Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs (5592 Views)

Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Bride's Family Gives-out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by wikifiki: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2011
You know those bags you get when you attend conferences or conventions in to addition hampers for an association of professionals. We need something standard but not over the top. Then you will be required to print on the bags as well. So, if you are up to it e-mail: wikifiki@muchomail.com

Note: If you overcharge you are likely to loose-out to somebody that offers better value.
Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by wikifiki: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
Is there nobody here who can do this?
Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by ebho: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2011
i can But i am currently in Nigeria
Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by wikifiki: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2011
Thank you to everybody who has sent me a quote on this request. We have reached advanced stages of negotiation with somebody. For those who I may not call, please rest assured that I will spread a good word about you to other people who might be interested as well.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by plan4event(f): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hi,
Confrence bags and other items are available whenever you need them, just call +2348023390981. and at very good prices.
Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by bruisjem(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2012
If your are looking for some of good conference bag manufactures and want to print your company logo and name on it than you have to use online option. From here you get many of good website which provide good design and colour conference bags.
Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by Projectors(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
We are dependable and reliable audio visual rentals and event support services provider company.

For the lowest projector, laptop rental rates, fastest delivery, and most responsive service, Xtraminds is your best choice for projector and laptop rentals.

Xtraminds is one of the largest providers of projector, laptop rental equipment in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer laptop rentals, LCD projector rentals, plasma display rentals, flip chart, sound system, microphones, speaker rentals and much more by the day, week, month, or longer.

We can deliver projector, laptop rental equipment to any location within 24 hours in Lagos and in Nigeria.

Our "Lowest Price Guarantee" ensures that you receive the lowest rates available when you rent projector, laptop and computers laptop from Xtraminds .

If you find a lower computer laptop rental rate, we'll try to beat it -- guaranteed!

BRIEF OF WHAT WE HAVE DONE:

1. We provided and managed successfully 210 laptops, 11 projectors & 11 projector

screens and 2 public address systems for 5 days Web fair workshop organized by Google

Nigeria at Gradeur Oregun, Lagos.

2. We provided 15 multimedia projectors and projector screens for one month training

organized by Comos Technologies in Lagos.

3. We provided and managed successfully 20 laptops for 1 day training organized by

Google Nigeria at Eko hotel and suites, Lagos.

4. We provided 12 Laptops for 10 days training at Lagos trade fair.

5. We provided and managed 24 laptops at British council exhibition at Eko hotel and

suites Lagos.

6. We provided 6 plasma TVs for NAHCO event in Lagos & Abuja.

Just to mention few......

We are totally committed to success of clients' event that is why we enjoy referrals every

day.

For your upcoming events such as: Training, Seminar, Dinner party, End of the party, Award nite, Album launch, Wedding, child dedication, Burial ceremony and so on.

You will need this equipment for the success of your event: Projector, LCD TV, Laptop, Public Address System.

When you rent / hire your Laptops and audio visual equipment from XTRAMINDS, you will

have a flawless, remarkable and successful event and you will be proud to refer us to your

friends, colleagues, relatives and loved ones.

At XTRAMINDS, our split second venue delivery is guaranteed.

Apart from rentals, we also sale, repair and install projector to offices, churches and home.

Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by jubrealemmy: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
For all your conference bags,folders and briefcases kindly call Orient Marketing
on 08168676199
we are dealers in all types of Imported Premium Formal Leather folders and briefcases

Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by bethelmendels(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2017
we are major importers of various conference seminar bags in Nigeria
www.bethelmendelsbags.com
call/ whatsapp 08033264815

conference/seminar bags

Executive conference folder with high quality leather design featuring outside stitching for A4 docments. This folder has a secure fastened zip closure and two retractable handles on each side. Multi-function Portable Leather Conference Folder +Secure zip-closure,Notepad, Calculator,Business Card slots, Credit card pocket and pen organizer.. Specifications:Material: PU leather. Made from High Quality Leather and durable

Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by mendelsmattress: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2017
we are major importers of various conference seminar bags in Nigeria
call/ whatsapp 08033264815

conference/seminar bags

Executive conference folder with high quality leather design featuring outside stitching for A4 docments. This folder has a secure fastened zip closure and two retractable handles on each side. Multi-function Portable Leather Conference Folder +Secure zip-closure,Notepad, Calculator,Business Card slots, Credit card pocket and pen organizer.. Specifications:Material: PU leather. Made from High Quality Leather and durable

Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by awule: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2017
we are major importers of all types of Seminar/conference and exhibition promotional products in Nigeria at competitive prices
Bethelmendels focused to support purchasers of Promotional Merchandise, from small business, to large corporations, local government, colleges and Universities. With over 7 years of experience providing giveaways for general promotions, events, conferences and exhibitions, you can be assured of a pro-active, efficient and fast service.
call/ whatsapp 08033264815, 08036911296
27, Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street,
Off Balogun Bus Stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by awule: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
we are major importers of all types of Seminar/conference and exhibition promotional products in Nigeria at competitive prices
Bethelmendels focused to support purchasers of Promotional Merchandise, from small business, to large corporations, local government, colleges and Universities. With over 7 years of experience providing giveaways for general promotions, events, conferences and exhibitions, you can be assured of a pro-active, efficient and fast service.

call/ whatsapp 08033264815, 08036911296
BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27, Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street,
Off Balogun Bus Stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs by Grineriastore: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Grineria store, your No 1 variety store for amazing products for all kind of consumer electronics such as Smart watch, Headsets, Bluetooth Speakers, Anti-theft Laptop Backpack, Smart Fitness Bracelet, phones and many more all available at grineriagadgets

The new model travel laptop backpack from grineriagadgets comes with a USB cable for charging your phone, and a good number of compartments, including two computer pockets with elastic straps, pen loops, a quick access card pocket and more.

You can pair the built-in USB charger port with your favorite portable charger (not included) to power your devices. Enjoy peace of mind while you travel and charge on the go with the backpack.

Key Elements Of The Anti-theft Backpack

1) ANTI-THEFT DESIGN:

This bag apply anti-theft design technology. The zipper of the pocket is fully hidden in the back, So no thieve can steal your valuables. Also a small pocket on the back which will secure your small accessories like passport, documents and others.

2) CHARGING PORT:

This backpack comes with a charging port. You can easily insert a power bank  of any size and then just connect your mobile with the charging port and your phone start charging.

3) COMFORTABLE SHOULDER STRAP:

This bag comes with an adjustable strap which makes it lightweight and more easy to carry. You can easily carry a laptop and other accessories.

Capacity: 20-35 Litre

Interior: Computer Interlayer, Cell Phone Pocket, Interior Zipper Pocket, Interior Slot Pocket

Size: 43 x 26 x 11 cm

*Package Inside: 1Pcs Backpack & USB charging cable.

PRICE: #8,500

Call/whatsapp: 08092898739.

We Deliver Nationwide (Fees Apply)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency, Minister Receive Team Ahead Of ASO Annual Lecture And Award 2018 / Intensive And Practical Grasscutter Farming Workshop / Stage Rental For All Events In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.