Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 AM

Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names (20216 Views)

See The Top 10 Football Clubs With The Most Official Trophies Ever! / Football Clubs With The Most Handsome Players. / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by gabelogan(m): 1:20am On Jul 13, 2008
O.U.K FC (orji uzor kalu)

iwuanyawu national.
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2008
When I saw the title of this thread, before I opened it, the first thing that came to my mind was DUNDEE UNITED.Not unexpectedly,earlier posters have mentioned it. The name sounds very funny.When we were young DUNDEE used to be another name for DIDINRIN(fool). So anytime our anybody abused us with DUNDEE,we used to cry and report to the elderly ones.
Not until I grew up and came across Dundee as a city in Scotland,that was the interpretation of the word as kids.

Did I hear somebody mention ARSENAL as funny/wierd? Haba, what a fine name!!! I'm an article writer;so anytime I'm writing and I need to use ARMOURY/ARSENAL,I always prefer to use ARSENAL. I just like that word!!!
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by Fadajasi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
Taa
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by holythug(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2008
hmmm
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by Heiaodd: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hello everybody!

When surfing on google, I stumbled over this page and topic, and which I have something to add on.
I come from Norway, and are a big fan of football. My favorite club, who I visit at every home game is ODD Grenland! Odd name, isn't it? tongue
I have made some videos of them, and
here
you can see one.
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by dont8(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by kliq(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wt
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by kliq(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wt
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by kliq(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wt
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by kliq(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wt
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by kliq(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wt.
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by kliq(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Genoa president Enrico Preziosi has revealed how he and AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani had a bust-up over midfielder Andrea Bertolacci this summer.
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by sojihandsome: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Open Opportunity
Earn Big on this affiliate programe this is not a joke so real

55% cant be missed

www.NaijaBet.comnews.naijabet.com/naijabet-andro

Become an agent with ease and make alot placing bet for

people http://news.naijabet.com/affiliate
http://www.naijabet.com/partner_register/
http://naijabet.com/partner-login.php

Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by seankay(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Young Boys
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by tuffgongjo(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Dnipro Dnipro(sometheing),Kuban,Tenerife,Midjtyslnd(sounds like Midgets land to me),Nac,Nec,Go ahead Eagles,Dundee Fc,Dundee united,Guarani,Videoton,Skenderbeu.
Re: Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names by tck2000(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
God Deliver Me Bible Church FC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF / Bernardo Silva Charged By FA Over Mendy Tweet And Could Face Ban / Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.