Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) (11418 Views)

OMG: See What Obasanjo Was Caught Doing With Patience(goodluck Wife) At Ebonyi S / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Wife Dancing While Korede Bello Performs / Buhari's Wife Vs Goodluck's Wife..who Do You Think Is Going To Win In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2011
Heres a photo of president goodluck and wife patience dancing at the inaugural ball party.

Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by violent(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2011
cinderella baby!!!!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2011
violent:

cinderella baby!!!!

LOL cheesy
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by blacksta(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2011
Copy cats
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BABE3: 1:22pm On May 30, 2011
   Why didn't they just stick to a traditional dance or something?--they sha want to "feel among"-- **chuckles** They no try atall--see my first lady looking like a bag of cassava. **smh**

Compare and Contrast!  cheesy 

Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by snowdrops(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2011
enjoyment officers. hope every Nigerian would have a reason to dance like this.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ayusman16(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2011
Bombs and Mallams are busy killing people but yet these fools are still celebrating?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2011
Bad belle people. abeg make una leave dem jor! to be presido na beans? grin grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ogagusps3: 3:34pm On May 30, 2011
First time I'm seeing any president in a suit.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by buzugee(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2011
BABE!:

Why didn't they just stick to a traditional dance or something?--they sha want to "feel among"-- **chuckles** They no try atall--see my first lady looking like a bag of cassava. **smh**

Compare and Contrast!  cheesy 

stop contradicting yourself. you criticize cuz they are not in traditional outfit yet you compare them to people in western outfit. sounds to me like you got a lil haterade in your game  grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by apache77(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2011
Leave GEJ alone. I was never his supporter, didnt want him to get there, since he is now there, he is 'our president.' Yesterday, our President was spot on. He was daper n was looking really debonair. Refreshing change from those stiff ND attires he wears. Dame may have spoit the show, but by and large GEJ covered up for her. MY President rocks
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 30, 2011
I don't usually tease this woman, but unfortunately there is a masquerade in my village called Ekediegwu, thats what Patience Jonathan reminds me of in this picture.

This ball dancing is a mistake.

e no fit them at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by ektbear: 4:15pm On May 30, 2011
First time seeing him in a suit. Looks good on him.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 30, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/449820_president_with_swag_jpg9916156a67277283bf5de56d636897f2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/449789_president_goodluck__wife_jpgea6b34300a0cba696837fae0a68836dc

attack of the aba made!

audacity of hope vs wind of hope

elecetronic media based campaign vs facebbok

of course, that is where it all ends

while obama is nailing the likes of osama, gej is praying

while obama is hiring technocrats, gej is dishing out posts for the pdp boys
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by isleman(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2011
They really shouldn't have done this. This is not us (AFRICAN). Its laughable.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 30, 2011
isleman:

They really shouldn't have done this. This is not us (AFRICAN). Its laughable.

thats what the gej apologists say when we joke about the dames english cheesy
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 30, 2011
Who wear suit for gorilla ?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2011
Haters Keep hating, whether you like am oooo, whether u no like am oooo, He is the President, His wife is your first lady, Go hug transformer if e dey pain u.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by klomak(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This looks so nice.
He should wear suit more often.

Pls, stop comparing with Obama oh!!! Afterall, Obama hadnt seen the joy of banga soup and starch. I give Mitchell one week with the delicacy and we would recognise her figure, lol

I dont know what is happening at home, But obviously nigerian dont appreciate anything or they are never grateful. As regards Obama and Osama, it took them yearssss with million of dollars of taxpayers money and lives to get ONE man. Besides, americans are still criticizing him everyday, you guyz shd come over and see what happens on the streetz here. Dont be deceived by CNN and co,
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by klomak(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2011
One more thing,
It means Obama n co are copycats and the world at large is one, grin grin grin
Have you ever gone to an highschool ball, and guaduation ceremony in suit, then you are a copycat,
dude, pls, let us appreciate for once, angry

BTW, I hope he gets his cabinet right.
If I see Akala's name there shocked shocked shocked, I will be disappointed, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by tjskii(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2011
chei na dis kain gown dem dey call mary amaka/ woronworo   grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2011
kloma_k:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This looks so nice.
He should wear suit more often.

