Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (10611 Views)

Can Some One Be Ugly And Also Be Charismatic / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by sconsults: 4:55pm On May 31, 2011
Please my brothers and sisters, can you tell me if it is a crime to be an ugly man or
Woman.I see people all over abusing and tomenting life out of every ugly person
They know.even women hate their ugly daughters and teacher in class hate them
Too.Even policemen now arrest people because they are ugly which translates to
Lookin like a criminal.please nigerians this discrimination is too much and I imagine
The life really ugly people live and the challenges of making it as an ugly person in
This country.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Emeka72(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2011
Neva a crime because u didn't choose 2 b (A crime is wat u choose 2 b)
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Emeka72(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
I don't think dat anyone is ugly.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by damiGay(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2011
It is a crime 2 me because i hate those dt re ugly.if ve my way i wil dem arrestd.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by lyricalV: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2011
no 1 100% ugly dey must be sumthing beautiful about u.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2011
They arrest people for being ugly? Poster, what part of the world do you live in?
Anyways, beauty (or in this case, ugliness) lies in the eyes of the beholder. Who i see as ugly may be percieved as beautiful by someone else.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Emeka72(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
How does one judge who is ugly because d person who you think is ugly may not actually be.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Gsmxpert(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
not a crime, am very ugly but no one has arrested me so it isn't a crime
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Sirfly: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
It is a crime, ugly people should be killed, not loved, not bleeped. They mess our beautiful population.

bleep ugly people.Ugly people should die die die.
sad angry sad angry sad sad angry sad angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
Never a crime, but the wickedness and the human in us makes us to discriminate
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by snowdrops(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. bianca and ojokwu someone?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 190: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sadly 90% of Nigerians are UGLY especially their criminal hardened FACE angry angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2011
Moved to romance section.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by pss: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
My uncle once refered to me as the most urgly person in the family in the presence of his girlfriend but the stone rejected by the builders has become the conerstone
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Topsoldier: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2011
[size=15pt]This is fucking unfair. How is this topic romantic and why is it in the romance section. I posted my topic but it was moved to the general section. I demand an answer. This is outrageous. [/size]

pss:

My uncle once refered to me as the most urgly person in the family in the presence of his girlfriend but the stone rejected by the builders has become the conerstone

So u went under surgery to become beautiful? undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by oloriooko(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2011
What do you mean by being ugly?

Is it in character or looks (appearance)
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2011
If you are ugly, then you should just leave the world for beautiful people.
But guys what is the difference between WOWO and UGLY?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by born2boink(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2011
oloriooko:

What do you mean by being ugly?

Is it in character or looks (appearance)
why not check dictionary first before opening big MOUTH

@Mynd_44,I am UGLY and I am PROUD why would ugly and proud leave the world for people
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Emeka72(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
@GSM expert; can I get you at d phones section? I still maintain dat its never a crime to be ugly afterall being ugly is not associated with any crime. except u are looking hefty like an abductor.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by upendo98(f): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
What a crazy world this is.No wonder it aint boring. Best way to encourage smbody that suffers from inferiority complex just cz they hve bn labeled 'ugly' and therefor walk around carrying that tag in their minds is this: Work extra hard and excel in other areas of your life.That way your 'ugliness'will somehow fade and pple may see your achievements more then your physique. Do some charity work after all you cant be a model in Paris or NYC. In summary wht I mean is 'WHY ALLOW SOMEBODY TO PUT THAT 'UGLY RUBBERSTAMP' ON YOU and therefore let it affect everything you do? Physical beauty is a plus BUT short lasting while inner beauty lasts forever and helps you cope with real life' issues.I am sure we all know this but we choose not to accept.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by HarryPotter1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
who said it a crime and why is this thread posted here sad this aint a romantic topic sad
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by hollandis(f): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2011
Apart from mama-gee that did plastic surgery and iice who did stomach augumenting,all nairaland girls are wowo.Most Nigerian girls are ugly
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by upendo98(f): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
lol. you are nasty to your women. They are beautiful. okay now what is 'wowo'?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by vislabraye(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2011
Its a crime to be ugly O. . . But if u have money, the crime can be overlooked
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by hackney(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2011
Centuries ago, sweden tried to kill all their ugly people.
thats why today, they have the highest % of hot blondes in the world.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by hollandis(f): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
upendo 98:

lol. you are nasty to your women. They are beautiful. okay now what is 'wowo'?
wowo is another word to describe fugly people.NB- I used fugly not ugly.Only 5 percent of girls here are beautiful
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by upendo98(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ Hollandis,correction pliz. Check your stats again. See I hvnt even checked most pples pics but I know that in public forums like this some people may post fake pics of themselves.Others dont. If say theres' 20,000 gals  in NL, then 30% hv their real pics on,10% have fake,and the rest  60% dont have their pics on, How do you arrive at that conclusion that only 5% of 20,000 are beautiful yet you v only seen 30%? .
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by hollandis(f): 3:52am On Jun 10, 2011
upendo,nigeria girls are ugly ,,it is a gene disorder
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MsPotato(f): 4:00am On Jun 10, 2011
Its not a crime to be ugly from the outside but it is definitely a crime to be ugly from the inside
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by BABE3: 4:06am On Jun 10, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Its not a crime to be ugly from the outside but it is definitely a crime to be ugly from the inside

It's not a crime to be ugly from inside, so far you're not harming anybody and you're not breaking any societal/constirutional law. tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MsPotato(f): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2011
BABE!:

It's not a crime to be ugly from inside, so far you're not harming anybody and you're not breaking any societal/constirutional law. tongue

Babe, u are not serious atall! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Trends Online After Showing Off Her Assets. Photos / The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.