Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Uniuyo Students With A First Class Vision - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Students With A First Class Vision (1858 Views)

Obasanjo’s Bells University Graduates 21 Students With 1st Class Degrees / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Students With A First Class Vision by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2011
University of Uyo is one of the higher institutions that produces the least of first class graduates every graduating year,and dis is a school dat houses the best brains, so I begin to wonder,wat are we not gettin right and how can we possibly correct it? This thread seeks to open us to ideas,ways and principles dat will hepl any first class visioner archieve his goal.Plz ur contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Uniuyo Students With A First Class Vision by chamber2(m): 4:24am On May 31, 2011
University of Uyo is one of the higher institutions that produces the least of first class graduates every graduating year,and dis is a school dat houses the best brains, so I begin to wonder,wat are we not gettin right and how can we possibly correct it? This thread seeks to open us to ideas,ways and principles dat [/b]will [b]hepl any first class visioner archieve his goal.Plz your contribution will be highly appreciated.

If you worth a first class it will be awarded to you.I don't still believe that any university will deny its students first class if they merit it, unless the student is unable to defend it.Just look at the errors above, how can a university award this kind of student first class?Go and read what people like Jarus and sagamite of NL write and then judge if you worth a first class.
Re: Uniuyo Students With A First Class Vision by felostar: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2012
please,how is the direct entry procedure to your school cos i have 2.95 lower credit. Computer engr or elect elect engr?

(1) (Reply)

Automatic 2011/2012 Admission! Hurry Up / Waec Nov/dec 2011 Results Out / Pictures from Unilag Vs Babcock: Konami 2013 Charity Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.