Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos (2437 Views)

Cyber Cafe Utilities For Sale ( Complete Functional Cafe Utilities ) / Fully Functional Cold Rm 4 Sale. / Fully Functional Website For N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2011
Are you interested in owing your own business?

A fully functionall Cyber cafe in a very lucretive area is up for sale, see details below

1) Designed to accomodate more than 20 computers
2) Presently there are 8 computers(all P4, 60Gig HDD, 1G RAM, 17" flat screen monitors)
3) Hign speed internet access(IPNX Soma port)
4) Neat and Professionally structured LAN
5) Central UPS (1.550KVA UPS)
6) Wireless access point
7) Location - Isolo lagos
cool Minimum profit you can generate from the Cafe is 150k/month
9) The business premises still have One year rental(renewal will be due by June 2012)
10) The owner is traveling out of the country and need cash ASAP.
11) The office is floor tiled, PVC ceiling, suspended light, to say its very neat and decent is an understatement
12) The cafe is presently in operation so everything is intact, just pay and take over the business.
13) All computers have functional anti virus update
14) prize is 1.2m

For further enquiries/inspection pls call 07029077529 or email ezeline76@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2011
First come/first served.

You can come for inspection and make all necessary inquiries.
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2011
Its located within the vicinity of Lagos State University (LASU) Isolo CampuS
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
still available
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by seun0622(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ poster

Hey Bros, Please be realistic with your offer. Everything you listed cant be up to N600k talk-less of N1.2M.at least they are not new items. I understand there is a market around the area as I also have a cafe close to LASU Agege Campus and i know the significance of the school being cited close to it.

Give me time to evaluate the worth of everything you've tabled down , I 'll give you a call later.

Regards
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Seun thanx for your comment/observation and interest in the deal

The cafe is less than 5 months old so everything listed is almost new.

You need to see that office environment and the business prospects in that area.

Till then, lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by mycece: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2011
@ ze, please what's your final offer and how can i inspect it tomorrow. please text your number to 07032720592 and 07042876341 or mail me chieduodum@yahoo.com, also make reference to this post. best regards.
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
@ mycece,

Just sent you an email.
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by softgee: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
i think you need to be very realistic in your offer if i understood right, there are only 8 computers working, 1 central UPS, there is no generating set. infact, what are you selling? the environment, the PVC ceiling, the rent or what. pls be real i run well functional cafe in choice location in Lagos so i know what am talking about. how much are your computers, abi IPNX modem or the rent or funitures
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2011
I forgot to add; there is a 2 Horse Power AC

@softgee,

It depends on how you set up and run your own Cafe, your location, the type of systems, furniture, active and passive devices you use.

I assume you have a functional Cafe, do you really need another one?

Mine goes for 1.2m
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
still available
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by maskofzoro: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hi, pls can u send me a detailed list of all active equipment ? also I wouldn't mind a pic of d place. I would like to inspect d place and discuss payment asap. pls respond to stageservices@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2011
@ maskofzoro,

I just sent you an email
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by Godalone(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
Can you send me the list of the functioning equipment with some pictures? If i am satisfied i will come for inspection. send it to jgodalone@yahoo.com
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2011
@ Godalone

Just sent you an email.
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2011
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by ZE: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
the cafe already have ipnx soma network.

still available
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by bolame: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
dell p3 working laptop up for sale at only 11k. pls mail mobola4@yahoo.com
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by fliptemi: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2011
HELLO THERE, AM ABOUT OPENING A CYBER CAFE AND I NEED A CREDIBLE PERSON TO MANAGE IT FOR ME, ANYONE OUT THERE WITH EXPERIENCE SHOULD MAIL ME ON temiseoduma@yahoo.com

NOTE THAT BEFORE I HAND OVER THE CYBER CAFE TO THE PERSON,I'LL MAKE SURE I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PAYING THE RENT ANS ALSO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO RUN THE CAFE BUT ON THE OTHER HAND,THE PERSON AND I WOULD DELIBERATE ON THE AMOUNT I WOULD RECEIVE MONTHLY, IN OTHER WORDS,WE WOULD DECIDE ON A SPECIFIC AMOUNT HE WOULD DILIVER TO ME MONTHLY
Re: Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos by lexyopaster(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Are you interested in owing your own business?

A fully functionall Cyber cafe in a very lucretive area is up for sale, see details below

1) Designed to accomodate up to 16computers
2) Presently there are 14 computers(all P4, 60Gig HDD, 1G RAM, 17" flat screen monitors)
3) Hign speed internet access(IPNX Soma port)
4) Neat and Professionally structured LAN
5) 4 UPS (1.550KVA UPS)
6) Wireless access point
7) Location - Oshodi lagos
cool Minimum profit you can generate from the Cafe is 90k/month
9) The business premises still have 6 month rental(renewal will be due by April 2013)
10) The owner is traveling out of the country and need cash ASAP.
11) The office is floor tiled, PVC ceiling, suspended light, to say its very neat and decent is an understatement
12) The cafe is presently in operation so everything is intact, just pay and take over the business.
13) All computers have functional anti virus update
14) Call me for inspection on 08079194049 or 08168544333 and price is 700

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Dealers In Nigeria / I Need A Hall For Seminar (capacity:100 People And Above) / Dell Inspiron Dual Core,corei 3 ,core I5 +warranty @ 70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.