Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

**top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** (7193 Views)

Nigerians In Usa/canada.what Nigerian Items You Want In Stores / Food Items You Can Travel With From Nigeria To Europe, Most Especially Italy / Funny Experiences On Your First Trip To Naija After Being Abroad For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

**top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Ify27(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2011
THIS IS IT, WHAT ARE THOSE THING YOU CANT FORGET AT HOME WHEN BOARDING FLIGHT BACK HOME FROM WERE EVER YOU ARE NOW, MINE ARE,

1:Iphone 4
2: Macbook
3:Sun Glasses
4:Cash!!!!
5:Good Camera
6:Sandals!
7:Good Running Shoes!
8:CONDOMS!!
9:calling card
10: Gatorade
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by DisGuy: 9:19pm On May 31, 2011
CASH x 10
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by tomialph(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2011
Blackberry grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by lucabrasi(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2011
this list is not realistic,for each of the items on those list you will find ten nigerians who already has them,a nigerian will purchase a new apple laptop before the foreign based counterpart shells out the thousand plus to do same.
you really dont need all of those stuffs if you are going on holidays unless you want to sit down at home most of your holidays.
the rest yes apart from laptop,iphone4,running shoes??
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by noblegas2(m): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2011
Ify27:

THIS IS IT, WHAT ARE THOSE THING YOU CANT FORGET AT HOME WHEN BOARDING FLIGHT BACK HOME FROM WERE EVER YOU ARE NOW, MINE ARE,

[size=25pt]4:Cash!!!![/size]5:Good Camera

This does it, in large supply of course!!!
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by seedord247(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
You miss one . . . . . . Brazillian hair
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by MMM2(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
just money and cars.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by iice(f): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2011
Money is the only important thing for me there.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by seedord247(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
iice:

Money is the only important thing for me there.

Hmmmmmmm. . . . . . . Egonekwu
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by iice(f): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
Meaning? undecided
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by markjac01: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
Cash! cash!! cash!!! so u can get all u need here @ a cheap rate
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Akan(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
spot on with the good running shoes. its not only robbers u'd be running from, police, friends, family members demanding money and ashi women in case ur dollars no complete
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by UNLEASHED(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
Just the cash and enough
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by lalaboi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
Loads of shopping for your fam and your unrelated extended neighbours right from your doorstep to your bustop grin . . Mehn those peeps made me broke when i was there december. .
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by OAM4J: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
If you have cash, you've got the remaining.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2011
OBoy you fkcup-up well well, who ever gave you that list hate you for not including SMALL GENERATOR grin, only heat will whipe you back to Yankee, anyway if you really got the money come around i will help you arrange things[b][/b] you dont have grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by nethacker(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ify27:

[size=8pt]2: Macbook[/size]

the 3 bolded wil do d magic.
MACBOOK 2 control dem babes
Cash to pay for dem services
Condoms to protect my JT during premierleague match  grin grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by blackmann(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2011
Does a camcorder count?
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by MPEROR: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
condom and cash
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by seedord247(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
iice:

Meaning? undecided

Meaning Igbo girls too like moni
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by iice(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
So my bringing money with me to spend for my expenses equals me loving money?
Is there like massive black outs in the brains? undecided
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Tsun(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
NO 4 IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEED.

FUNNY ENOUGH MOST NIGERIANS ARE RICHER THAN THE SO CALLED YANKEE PPLE!!!

THEY EVEN BEG FOR MONEY WHEN THEY GET BACK.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by anishe(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2011
What is all these craps. You can come with whatever you like. WHO CARES. Just pray agbero or area boys/girls will not cart away all your cherished stuff. CHIKENA
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by r231(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
;d
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by OWOLAYEMO: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
The list is all ruse! Naija based are more loaded than many foreign based. You will be surprised that locals have three time whatever you are bringing home. Dont be left behind!!!!
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by nanidee(f): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ify27:

1[b]:Iphone 4[/b]

i laugh in swahili, grin grin grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by freeman9ja(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
Talking of money, pls tell me how much are u guys estimating
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Tokotaya: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
Bring humility too grin
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by nethacker(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
Tsun:

NO 4 IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEED.

FUNNY ENOUGH MOST NIGERIANS ARE RICHER THAN THE SO CALLED YANKEE PPLE!!!

THEY EVEN BEG FOR MONEY WHEN THEY GET BACK.

what's d minimum wage,lets start from there?
when u say MOST NIGERIANS ARE RICHER, how come pple r complaining, poverty is level rising  
for those yankees dat beg for money wen they get home r illegal immigrants who hv been deported. Any one here legally will hv one thing or d other to do for survival.
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
generator and torch light
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by ochukoccna: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
rafhell:

generator and torch light
Yeah the above and [size=14pt]loads of cash![/size]
Re: **top Ten Items You Must Bring With You To Naija** by azeeza(f): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ rafhell

Even battery and fuel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Reciprocate Visa Denials And Delays – Gbenga Ashiru / Challenges Of A "Marwa" Transporter In Ibadan / Live And Work In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.