Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? (11735 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by estherdim: 12:15pm On May 31, 2011
My dear forum members i need your help! Am into a relationship and i love the girl so much that i can not afford to loss her to another man. But all am doing to keep her happy since to prove abortive and she always say that she love me. please i need your help.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Jeel: 12:28pm On May 31, 2011
May be u havd not got d right one yet
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by sistajay(f): 12:37pm On May 31, 2011
If all you're doin aint good enough for her, you need to let her go!!
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by chelseabmw(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2011
@poster
U can NEVER keep a girl, BUT if u have

1. Money
2. Swag
3. Car

then u also know how to fucck her well then u are there. . .i bet u she will never let u go
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by iice(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2011
This abortive demonstrations means what? You managed to complete the demonstration? You got cut off half through it?
Somehow some words have ended up as those horrendous colloquialisms undecided
BTW you can't someone forever. Only if the said someone wants to be kept by you forever.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by 190: 2:15pm On May 31, 2011
MAGUN - MAGUN- MAGUN- MAGUN angry angry
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Woke4all(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2011
marry her
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Mcleo007(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2011
@op, get her pregnant. ;DIf your scared to do that, then do the right thing by marrying her. wink Dont mind whether u got the money or not; just go ahead.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2011
someone suggested magun (thunderbolt)
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Ekpoma1: 3:38pm On May 31, 2011
I don't just know. OP u are very selfish. So u want 2 keep her 2 ursef 4eva. What is urs is urs. So worry less.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by 190: 3:40pm On May 31, 2011
kokoye:

someone suggested magun (thunderbolt)
 grin  grin  grin
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by MMM2(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2011
op
are u sure u re not lusting 4 her ?
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by born2boink(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2011
very simple.I sworn she will never leave you easily- just this thing
.Daily Allowance of 1,000 Naira (not Compusory)
:Weekly Allowance of 10,000 Naira minimium* Compulsory)
:Monthly Payment of 20,000 naira minimum or 30,000 send into her account which does not disturb the weekly payment too,

I sworn on my life. she not think twice to leave you even if your manliness is small like that of chicken because chicken manliness can never been seen, even if you are dating Genevieve she will consider something still goes into her account on weekly and montly bases which she will not want to lose
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by tankwa: 6:48pm On May 31, 2011
sorry
Yu are under the influence of a charm
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 31, 2011
You make her your wife.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2011
Where s Kay d babalawo oooo
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Dsense(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2011
OP.

[size=15pt]Find a strong and long rope and tie her to your dckk undecided[/size]
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by livedit(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2011
There is NOTHING you can do to keep her forever. Everyone has a choice in life. And at ANY given time, she may choose to "walk". If it was meant to be, then it will be. There is no amount of money, cars, gifts or anything like that that will make a person stay with you forever. If they did because of these things, why would you want someone like that in your life anyway? Wouldn't you want someone to be real and love you back not the "things" you give them? All you can do is keep God first, stay true to yourself by being faithful, honest, caring etc and treat her good. IF she decides to leave, then that IS her choice.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by limnd(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2011
I concur with the JAZZ concept, Guy u don chop wetin u no suppose chop, E don b
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by eghost247(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2011
Just be a good guy
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by cold(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2011
@op,how old are u to begin with
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by icemann(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2011
If you love some thing Let it go, it comes back to you as yours, But if it doesn't it never was
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Amya(f): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2011
cold:

@op,how old are u to begin with

Curious about that too. OP sounds 17 or below
chelseabmw:

@poster
U can NEVER keep a girl, BUT if u have

1. Money
2. Swag
3. Car

then u also know how to fucck her well then u are there. . .i bet u she will never let u go

SECONDED! So little boy, work hard and maybe then you can get to keep your girlfriend forever!
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by JAZES(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2011
born2fuck:

very simple.I sworn she will never leave you easily- just this thing
.Daily Allowance of 1,000 Naira (not Compusory)
:Weekly Allowance of 10,000 Naira minimium* Compulsory)
:Monthly Payment of 20,000 naira minimum or 30,000 send into her account which does not disturb the weekly payment too,

I sworn on my life. she not think twice to leave you even if your manliness is small like that of chicken because chicken manliness can never been seen, even if you are dating Genevieve she will consider something still goes into her account on weekly and montly bases which she will not want to lose

You are very wrong about this cos money doesnt keep
a woman. You should ask yourself why Rich people's
wife still sleep with other men?
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Mynd44: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2011
Sighs. This is probably his first Love its so cute. But man get a grip on yourself you have your live ahead of you.
and I do agree that he is sub 17 years old
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by dreday(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2011
Nice and very cute,but how did this make the front page?? Just curious
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by DaDoctor: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2011
@Poster,

WOMEN WANT COMFORT CARE , TRUST AND ALL THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE.
THEY ALSO BELIEVE THAT YOU CANT BE PERFECT OR HAVE IT ALL.
IF YOU HAVE WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE TO HER (NOT REALLY MONEY PER SE) THEN YOU WOULD HAVE HER FOREVER.

SO THINK OF THAT WHICH DISTINCTS YOU FROM THE GUYS AROUND.

THAT SPECIAL TRAIT OF YOUR THAT MAKES YOU AND YOUR LOVE  UNIQUE TO HER

IN MY DAYS MY POSITIVISM AND CARE WON HER TO ME, EVEN WHEN I HAD NOTHING, AND TODAY SHE IS MINE.

THE ISSUE IS THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO CARVE THAT NICHE THAT DIFFERENTIATES YOU OUT, COS YOU NEVA CAN TELL OF HER PAST EXPERIENCES.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Omo0ba(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2011
livedit@

[There is NOTHING you can do to keep her forever.  Everyone has a choice in life.  And at ANY given time, she may choose to "walk".  If it was meant to be, then it will be.  There is no amount of money, cars, gifts or anything like that that will make a person stay with you forever.  If they did because of these things, why would you want someone like that in your life anyway?  Wouldn't you want someone to be real and love you back not the "things" you give them? All you can do is keep God first, stay true to yourself by being faithful, honest, caring etc and treat her good.  IF she decides to leave, then that IS her choice.]

Said it all!

Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service and from solitude to kinship with all mankind. What is meant to be will be having kept the golden rule [All you can do is keep God first, stay true to yourself by being faithful, honest, caring etc and treat her good.], whatever you struggle with surely is not yours! Without letting go that which is not ready to stay in your hands would not let in new in!!!
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by sugafoot(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2011
WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. BE SUCCESSFUL AND WATCH THEM STICK ON YOU LIKE FLIES STICK ON SHIIT.  LIKE THE OTHER GUY SAID, YOU NEEED MONEY(YES IT'S NOT EVERYTHING BUT WHEN MONEY  TALKS BULL_SHIIT RUNS HAYWIRE) IF NOT THEN YOU MUST HAVE LOTS OF SWAGG, PLENTY OF IT AND BY SOME MIRACLE SHE'D BE THERE, LETS FACE FACTS.
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by Exponental(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2011
Fast and pray!!!!! u make me LOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, if she stays with, it's simply cos she wants to be urs.
"A woman relocates when d man's tenure is over".
Dont try to buy her, if u do, expect her 2 cheat on u cos her heart will be somewhere else.

Just be u!
Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by leanalyst: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2011
Bros prayer and fasting will not be a bad option. Also try do stuff out of the ordinary that she does not expect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) / Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.