Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

solved - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / solved (2041 Views)

Excessive Sweating(solved) / 9 Weird Vagina Issues—solved! / Shaving Bumps Problem Solved - Bump Terminator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

solved by jaydean: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
problem solved
Re: solved by kemulala(f): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2007
my friend i am sorry to say that it looks like an STD to me, even if u haven´t penetrated a woman u can get it if u have been playing with ur penis in a woman vagina, i think u better see a doctor asap because ur condition can get worst
Re: solved by Femonjay(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
dont be shy about this try and see doctor
Re: solved by cuteass1(f): 4:48am On Jul 30, 2007
jaydean:

I started noticing some hard yellowish pulse inside the opening of the Circumcision structure on my man hood.
each time i am alone i would press it off, once in very long whiles but it`s like the thing is getting more serrious, now it irritates me inside, some times i would use palm oil to maasage it which gives me small reeif but am sure this is not a sexually transmitted what ever could rather be an arror that occoured while they circumsised me at infancy.am a 24 years old guy and has not had sex even once since my life.
I need help on what to use or where to go in orther to restore my healthy penis

kemu_lala:

my friend i am sorry to say that it looks like an STD to me, even if u haven´t penetrated a woman u can get it if u have been playing with your penis in a woman vagina, i think u better see a doctor asap because your condition can get worst

The guy specifically said he's never had sex, i wonder where u got your own theory from, or you only read half of the story? undecided

@ poster

Like they said, you got to see a doctor, you never can tell what it is . . and every minute you waste could make your situation more critical. You shoulda been to a doctor's a long time ago , , now get your bu tt to the hospital before you worsen your situation!!
Re: solved by sisqology(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2007
If u r still unda ur parents,tell ur dad 1st
Re: solved by obua: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2007
Pls see a doctor. Dont be shy about it.
Going without diagnosis/treatment will surely affect your virility and fertility in future
Re: solved by omoge(f): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2007
haha @ cuteass. @poster, hurry go to the hospital to see a doctor. it might be some worms who knows. don't wait so you don't get your situation worst.
good luck and let us know you are ok. cheers.
Re: solved by oluhak: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2007
Referenced to ur issue , pls i wld advice u go for lab test to determine wht the problem is.

Olu - Hak
Re: solved by geegee(f): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2007
i'll advice u see a docter fast.
Re: solved by champredd(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2007
Go see doctor.
Re: solved by FufuKing1(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2007
Oh no, this is very sad. My friend it sounds like you have a complication from your circumcision.

This is why male circumcision is wrong. I hope the doctors have fixed you up by now.
Re: solved by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2007
Any whitish / yellowish discharge (pus) indicates the presence of infection. It doesn't have to be an STD, it could just be an infection, such as one can get with boils.

Definitely see a doctor, they've seen it all before, so please don't feel embarrassed.

Hope it all goes well.
Re: solved by jaydean: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2007
ok
Re: solved by FufuKing1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2007
jaydean:

I walked in to the Teaching Hospital nearest to me but was shy to describe this situation, actually i need to know the field of the particular medical doctor whom I should confide in. some one tell me the possible medical field of such doctor as I should explain to because it`s a story i would not like to tell twice

My friend, there is no need to be shy. These are medical professionals.

And really this sounds like an infection? So almost any doctor should be able to treat it. But the doctor that specializes in male anatomy is the urologist. Please go get checked out soon! You don't want to end up with something serious because you waited.
Re: solved by Cathian: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2007
You need to see a urologist, and, you need to see him right away!! If you let an infection in that area go untreated for too long, it may hurt your chances of having a family someday.
Re: solved by seun001(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
wow u need a doki asap.
when u see a general practitioner as in most hospitals then he will refer u to a professional.though by now u should have gotten over it.
Re: solved by chocolatey(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2008
Fufu King:

Oh no, this is very sad. My friend it sounds like you have a complication from your circumcision.

This is why male circumcision is wrong. I hope the doctors have fixed you up by now.

Male circumcision is wrong?? who wudda thot
Re: solved by vanesa(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2008
Go to the infectious disease department there you will be go for lab test
Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Cure Any Kind Of Disease Jigsimur Pus 100% NATURAL HERBAL Product / COVID-19: 204 New Cases Reported,1932 Total Cases, 319 Discharged, 58 Deaths / Secrets To Young Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.