Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Insert Album Clip Art Into Music On Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Insert Album Clip Art Into Music On Your Computer (6401 Views)

Pls Cn Any1 Hlp Me Wit Hw To Insert Music In A Form In Visual Basic / How To Insert Adverts In Your India Web Proxy Servers / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Insert Album Clip Art Into Music On Your Computer by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 31, 2011
Am So Happy For Me Joining Nairaland, So I Think I can have Some Frnds Here.

I will teach you how to put a picture in a music like this.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UAcUUjdgzWo/TaF0WLIYfSI/AAAAAAAAAOE/NtGRNGpORUY/s1600/iiis.jpg[/img]
To do this just follow this steps below:
HOW TO INSERT IMAGE TO MUSIC ON PC
1. Open Music Player on your Pc, Go to Library and Locate any Music you want to Add Image [Album Art] to.
2. Now Locate the Image you want to use, Right click on the Image and click Copy, Go back to the Music and Right click, Click on "Paste Album Art", Thats All.
NOTE: That Image has been Assigned to the Music for Life, It will Still be there even if you delete the Image or Send the Music to Friends.

For More Info Check Out My Official Sites. http://www.awwaltechnology..com
I WILL BE YOU IN ANY QUESTION CONCERNING ANY THING YOU NEED.

(1) (Reply)

Download To Unlock Etisalat , airtel Alcatel Modem, Blackberry, Zte etc Offline / Windows Vista In Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba / How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.