2013
^^^Thanks.
So apart from scanning, the only things i need to do for now are to change the engine oil and transmission oil right?
Do you do the scanning, if so how much does it cost or is it for free?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Regular scanning is N5k.
Scanning that involves transmission, abs, airbag and other BCM systems is 10k.
Yes, you can change both fluids if only just to give you some peace of mind that you have the right specifications in there.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by MDCEO1: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
My mechanic said i should find out what transmission oil and engine oil the former owner was using and make sure I use exactly that same oil,even if it is not the manufacturer's recommended oil.
I told him that I had already found out the manufacturer's recommendations for my car's model, which is exactly what you listed above. I asked him that shouldnt I change it to the manufacturer's recommendation?
He replied that I had better use whatever oils the former owner was using, that if I change it to the manufacturer's specs after having used a different one all this while, it might lead to problems for the car.
He said it's only tokunbo cars that should stick to manufacturer's specifications, that since my car is a Nigerian used one, that I had better stick to whatever the previous owner was using.

Is this information correct from actual street experience, or is it just a load of bullcrap?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
See attached

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by MDCEO1: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahahaha!!!! LMAO!!!!
That got me bursting out loud laughing.
grin grin grin
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by MDCEO1: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
So if I want to bring my car over to your place for a lookover and routine servicing, as per just taking over from someone else, how much will it cost me?
Abeg bear in mind that this is Christmas season o, and i'm quite a bit cashstrapped at the moment, but feel I just have to do it....
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Depends on what activities will be captured in "lookover and routine servicing"
Just so this thread is not derailed, you can send me an email at nisspartsng@gmail.com with specific details of what you want to do exactly.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by MDCEO1: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Email is a long thing. I'll give you a call straightaway lets talk it over.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=28pt]Other Mouth Watering End of year Offers:

Brand new alternator for Infiniti models- Was N40k/ Now N25k
Brand new water pump- Was N25k/ Now N20k
Rear Light Pair for 2007-2010 Altima- Was N70k/ Now 50k
Brand new Control arm Pair for QX4/Pathfinder- Was N30k/ Now 20k
Mass Air Flow Sensors- Was N25k/ Now 20k
Starter for Murano and Maxima- Was N40k/ Now N25k
Radiators for new model Altima/Maxima series- Was N70k/ Now N50k

Hurry now! These prices wont stay the same for long
08022228273[/size]
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by saxy4c(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hello please how much do I get the camera module for the infinity fx35 2009. This will enable me see the back of the car when I engage reversing gear as this does not work anymore.
 Thanks for prompt response.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2013
Hello Saxy, I have responded to your Email
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2014
undecided
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by stake: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Can you advise of price for 2 front shock absorbers and 2 rear shock absorbers for 2004 Nissan Xterra.
By the way,the vehicle is just too bouncy and its very unpleasant,feels like its suspended on only springs
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Responded to your mail
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Call to order genuine parts for Nissan and Infiniti vehicles!!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Cwhyte(m): 6:00am On Oct 04, 2014
nissparts: Call to order genuine parts for Nissan and Infiniti vehicles!!
Do you open on Saturdays?
Or will you open today? Salah!!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2014
The store is now a delivery service. What do you need?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Cwhyte(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
nissparts:
The store is now a delivery service. What do you need?
I just got a used murano, want to bring it for check up and fixing
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Oh,okay. The workshop is near unilag back gate.
You can call to make an appointment for Monday
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Cwhyte(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
nissparts:
Oh,okay. The workshop is near unilag back gate.
You can call to make an appointment for Monday
Ok sir, will get in touch later in the week.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by gentlered: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Goodjob bro, do you do 2002pathy pimping?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2014
In some regard, yes.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
[size=18pt]Call now for delivery of brand new, original, Nissan and Infiniti parts[/size]
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2014
nissparts:
[size=18pt]Call now for delivery of brand new, original, Nissan and Infiniti parts[/size]
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=nissparts post=27682076][/quote]I tried calling your line but it was switched off. I need original engine oil SAE 5w30 grade for my FX35. How much does it cost? I am in Owerri currently, how much will it cost you to deliver it to me?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
nissparts:
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Olucheye(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by llade(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
@ nissparts pls whats d long term effect of doing a radiator bypass for a 2006 pathfinder for a heavy traveller. Wanted to buy one but am discouraged by d radiator leak trans problems.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » » / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / 500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.