Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website (1261 Views)

Seven Ways Of Driving Traffic To Your Blog / 39 Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic To Your Website / Driving Traffic To My Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by GM008: 12:17pm On May 30, 2011
We need some help in driving web trafic to our website, we are currently looking to traffic from within Nigeria.
If you are able to do this, let us have your feed back.

The website address is www.9jatech.com
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 30, 2011
I am a professional web design and internet marketer.You can contact me on contactwiceworld@gmal.com so that i can used our proven strategies to help your site gain web presence and increase your sale.Thanks
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by freeman191(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2011
Did analysis in your site, and it was as follows:
1. Page Rank 1
2. Domain Age: 1year and 209days
3. Alexa Rank 14,169,682
4. Estimated daily Unique Visitors: 7
5. Google indexed pages: 1
6. Keywords:none
7. Description: none
8. Backlinks:not sure

If you want traffic on your site, it depends on which traffic you want, paid or organic(free), if you want paid just buy google ads and facebook ads, or give to a professional to handle for you and make the most out of it, but if you want organic (free), you need to really work hard on your website optimization first before you can see any free traffic, and i must warn it's not immediate, it is gradual, it may take 2 - 3 months before you begin to see any reasonable traffic, i would suggest you start with paid traffic for immediate results, while you build your organic traffic.
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by yawatide(f): 11:45pm On May 30, 2011
you need to work on your mod rewrites such that a current url like so: http://www.9jatech.com/product-detail.php?p=MzQ3

Will look like so: http://www.9jatech.com/hp-pavillion-laptop

Also, if I replace the "mzq3" from above with an apostrophe, I get a blank page. This isn't good from both a security and a business stand point.

1 Like

Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2011
As excellent as the suggestion and contribution you have gotten so far is,the truth is that you need to invest to get quality and targeted traffic so as to increase your traffic and sales.So why don't you contact us Elites web design today so that we can use our proven strategies to provide you Nigeria targeted traffic just as you stated. email contactwiceworld@gmail.com.
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by shawonlese: 8:36pm On May 31, 2011
@ Poster,

I will sell you a package that will drive people to your website, provided you are willing to let them win something for free.
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by GM008: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2011
Thanks a million for all your advice, Pls keep it flowing.

@shawonlese - Can you forward me your contact details & I will contact you

@phronices - I sent you an email and i look forward to your reply
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by krisjovi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
@ freeman how can i get a paid traffic?
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by lagoshost(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hi,

This article here can help you:

http://incomepanel.com/5-reasons-your-site-is-not-getting-good-traffic/

Look @ it and take to study it.

Good Luck.
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by sweetpawn1: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2011
The best and most effective way to get traffic to ur site is google adwords. That's their job.
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by kiran1: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2012
You can increase the traffic by submit the Nigerian directories and websites,
Through SEO plans you can increase your traffic.If you need get the seo plan at http://www.thewebpole.com/ .It helps to increase the traffic.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by Johndoe100(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2012
Wny does every 2 penny web designer think that they are SEO experts? If you want trafic talk to a SEO guy.
If you buy traffic (either as ppc or otherwise) in the very short run, there will be almost no conversions. It is best to get endure the few months while the SEO guy does his magic and then watch your traffic and sales improve dramatically.
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by 9jatech(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
GM008:
if u nid Real tym Traffic, view dis page 4more

www.nairaland.com/2705411/get-real-time-traffic-site#39595267
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by yomalex(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by flavourway: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Submit Your Blog For Review For Blogworld Awards 2012 / What Is The Best Tool For Webdesign? / I Want To Review Your Website/blog For FREE On My Own Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.