Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Need Geraldine Iheme's Contact - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Geraldine Iheme's Contact (1238 Views)

Geraldine Of Bba Reads From Book In Akure / Big Brother Housemate, Geraldine Iheme Book Launch -disfigured Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Geraldine Iheme's Contact by ayosmiles(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2011
Anyone with Geraldine's contact? The former BBA housemate released her book last year and joined the literary family. We need her contact to invite her to a literary event coming up this june. She seems to be kind of evasive
Re: I Need Geraldine Iheme's Contact by dominique(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2011
Re: I Need Geraldine Iheme's Contact by ayosmiles(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2011
thanks av already done dat nd recieved a positive response
Re: I Need Geraldine Iheme's Contact by dominique(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2011
good to know. i hope to get my hands on her book soon.
Re: I Need Geraldine Iheme's Contact by ayosmiles(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2011
Geraldine Iheme will be reading her book, Disfigured Emotions to fans at the sunshine city, Akure on the 21st of this month. Some other celebrities will also be present to give her support

(1) (Reply)

Our Lives / My Facebook Crush - Short Story By Olivia Ngene / The Mercenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.