Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction (17651 Views)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Ipsi(f): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2011
I have a problem with my WAEC certificate the date of birth is not correct. I have been asked to get a letter from WAEC stating my correct date of birth. I have been to WAEC countless times and have met people who just tell you they will do it, collect money and do nothing. Does anyone in this forum have a contact in WAEC yaba or has been through the same issue and had it sorted quickly?

All help will be appreciated.
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by tyoseni(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2011
I have similar issue but not yet resolve due to my busy schedule. I'll advice u go to WAEC Ogba and go straight to the reception and tell them ur situation. They will be of help to u. Do not patronize those ppl at the gate or within the complex area, go to the reception. Please do post ur feedback on how it goes or mail me on tyoseni@yahoo.com
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Ipsi(f): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
I went to the Yaba office today and they basically told me what I already know, that I need a letter from the school where I wrote the WAEC complaining about the problem, then I should come to WAEC with the letter, and copies of my birth certificate, waec certificate etc when I do that it will be minuted on then I have to leave it there till they call me and ask me to pay N5,000, and they will withdraw the certificate from me.She said it takes about 3-6 months. i decided to just use my NECO abeg, long thing. ill do it when I don't need the cert immediately.
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Odunnu: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
I'll advice you to start the processes now, at least you wont be under tremendous pressure when you'l want to use it.
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Ipsi(f): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2011
Thank You
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by naijafox(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
my date of birth is 13rh August, but on my waec was 14th August

all I did was, I went to national population commission to get a birth certificate with 14th August o, that's what I use Now

I nor get power for waec wahala
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by caywaesdco: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Waec Releases May/june 2018 Wassce Results
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by demulepaul: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2018
please for correction on DoB on WAEC certificate needed to clear Nysc registration for my broher. pls i need answer [quote][/quote] someone should answer me
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by demulepaul: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2018
someone should help me
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by demulepaul: 2:28am On Sep 28, 2018
plz i need help
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by iceboy4752(m): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Will a Declaration of Age not be ok?
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by demulepaul: 5:03am On Oct 29, 2018
pls help how will i collect my brother waec certificate result after waec correcting the Dob
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by caywaesdco: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact Mr williams help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by caywaesdco: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by caywaesdco: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification..
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by caywaesdco: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification .
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by engrlouis: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2018
caywaesdco:
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification .
thanks it has been corrected now
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by engrlouis: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
waec has corrected it ,have seen it on they waec site. thanks
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by engrlouis: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2018
thanks it has been corrected now
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by engrlouis: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2018
thanks my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by engrlouis: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2018
thanks my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected.
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Ball22: 1:32am On Nov 26, 2018
engrlouis:
thanks my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected.
please tell me the process you went through because I am having the same issue
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by Mozibee007(m): 2:26am On Nov 26, 2018
please how do I get my waec gce certificate, I wrote it in Lagos in 2012 but currently I am in Port Harcourt and I need it urgently. please help a brother
Re: Waec Certificate Help : Date Of Birth Correction by engrlouis: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2018
my waec mistake on date of birth has been corrected

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Please,what's The Meaning Of WF? / JAMB Lists 16 Prohibited Items For Candidates As UTME Kicks Off On Friday (full / Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.