Pls, stop comparing with Obama oh!!! Afterall, Obama hadnt seen the joy of banga soup and starch. I give Mitchell one week with the delicacy and we would recognise her figure, lol

I dont know what is happening at home, But obviously nigerian dont appreciate anything or they are never grateful. [/b]As regards Obama and Osama, it took them yearssss with million of dollars of taxpayers money and lives to get ONE man.[b] Besides, americans are still criticizing him everyday, you guyz shd come over and see what happens on the streetz here. Dont be deceived by CNN and co,

ok for americans to criticize obama , but nigerians who criticize gej are ungrateful?

no comments on the wind of hope book ?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by klomak(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2011
Oyb, no worries, no worries. smiley
I understand your view. The mass have a duty to put the executives on their toes, smiley

But the suit still fit him, smiley
As regards a ball, it isnt a bad idea neither is their dress sense wrong,
lol, just imagined what you would say if Dame wore wrapper to the ball, LMAO!!!!

There is little he can do about her, he married her b4 politics and sticking to her (as she is) is a good example. I want to believe he loves her, better than having a sworn womanizer as president/Governor(Arnold, the father of many children) or making her go and do tummy-tuck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Looking forwards to seeing comments on this thread, maybe i cud be enlightened some more, smiley
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Calamama: 5:28pm On May 30, 2011
Biggest black nation on earth has nothing to offer the world aping the white man?

Whenever I speak with foreigners, the educated ones often state they have full admiration for Nigeria because Nigerians eat their own food and wear their traditional clothes. Nigerians are proud of their culture and know its importance in showing the world that black people have something to offer; that blacks have a third way. Now look at this bush man called president and his wife behaving like Chimps at the Chimp tea party. Too many people in position of power in Nigeria at the moment are acting like bush people who think that suit and tie is civilised whereas it is the exact opposite.

Sophisticated Nigerians have always known that so-called third world people go through phases in development. When they gain independence they go through a first phase when they think aping whites and abandoning traditional culture makes them civilised. For instance they want to wear suits, ball gowns and eat traditional foods with fork and knifes. However as they become more civilised they realise that wearing traditional clothes and valuing their cultural heritage is the most civilised thing to do.

Nigeria went through the primitive stage of aping the west in the early seventies, are we going backwards?

Please mister president don’t copy the rest of Africa don’t return us to primitively
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by fxtopedia(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2011
I just remember Fela Anikulapo song:

Animal dey putu suit oooo , roflmao
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by BABE3: 6:16pm On May 30, 2011
buzugee:

stop contradicting yourself. you criticize cuz they are not in traditional outfit yet you compare them to people in western outfit. sounds to me like you got a lil haterade in your game  grin

Haterade ke?!!! haba?! haha!!! Hate on Madam Patience? A no get job? Is it the English or Body, wish won?? lmaooo-- or is it GEJ i'll be hating on? I'm not into politics sef so-- undecided -who gives a flying hoot if he's the president or not? Not me.

Anyways, I ain't contradicting myself sweetness. My point was authenticity. They should have been original and stuck to what they know best--the handkerchief dance-  wink then, I wouldn't have had any cause to compare them. Now that they've tried to feel among, see how they've disgraced themselves?---especially madam. grin
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by member479760: 6:27pm On May 30, 2011
dance, dance, dance!!! pretty cool! enjoy yourself bo, afterall 4 years too small for you to effect change but to dance.
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by OmaAkpai: 6:40pm On May 30, 2011
eee easy na OGOGORO de worry una, bad belle people!
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by buzugee(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2011
all of you guys are crazy. you see nothing wrong in riding in foreign cars, you see nothing wrong in wearing foreign shoes (some of you take trips to london to shop for clothes), you see nothing wrong in reading foreign books and you are angry at the president for wearing foreign clothes ?
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by buzugee(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2011
i bet all of you are dreaming of owning a benz, bmw or lexus if you already dont have one. (well none of these things are made in nigeria )
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 30, 2011
Haterade ke?!!! haba?! haha!!! Hate on Madam Patience? A no get job? Is it the English or Body, wish won?? lmaooo-- or is it GEJ i'll be hating on? I'm not into politics sef so--   -who gives a flying hoot if he's the president or not? Not me.

Anyways, I ain't contradicting myself sweetness. My point was authenticity. They should have been original and stuck to what they know best--the handkerchief dance-   then, I wouldn't have had any cause to compare them. Now that they've tried to feel among, see how they've disgraced themselves?---especially madam.

Ummm---lemme guess you always dress in your native attires right----ummmm if you don't just go drink cool water cus your just contradicting yourself,
Re: President Goodluck & Wife Dancing (pic) by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2011
Why is ODECHUKWU  holding a sack of rice?

Ise eniyan se eranko  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant / Obi Presents 300 Security Vehicles To Anambra Communities / APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.