Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) (45426 Views)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by EBMedia: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
'Poverty, I Rebuke You' - Dino Melaye Says In A Private Jet With Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos, Video)

Dino Melaye was seen together with Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in a private jet travelling to Djibouti, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared on Dino Melaye's Facebook page, Dino could be heard saying, "Poverty is a bastard. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"

Dino captioned the video on his Facebook page;
"With OUK on our way to Djibouti"
https://www.facebook.com/100046948753476/posts/395489532026002/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b914cbclVIk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by donphilopus: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Rebuking poverty while cruising with stolen money meant for the good people of Kabba/Bunu and Kogi West.

Funny enough his people might still be considering sending him to the Senate come 2023 so as to continue showing off while they live from hand to mouth.

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Moferere: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Guy man, he follow OUK flex him money

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Asgard73: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Apc flexing Pdp cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by illicit(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
This man is never a friend of the masses

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by ozo13(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dino Dino!! I hope u r not trying to follow Fani Kayode step

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dino trying to fraternize with the big boys ...

Next is to meet with Mai Mala Buni to perfect his defection.

We know as e dey go

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by SarkinYarki: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
ozo13:
Dino Dino!! I hope u r not trying to follow Fani Kayode step

Him don start be that ...the winning team is Ameachi/Buni and that's where they are all headed ..don't say I didnt tell u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Why didn't he channel the same energy he's using now to rebuke the devil that murdered his political career? lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by kingsways: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigeria's next President is OUK

Nigerians love their football and OUK is Nigeria's best football governor ever. Led a very small Enyimba at the time to win CAF champions league back to back and laid the foundation that made the club the greatest in Nigeria and one of the greatest in Africa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Emmypure: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Me too I reject poverty, in my life and generations in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by WizkidNews: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damn nigarrrr issoryt

Dino my real niggarrr any day anytime, twice on Monday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by CJ310(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
This Dino is such a loudmouth. The political elite na them go finish this country last last.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by slawormiir: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
We will drink all type of tea in this life
But the only tea we will not drink in this life is poverTEA

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Sundaypaul12345: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Money Talks
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by 0ldfool(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oldfool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by floss(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by 69Ansour69: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ogbeni Dino alariwo grin
Man sabi flex and cause controversy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
If not for the pilots and other crew members i would have wish them a plane crash.

Damn it, this men travel abroad almost every month, see the good things those people have done for themselves, cruise on private jets and yatch, but go to their states, very dirty, even their communities. Is that not evil?

38 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Ololanla: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
lolz
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by richmond500: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
If Buhari reason him matter now, his online top9 will come defend him.

Thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Public funds

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Hemanwel(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
How did this man become a senator in Nigeria for Pete's sake?? Nigga is so immature! Not just because of this picture; but because of other meaningless, irrational, and stupid things he had uttered or posted online.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by KhingLufem1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's okay
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by tutudesz: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na so FFK start to dey chop lunch with them O, next thing na APC member undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dino that used be Saraki’s houseboy when the going was good

Dude has dumped Saraki!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by virginboy1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Keyword.

"Life is for the Living"

The politicians, Living the Life.
Masses, striving to Survive.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Komo4dmoney: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Call the oyinbo make dem bring salad���
This Dino na ode walai �

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
cool

Na so!

I also reject poverty or anything that resembles it in my life, family and in the life and family of everyone reading this In Jesus Name, Amen!!

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Dino trying to fraternize with the big boys ...

Next is to meet with Mai Mala Buni to perfect his defection.

We know as e dey go

The magnificence of the plane and the horrible state of Aba roads are shamefully tied together.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.