Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? (1637 Views)

Fake Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Sperm Calling It ‘divi / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? / How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 8:23pm On May 31, 2011
Anybody that is bored with this fake pastor, 419 church saga please raise your hand.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 31, 2011
I certainly am. [raises both hands and feet].
But I am not surprised considering the superstitious nature of Nigerian society. That said the only difference between fake pastors and real pastors is that the fake ones know what they say is false.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by nuclearboy(m): 5:31am On Jun 01, 2011
^^ both hands & feet?? That's more disgust than boredom.

I too am - I raise hands, feet and then wriggle raising my tummy and bits too.

Reading their representative here on NairaLand turns my stomach
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by blacksta(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2011
Same here. I am very critical of churches nowadays
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by aletheia(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
. . .bored is putting it mildly.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by seyibrown(f): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
The time will come when they will be put out of business  . . . . .!  angry True Christians know that 'God is worshipped in spirit and in truth, not in Church according to a Pastor's directions'! They will all be (and are being) exposed for what they really are!
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by TCD: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
angry Phew! I thought Pastor Malarkey was somebody's name and the OP was tired of the fake pastor. That's why I opened the thread. angry grin
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Enigma(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^It has been a thread of cross purposes anyway  smiley
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by adonn: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2011
@TCD: I tot so too. Came only to see Malarkey wasn't a name. I'm laughing at myself.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by noetic16(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ OP

is AIO also not a fake/deceptive "pastor"?
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Tonyet1(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2011
noetic16:

@ OP

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by seyibrown(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
noetic16:

@ OP

I was gonna ask him if he was a Pastor in real life, too! smiley
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Natasha2(f): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2011
My two hands are up oh Imagine people judging men of God is it not God that will judge undecided them get mind o grin
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2011
Natasha,,:

My two hands are up oh Imagine people judging men of God is it not God that will judge undecided them get mind o  grin

Funny how this thread went.  Natasha eventually got what I meant but still took it the wrong way.  I appreciate that this issue of pastors twisting the bible and defrauding people serious and needs to be dealt with but must every thread on this section be about them.  Surely there are some other religious points that we can discuss. 

Anyway to answer Natasha's question, I think that we have to try all spirits so yes people need to judge 'men of God', but I think we need to discuss other stuff too.

TCD:

angry  Phew! I thought Pastor Malarkey was somebody's name and the OP was tired of the fake pastor. That's why I opened the thread. angry grin

Malarkey sounds like an Irish pastor.  Though it will more likely be Father Malarkey.

noetic16:

@ OP

This nunce has returned.  I hope you now know what an illiterate actually is. (ontologically or not)

seyibrown:

I was gonna ask him if he was a Pastor in real life, too!  smiley
Feel free to ask
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Enigma(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2011
Enigma:

^^^It has been a thread of cross purposes anyway  smiley

smiley
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by seyibrown(f): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2011
Pastor AIO, are you a Pastor in real life? smiley Do you pastor a flock? Do you have a spiritual ministry? Do you have an official ministry?
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
seyibrown:

Pastor AIO, are you a Pastor in real life? smiley Do you pastor a flock? Do you have a spiritual ministry? Do you have an official ministry?

I am not a pastor in the sense that Pastor Joe is a pastor. Not even in the sense that oyaks, or adeboye or oyedepo are pastors. I don't collect tithe from anybody. do I pastor a flock? The flock know the voice of their shepherd. If I say something that inspires you and edifies you then have I not pastored you. If I provide you with a meal when you are hungry, if I give you advise and guidance if you need it then have I not pastored you.

Do I have a ministry? Most certainly, YES! And guess what, so do you too.

Could you please tell me what you mean when you make a distinction between 'Spiritual' and 'Official' ministries?

I suppose that what you are really trying to ask is where am I coming from? It is not an easy question to answer and it has been thrashed over and over again in NL over the years. I think the most comprehensive threads that answer that question can be found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-335826.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365895.64.html#msg5127803

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365895.64.html#msg5127854

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365895.64.html#msg5128063

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365895.64.html#msg5128237

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365895.64.html#msg5128350

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365895.64.html#msg5128427
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by noetic16(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^^ stop being a lousy and ignorant clown. can u not notice the DISCONNECTION between ur beliefs and the title "pastor"?
how many times has ur ignorance being repeatedly exposed on this forum?
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
noetic16:

^^^^ stop being a lousy and ignorant clown. can u not notice the DISCONNECTION between your beliefs and the title "pastor"?
how many times has your ignorance being repeatedly exposed on this forum?

