Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (63736 Views)

Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Holiness2100: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
KILLER MUM: Mum kills newborn baby and son, 3, after leaping 190ft from Moscow tower block with kids in her arms after a battle with postnatal depression

A mother allegedly killed her newborn baby and toddler son after leaping almost 200ft from a tower block with the two children in her arms.

Olga Zharkova, 34, and her two sons, aged three, and one month, died in the fall from a 19th floor flat in Moscow.

Police have opened a murder probe into her death and the death of her two young children.

She is suspected to have suffered from acute postnatal depression before taking her own life and killing her children in the 190ft fall, say investigators.

Olga had reportedly written a note saying she did not want to leave her children in this 'hard, gloomy world'.

'She complained to her acquaintances that she had postnatal depression,' a law enforcement source told Komsomolskaya Pravda, 'She felt lonely and tired.'

The mother-of-two, who is the wife of a Russian military officer, held the children in her arms as she fell.

Her military officer husband was treated for shock when he arrived at the scene.

Earlier she had complained that her husband Dmitry, 35, was away from home for long periods on his military duties, say reports citing law enforcement.

The Russian Investigative Committee opened a murder probe into the deaths of the two children.

The Russian Investigative Committee opened a murder probe into the deaths of the two children.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10087115/amp/Mum-kills-newborn-baby-son-leaping-Moscow-apartment-block-children-arms.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
shocked

190ft? Mehn! She's a strong woman

Me that can't even jump 10ft embarassed

69 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by TarOrfeeek: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Western Society and their isolation.

If it were in the SE and SS, immediately after child birth as a RULE. The Mother of the Mother, permit my tautology. She comes over for the Omugwo, that stay helps the woman mentally and socially.

How can the Army not give the husband pass to go and see his wife. They all contributed to this very sad news.

I feel so angry and sad right now.

303 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by insidelife22(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
No joy but I won't take my life.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by TarOrfeeek: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Also as a warning to women.

Its very important you give birth on time. That allows your young body to mentally and physically adjust to the endless hormonal changes that follow post partum.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by temitope27(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Say no to hard drugs

7 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
No Mother will do this Ordinarily!

This act was Definitely not done with a Clear eye.
I have constantly maintained that there are Various Principalities, Powers and Unseen Forces everywhere. They are looking for who to Enter and possess.

It is Huge risk to live life just Casually or Carnally in this evil and Wierd Endtimes.

There is Need for us to Conciously seek GOD and be filled with HIS Spirit.
We Desperately need JESUS in these Perilous times.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
temitope27:
Say no to hard drugs
Are you her supplier??

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Motherhood can take a toll on a woman.

Sometimes it's difficult for people around you to understand.

Many can't comprehend what a mum in that situation is trying to communicate.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Kondomatic(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

She was a troubled woman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
She was a troubled woman.
She get mind I swear, like this I no fit look down from 5-storey building

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Octopusssy(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Western Society and their isolation.

If it were in the SE and SS, immediately after child birth as a RULE. The Mother of the Mother, permit my tautology. She comes over for the Omugwo, that stay helps the woman mentally and socially.

How can the Army not give the husband pass to go and see his wife. They all contributed to this very sad news.

I feel so angry and sad right now.
My thoughts exactly. Many women suffer from post-natal depression here in Africa but thanks to our cultural setting which is very communal and doesn't permit isolation of new mothers, these women are able to scale the phase without damage. This story is just so sad.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Octopusssy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Also as a warning to women.

Its very important you give birth on time. That allows your young body to mentally and physically adjust to the endless hormonal changes that follow post partum.
Your first post made sense while this one is the total opposite.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by KusherAbel: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Change in estrogen levels from pregnancy and birth and probably she's had some history with depression. So sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by ahnie: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by AutoChick4U(f): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Post natal depression is real! Happy I had someone to walk through that phase with. These oyibos really need to reach out more

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by AutoChick4U(f): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Octopusssy:

My thoughts exactly. Many women suffer from post-natal depression here in Africa but thanks to our cultural setting which is very communal and that doesn't permit isolation of new mothers, these women are able to scale the phase without damage. This story is just so sad.
True

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by McStoic(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

You think she did that with her clear eyes. Don't underestimate the power of depression ooo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by slawormiir: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Onyenna(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Da fvck!!!

It’s a pity

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Kingcalls: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Russian women are real mental case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by HEAVEN4444: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Too bad, no job is too juicy enough to put before your family or mental health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by bosschinalu(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Eagle360(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Speak out don't let depression kill you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by egeynwa(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Horrible, few minutes ago it was a news of Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack by one man.
is the global warming now affecting peoples brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Tyranny: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
That's some real life shît!

Listening to Dagrin - Swagg ♩♪♫♬
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Crazy white people, they always want to take others along with them whenever they feel like ending their life angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by Drsnives(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by kheny12(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
End time mum,may God let those kids rest in peaces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by TeeGentle(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Whaaat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.