Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE (4101 Views)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love? / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by donklinton: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2011
true love is hard to find, true or false
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by multibabe(f): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2011
FALSE angry shocked shocked
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by amumex: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2011
Man True is very simple to find.open ur eyes well you will get one
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by xynerise: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2011
Use a gun if you cant wait anymore. angry
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by MMM2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
angry
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by feminineA: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
True luv is not hard to find. Open up ur @ and b a true lover yourself coz it takes two to tangle
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by 190: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
OP

I heard in Nigeria the best women are found around SUYA JOINTS where aboki sells suya

have u tried such places angry angry
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Blazay(m): 2:40am On Jun 02, 2011
No it ain't.
You gatta love yourself first. cool
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by donaldujor(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2011
de are esy 2 se. go 2 d rivars. de are 2moch 4dat pls
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2011
When ur done finding it, lemme know yea cheesy grin smiley
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by SALady(f): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2011
If its that easy to find, then how do we explain this ever rising number of divorce cases world wide. Not to mention the new age of unconventional signle parent homes.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by LongOne1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
True, it takes a lot of hard work!!!
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by b0dnel: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
What the hell is TRUE LOVE and FAKE LOVE
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2011
op
ask brick and lace.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by DaDoctor: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2011
THE FIRST QUESTION IS DO THESE LADIES BELIEVE IN LOVE?

OR THEY ARE AFTER GETTING A SECOND DADDY WHO WOULD CATER FOR THEM.

True love I think i was the one who got the last and only left slot,

From what i see now,

KO SI LOJA MO O!!!

ONOGI NA AHIA OZO!!
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by martyns303(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Poster. Topic 17 and 18 on the homepage should answer ur Question. (as Of 1:20pm i.e 1320 CAT).
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by tboy1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
All you need is someone who is physically, mentally, sexually, morally & financially compatible with you
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
true for some, not for others.

life is what you make it. You can't be difficult
and have you mind set one 'black-white way' and expect to get
a variety of 'colorful' results.

High expectations, no self confidence and going for the 'same person in
different bodies' is what I mean by black-white mentality.

Put God first, pray for the right one to come and in the meantime expand
your horizons  smiley.

*I sound like a hippie  grin
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by amblors(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
I have often used the term.
never really voiced out what it meant,
i had an idea of it,
asked myself now and i cant really define what true love is?
i ask me if

it is that relationship where you forgive the other party ALL wrong doing,
that relationship where you totally compromise.

and then i wonder, where do you draw the line between ENDURING a relationship and compromising.

I have often wondered if its UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,

if it is, thats a hard one.

guess i have more questions and mayb no ansa.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by OAM4J: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
Rare but still exist.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by MPEROR: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
Make the rules as you get along
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by seedord247(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
Have You check Yaba Left . . . . . . I think you can find one there
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by vislabraye(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
True love means shaggn with no string attached. . .  grin
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Pelummy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
false
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by mike4livechosen: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
true and false
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Orikinla(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
It is not hard to find, but it comes with a price tag.
And if you can afford it, it would be yours.

Saying "I LOVE YOU" leads to two things, either a blessing to your life or a curse.
So, test drive before you buy the car named Desire.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by DBestDoc(f): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
What is true love pls?[color=#990000][/color]

Can some1 please tell me?
I'm waiting,

****waiting 2 get d answer 2 question[/size][size=8pt]*********
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by MsPotato(f): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hmmmm. . . . .  .

True love requires patience, balance, selflessness, maturity, deep sacrifices, forgiveness and no doubts.

The problem is once its there, everyone and everything else would try to bring you both down. . .

Thats just he hard cold fact about deep true love. . .  cry cry cry
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by teebaba78: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
you can find true love in heaven
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
D_BestDoc:

What is true love pls?[color=#990000][/color]

Can some1 please tell me?
I'm waiting,

****waiting 2 get d answer 2 question[/size][size=8pt]*********

True Love is sacrificing your precious treasures for a person, people or belief for life as long as it makes you happy.

It is like growing flowers and seeing them blossom and bloom and then sharing the beauty with others.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by ronkebp(f): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
'Love' is easy to find, 'true love" on the other hand is difficult to find. i can tell you that 60% of relationships and marraiges are not based on 'true' love.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by ronkebp(f): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
True love can't be defined, it is a feeling that never goes away, no matter how you try, it remains for eternity, you have someone you care so much about that words cannot explain how you feel, you want the person to succeed in everything, you let the person have his way in whatever he/she wants to do, you forgive the person easily, and lets say, in another 20,30 or 40years, that is the person your heart still yarns for, Sometimes you might not end up marrying the person you trully love, but the love for that person remains, it can't be erased.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Why You Should Practise Circular-dating / Ever Dated An Abookii Or Mallam Before? / Dating And Height: Your Preference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.