Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (106451 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by smile4kenn(m): 3:11am On May 30, 2011
Nigeria's First Family Like You've Never Seen Her Before

wow, 

beautiful

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Beaf: 3:43am On May 30, 2011
They really look happy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by aljharem3: 3:51am On May 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

funny ppl

Beaf:

They really look happy.

where are u in the picture

are u the boy? undecided
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Beaf: 4:00am On May 30, 2011
^
'Been grazing too much again I see. embarassed
How is your goat farm? I hear you are suffering from goat-bite thats why you act funny.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by aljharem3: 4:02am On May 30, 2011
Beaf:

^
'Been grazing too much again I see. embarassed
How is your goat farm? I hear you are suffering from goat-bite thats why you act funny.

abeg that is not the question, i know ur secret angry

are you the boy or the girl ?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by dempeople(m): 4:15am On May 30, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The boy looks like his father. Look at the watch he's wearing. Na big man watch for a small boy oo. grin

Anyways, nice family picture.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by DisGuy: 4:36am On May 30, 2011
spot the quote

My friends are those who relate with me based on my person not my office?
which office o? the minister for women affairs is like her housemaid

the boy looks like that short actor
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by obailala(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2011
Dis Guy:

spot the quote
which office o? the minister for women affairs is like her housemaid

the boy looks like that short actor

Aki grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Rhino5dm: 7:16am On May 30, 2011
Are these the adopted children?

I hear that patience is male paw paw incapable of bearing any fruit.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by dempeople(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

So I heard. Kudos to GEJ for such manliness.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by KnowAll(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2011
the boy looks like the mum, that rumour the woman has not got any kid is dead on arrival. Just look at the bone structure of the little boy's face and compare it with those of Patience Jonathan, no doubt in my mind she gave birth to that kid.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 7:38am On May 30, 2011
Great family!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Abagworo(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

A whole lot of rumours going round in PH with regards to the President's manhood.Some even say he married another wife who slept with another man to have a child for him.I pay little attention to these sort of character assassinating rumours even though he is politically and economically incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Sunofgod(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2011
Patience is looking very 'Glamorous' these days.

Nice makeover - next the elocution lessons.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by smile11s(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2011
Beautiful pictures and I hope they do a beautiful job too
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by QualityShare: 3:20pm On May 30, 2011
Lovely
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Imeobong(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2011
Cheii!!!! Goodluck, shocked shocked so u have a daughter ? If I wasn't married God safe you I would have have pick her for a wife (like Isa Yaguda)  grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Don't mind them jare. . .how can these old people have these small kids as children at this time of their lives.patience is still pregnant and yet to deliver.can't you see how her tummy looks like a calabash ?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2011
God bless the first family of my country, I love this family portrait, may the good Lord keep blessing you.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by 9ja4eva: 4:29pm On May 30, 2011
Lovely picture of the first family.

I wish them well
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by unipol(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2011
Abagworo:

A whole lot of rumours going round in PH with regards to the President's manhood.Some even say he married another wife who slept with another man to have a child for him.I pay little attention to these sort of character assassinating rumours even though he is politically and economically incompetent.

if his manhood is not working, that means God is actually on the way to save nigeria. by giving us a president without distractions.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by HighChief4(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2011
Imeobong:

Cheii!!!! Goodluck, shocked shocked so u have a daughter ? If I wasn't married God safe you I would have have pick her for a wife (like Isa Yaguda) grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 30, 2011
unipol:

if his manhood is not working, that means God is actually on the way to save nigeria. by giving us a president without distractions.

LWKMD
what has sterility got to do with delivery ? Is obama not married with genuine kids ?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by cvibe: 5:07pm On May 30, 2011
@ NL patience

Remember the President said he was not born rich. Probably he started having kids when he could afford to give them the best as Deputy Governor, not as a Lecturer in the University, fighting Government for salary increase everytime.

Nice family pics.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 30, 2011
the pic makes me jealous cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
rally nice family picture!!!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by otokx(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2011
Nice family pictures - one wife 2 children makes a whole lot of sense.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2011
otokx:

Nice family pictures - one wife 2 children makes a whole lot of sense.
i think he is the only nig president with one wife. am i right? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by enomakos(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2011
lovely
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by enomakos(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2011
Toaskarity:

i think he is the only nig president with one wife. am i right? embarassed embarassed embarassed

nope i.b.b had one wife same with the late umaru and yakubu gowon
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by OmaAkpai: 6:29pm On May 30, 2011
see d boy chick, e go don chop enough FISH, trust Ijaw boy, luk like his mum grin shocked
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by 190: 6:50pm On May 30, 2011
Very UGLY CHILDREN

Dont they have beautiful children in Nigeria anymore angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by saintneo(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2011
from confirmed sources: these children were born to Goodluck and Patience; there are other children of Goodluck by other women. People of Bayelsa state are very polygamous and divorce is rampant in the society as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.