Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? (1975 Views)

Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? / Culture Or Cruelty? Do We Still Need Tribal Marks?(pics) / Nigerian Women And Tribal Mark! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by MrCork17: 2:05pm On May 31, 2011
Ok. Just to impress my family, I decieded to go to Nigeria to find a wife: precisely a light skin babe. But on my arrival at the Airport, I noticed 98.9% of the women had some Zulu tribal marks. Even the half cast pretty females returning to London had it. I waz confused. undecided

MY QUESTIONAL ISSUE: angry

Is tribal marks a form of fashion for women in Nigeria?

Is it class as being trendy? Please advise!

Or is it class as being teritorial?

PLEASE ADVISE! undecided
undecided
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On May 31, 2011
Why would Nigerians embrace themselves with Zulu tribal marks?    undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

Unless 98% of them have South African mother or father.   undecided undecided

Did you actually LEAVE out of the country?  Tell the truth.  If you are ACTUALLY in Nigeria looking for a wife just cover your face with money, your search will be swift and overwhelming.

cheesy
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by Scooby1(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2011
Rubbish
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 4:01pm On May 31, 2011
Smh, so they haven't wired that thing you call a mouth?? Abeg, sharrap already with your light skin this and women that. Sheesh tongue
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by clemcykul(f): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2011
MR. CORK IS AN IGBO MAN, NO OFFEINSE grin
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by InkedNerd(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
clemcykul:

MR. CORK IS AN IGBO MAN, NO OFFEINSE grin

Abeg, please don't insult my Ibo men like this tongue grin
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by lepasharon(f): 4:25am On Jun 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ok. Just to impress my family, I decieded to go to Nigeria to find a wife: precisely a light skin babe. But on my arrival at the Airport, I noticed 98.9% of the women had some Zulu tribal marks. Even the half cast pretty females returning to London had it. I waz confused. undecided

MY QUESTIONAL ISSUE: angry

Is tribal marks a form of fashion for women in Nigeria?

Is it class as being trendy? Please advise!

Or is it class as being teritorial?

PLEASE ADVISE! undecided
:

Dats hw i know u r lying nd want attention.Over 98% cannot have tribal marks! Pleaaaaase! It is only limited to the illeraate Yorubas and they have banned it so please!
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by 195(f): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
Just kidding guys grin grin
Re: Ok. Whats With African Women And Tribal Marks? by newspapers: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsChima: Why would Nigerians embrace themselves with Zulu tribal marks?    undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed 

Unless 98% of them have South African mother or father.   undecided undecided

Did you actually LEAVE out of the country?  Tell the truth.  If you are ACTUALLY in Nigeria looking for a wife just cover your face with money, your search will be swift and overwhelming.

cheesy

Hahahhaha... Was also reading some tribes in Africa at http://www.divanaija.com.ng/tribes-africa-kingdoms-language/ and cant just stop laughing.

Tribal marks are our own Tattoos and they are distinct to various tribes

(1) (Reply)

(Picture)Meymand , A 12000 Years Old Cave Village Of Iran and still existing / Yoruba Language And Outdated Numerology / Happy Birthday To His Royal Majesty, The Obi Of Onitsha (agbogidi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.