Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? (10795 Views)

''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / Do You Want Your Wife Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by Ghevy(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2011
Hello Dear all,
We got married before a year. We will celebrate our wedding anniversary after two days. And we both want a baby.

So please guide me How we should do and what we should do to increase the chances of being pregnant. We dont use condoms or any contraceptions. ,

Any specific position? Any specific precaution? Or any specific technique to increase the chances,

thanks!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------
how can i get pregnant fast
how to get pregnant
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by Osama10(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2011
Wetin person no go see for this site. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by sistajay(f): 12:59pm On May 31, 2011
No use askin me, im clueless . . . . . .sorry o!
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by Scooby1(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2011
Osama10:

Wetin person no go see for this site. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

poster, try the health section you will get reasonable replies.
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by iyatrustee(f): 1:32pm On May 31, 2011
its a serious issue that cannot be addressed on this forum. She has to visit her Gyneacologist. its possible she is not ovulating without which she cant get pregnant embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by MrCork17: 1:33pm On May 31, 2011
Ghevy:

Hello Dear all,
We got married before a year. We will celebrate our wedding anniversary after two days. And we both want a baby.

So please guide me How we should do and what we should do to increase the chances of being pregnant. We dont use condoms or any contraceptions. ,

Any specific position? Any specific precaution? Or any specific technique to increase the chances,

thanks!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------
how can i get pregnant fast
how to get pregnant

Bro, try Donkey Style.   It worked for me!!  wink
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by debosky(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro, try Donkey Style.   It worked for me!!  wink

I always knew you were an a$$. grin
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by okoomoge2(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2011
Guy,

your wife should study her cycle ,  to increase the chances of her getting pregnant you must make love to her consistently prior to her ovulation and after her ovulation .

if she is on 28 days cycle , and her menstrual period is 5 days then count 9 days after her last period i.e 14 days from the beginning of her period. you guys should make love 2 days before she ovulates, the day she ovulates   leave  a gap of one day and make love again.

for her to know she is ovulating her bosom would be tender, her body temperature would increase and her womanly secretion would be sticky.

As for you increase your Zinc intake , search for Korean ginseng tea and make sure you drink loads of water daily. then exercise regularly

the ultimate key is God , Pray Pray Pray and Pray . Please don't be too anxious , when anxiety sets in it is very diffcult for a woman to conceive.

I don't know if you could get ovulation predicting kit in Nigeria, Your Sperm needs to be healthy as well.

All the best .[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by iyatrustee(f): 1:49pm On May 31, 2011
^^^ There is Predict ovulation kits in good pharmacies in Nig. but her Menstruating does not mean she is ovulating. Hope you know that?
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by okoomoge2(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2011
if a woman menstrate, medically she's got chances of ovulating!
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by iyatrustee(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2011
i disagree! i was in a similar situation with the poster some two years ago. they found out i was not producing eggs Ovulating even though i was menstrating.
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On May 31, 2011
woww , iyatrustee u for tel me make i mix paraga give u na , na octuplets u go cough out wahali , ajase poki poki an tins dey riots chromosones i tel ya
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by iyatrustee(f): 3:21pm On May 31, 2011
grin grin grin grin erelu which one na? you be herbalist
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by boboclown: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

i disagree! i was in a similar situation with the poster some two years ago. they found out i was not producing eggs Ovulating even though i was menstrating.
So how was your case treated?
Do you have kids now? please am in a similar situation and for a year now av been trying to concieve and nothing yet?
the information is needed urgently
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by iyatrustee(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
My doc said i had hormonal imbalance. he had to give me some injections which helped my egg to develop. yes i have a 1.6mth old baby.
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by dustydee: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2011
Monitor her cycle and if nothin happens see a gyneacologist.
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
I tnk u suld folow oko-omoge's advice and please see a good gyneacologist! I am n d same situation, she visited a gyncologyst and we were both treated fo some infectns and she was put on clomids afta she was found not to ovulate regularly! Mind u she menstruates normal.
Now, we are tryng to fire up and hope that something will happen.
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by usgee: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2011
visit www.askamum.co.uk there you can find out when your wife is most fertile, that is when you should cultivate the land the most. so prepare for those days by reserving your energy. when you have sown(pour) let her hang up her legs for about 5minutes. I am sure you will testify. ok
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by ak47mann(m): 2:15am On Jun 06, 2011
@poster
may be you have a low sperm count one guy i knew his woman have this problem with her body producing eggs like some one mentioned in this forum. His girl have to get injection for her get pregnant but for her surprise she is now pregnant for my friend but she became scared and went to her doctor which they were surprised and told her it happens sometimes some men sperm are very active at the same time is a miracle cool
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by xxcarolxx(f): 1:45am On Jun 09, 2011
missionary position they say is the best, it was on a documentary last night,
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by sharpwriter(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
iyatrustee:
My doc said i had hormonal imbalance. he had to give me some injections which helped my egg to develop. yes i have a 1.6mth old baby.

Ma'am, what test did you do? I mean how did they find out that you weren't producing egg at that time even though you were menstruating?

And then, I thought it's an unfertilized released egg that turns to blood, thereby coming out as menstruation.... Or am I wrong?
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by iyatrustee(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
sharpwriter:

Ma'am, what test did you do? I mean how did they find out that you weren't producing egg at that time even though you were menstruating?

And then, I thought it's an unfertilized released egg that turns to blood, thereby coming out as menstruation.... Or am I wrong?

More than 10yrs ago, i honestly can't remember the name!
However i know i went thru a scan machine and he found i had produced no eggs at all.

Wrong, every month just before menstruation, the walls of the uterus(womb) thickens in preparation for fertilising an egg and implanting an embryo. If no egg is fertilized and no pregnancy occurs, the thickened walls breakdown and comes out in the form of menstrual blood. I must say that it is what becomes the placenta if conception takes place.

1 Like

Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by sharpwriter(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
iyatrustee:

More than 10yrs ago, i honestly can't remember the name!
Can't remember the test but i know i also went thru a scan machine and he found i had produced no eggs at all.

Wrong, every month just before menstruation, the walls of the uterus(womb) thickens in preparation for fertilising an embryo. If no egg is fertilized and no pregnancy occurs, the thickened walls breakdown and comes out in the form of menstrual blood. I must say that it is what becomes the placenta if conception takes place.

Oh, thanks for the explanation... And thanks for answering too on a very old thread. This is how nairaland should be for help and I can see that you belong to the old generation of nairalanders.

Some are snubs who are too lazy to answer others ...

I will research more about this though ...

Thanks.
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by vince96w2(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Both of you should see a gynaecologist.. If you known her cycle and have tried consistently for a year..Tests will be run including seminal analysis and for your wife too.if you have low sperm count, fertile aid will help boost your chances if nothing is also wrong with her. Also there is a procedure called IUI..read that. And if her tubes are blocked(God forbid). You may need to do IVF. Its quite costly but worth it..I comment you for starting early..some people wait 10years before starting to search..Good luck
Re: How To Get My Wife Pregnant ? by apprentist(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2020
I sincerely appreciate these opinions. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

How Lagos Air Quality Is Very Unhealthy / Fetus Genotype Testing (cvs)-a Remedy To Couples With Both Genotype As / "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.