Whatever floats your boat, mate.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Natasha2(f): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2011
huh Pastor where was it written in the Bible that people need to judge men of God shocked
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh Pastor where was it written in the Bible that people need to judge men of God shocked

Bible said we should try all spirits although I don't think you need to read it in the bible before you decide to exercise your brain cells.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Natasha2(f): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2011
^^I want to read it myself give me the passage cheesy
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^I want to read it myself give me the passage cheesy

I'm sorry but I'm not going to oblige you.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Natasha2(f): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2011
and why?
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

[b]^^I want to read it myself give me the passage cheesy[/b]

1John4:1
1thessalonians 5:21
Acts 17:11
1Peter 3:15 [yet the pastors will not give u genuine explanation for what they do]
1Conrinthians 3:13

These verses should clear you.

Damn! to think am not a christian and yet i know the bible more than lots of them so called Christians! wink wink
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2011
greateros:

1Peter 3:15 [yet the pastors will not give u genuine explanation for what they do]

Damn! to think am not a christian and yet i know the bible more than lots of them so called Christians! wink wink

Why now? You should have let her go and ask her pastor.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by seyibrown(f): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ PastorAIO

Could you please tell me what you mean when you make a distinction between 'Spiritual' and 'Official' ministries?

Spiritual - of God - what God told you he wants you do
Official - of Man/Church - as in ordained in a church

I'll read 'where you are coming from' in a minute. Thanks!
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Natasha2(f): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
greateros:

hmm thank you very much and for your last statement hmm careful It is said that people who Know about Jesus and refuse to harken would be tormented double folds in hell undecided cheesy

@pastor tongue tongue tongue A good Samaritan has shown me tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2011
Pastor AIO:

Why now?  You should have let her go and ask her pastor.

Her PASTOR WOULDN'T KNOW THE ANSWER - I CAN BET U A GRAND ON THAT

The pastors are only interested on the part that says bring in your tithe to the lord and HE will open the windows and doors of heaven and pour down blessings upon you! they fail to see that jesus death according to their bible has abolished tithing system - hence the widows mite story! 419 and $$$$ pastors!

Natasha,,:

hmm thank you very much and [b]for your last statement hmm careful It is said that people who Know about Jesus and refuse to harken would be tormented double folds in hell  undecided  cheesy

@pastor  tongue tongue tongue A good Samaritan has shown me  tongue tongue tongue tongue  grin grin
[/b]

Believe me sister THERE IS NO HELL NOR HEAVEN! IT ENDS HERE. YOUR PASTORS AND YOUR IMAMS KNOWS THAT!

Religion is just a tool in the hands of smarter thieves to rob the gullible ones.

They all know that once you die - its all over. no heaven no hell. but i know u wont understand.
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by OmoTier1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ Pastor AIO,
who has made you the Lord over another's servant? Is it not to his own Lord whom each shall answer?

Why do you seek to use the scripture out of contex? The instruction to Test, Prove every Spirit was never an instruction to start judging Pastors!

Again that scripture said TEST, PROVE every Spirit, not the Pastors

Secondly, He said do so to know if it be of God.

What I always tell folks like you is this; If your light be glowing, would there have been need for others to run to these so called Pastors you claimed are false?

Again,when Jesus was here on earth, in a parable he gave about the weed, He said "My Father will" do the separation. So when have you become God that it is now your duty to do the separation?

Finally, why not stick to the task you have been given by Jesus saying:" Go yea into all the world and PREACH THE GOSPEL, " Preach the gospel Jesus not identify who false prophets are. As you Preach the gospel, the Holy Spirit whose work it is to convict men of sin and guilt will help them see the false prophets through God's word!
Re: Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? by PastorAIO: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

@ Pastor AIO,
who has made you the Lord over another's servant? Is it not to his own Lord whom each shall answer?

What are you talking about? How is this relevant to anything? Please explain your meaning.
Omo_Tier1:

Why do you seek to use the scripture out of contex? The instruction to Test, Prove every Spirit was never an instruction to start judging Pastors!

1)Have I judged any pastors here.
2)Where do Pastor's get their teachings? Is it not from one spirit or the other? Holy or unholy?

Omo_Tier1:

What I always tell folks like you is this; If your light be glowing, would there have been need for others to run to these so called Pastors you claimed are false?

There is always a need for all kinds of darkness in the soul of humans. Human soul has darkness in it and darkness will always seek out other darkness. You know it, that's your market.

Omo_Tier1:

Again,when Jesus was here on earth, in a parable he gave about the weed, He said "My Father will" do the separation. So when have you become God that it is now your duty to do the separation?

Finally, why not stick to the task you have been given by Jesus saying:" Go yea into all the world and PREACH THE GOSPEL, " Preach the gospel Jesus not identify who false prophets are. As you Preach the gospel, the Holy Spirit whose work it is to convict men of sin and guilt will help them see the false prophets through God's word!
actually he didn't say his father will do the separation. He said the Reapers will do the separation.

I am going into the world and preaching the Gospel. And if I see falsity and I am moved by the spirit to oppose it, then I will do so.

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Collecting Tithes Are Robbers And David Did Not Kill Goliath - Aribisala / The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria / Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.