Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Second Chance: A Telenovela - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Second Chance: A Telenovela (64234 Views)

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 5:36am On Sep 14, 2007
thanks jo!
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mosetra(f): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2007
you are welcome jare!
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2007
got to watch the program over the weekend and it was really cool
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by zoba2005: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2007
please, who can tell me where i can get the gardner's daughter  video player, it is the last soap opera that they did, after that they started catallina and sabastine.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by LarryO2(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi everyone! I'm new to this topic, and just started seeing this TV series last week. Some things are getting me confused, can someone pls explain:

What's the relationship between Don Pedron and Andres?

What's the relationship between Don Pedron and Abigael?

What's the relationship between Angela and Andres?

Pls can someone put me tru?
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by otuwe(f): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2007
Larry O:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this topic, and just started seeing this TV series last week. Some things are getting me confused, can someone please explain:

What's the relationship between Don Pedron and Andres?

What's the relationship between Don Pedron and Abigael?

What's the relationship between Angela and Andres?

Please can someone put me tru?

don pedro is andrea's boss
abigael is don pedro's employee
angela is don pedro's daughter

cheers
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2007
got to watch the show yesterday
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by LarryO2(f): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2007
Hi Otuwe,

Thanks 4 the explantn.

But I was told there was a kind of love rlship btw Adres & Angela, is that tru?

love u all!
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mosetra(f): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2007
Hi Larry O,
Got this excerpt from Wikipedia. Will answer your question
El cuerpo del Deseo (The Body of Desire) is a Spanish-language telenovela produced by Telemundo and RTI Colombia. This limited-run series is about a man who comes back from the dead and discovers dark secrets about his beautiful ex-wife and daughter. It first aired in 2005 and was a smash hit on Telemundo.
Major characters
• Pedro Jose Donoso - a wealthy industrialist who, at 67, thinks he has everything he ever wanted. He has a gorgeous young wife, despite the age difference and opposition from his only daughter, Ángela.
• Salvador Cerinza - a farmer who lives a sad life with his stingy wife Cantalicia and their son Moncho. Then everything changes when he suffers a mysterious accident.
• Isabel Arroyo - a sensual, ambitious woman who loves her husband, Pedro Jose, at least on the surface.
• Andrés Corona - Pedro Jose’s right hand man and Isabel’s secret lover. Two-faced, astute and ruthless, he will do anything to take everything Pedro Jose owns.
• Ángela Donoso - the only daughter of Pedro Jose, who returns from abroad when she discovers his engagement to Isabel. She also has feelings for Andrés.

The direct translation of El Cuerpo del Deseo is "The body of desire". I guess it is called the second chance based on the plot. You know, Don Pedro is given a second chance to come to life and see what went wrong and how in the body of Salvador Cerrinza
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by quietaduni(f): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2007
hi guys
kind of not new wit the soap but can any1 tell me the site to go to in other read the whole story there
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Ndi(f): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2007
@quietaduni

Take am easy, if u read everything online, i do not think the program would interest any longer so just watch and enjoy, though i have read some of the episodes online and watched the video too online and i am anxious to see Salvaped (Salvador & Pedro) come to the mansion, i tell you that is when the action would really begin, action full Salvaped body well well o.

Because i already know what is going to happen, the current episodes now bore me i want to see Salvaped match into the mansion. From the preview one would think everything happened at a stretch but no i tell u, the producers too want to make money, but it is not going to be as boring as Catalina & Sabastine which i have stopped watching, this i tell u is a breath of fresh air.

Watch and enjoy.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by LarryO2(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ Mosetra,

Thanks very much.

The soap is really getting more and more interesting but I cant also wait for Salvador(Pedro) to come into his mansion.

Thanks and happy viewing.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 5:05am On Sep 19, 2007
Y IS D PRIEST SOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS angry
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by quietaduni(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2007
can some1 in the house jist me abt what happened yesternight.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kemisole(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
me too, cldnt watch yesterday's episode cos of laite
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by kevin96(m): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2007
hi every one,
can someone pls tell me which site to get this story from?

@quietaduni
if you have an ideal too pls help out.thanks
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2007
why are we leaving this thread to die
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by trendy(f): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2007
you just brought it to life
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
Yea yea so what’s happening? The last episode I watched was when he went to beg that rich woman (widow??) for money and she begged him to sleep with her. Any updates?
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Yusufadeto(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2007
will like to know, if the DVD is already available, becos i will like ot have one
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by tosinadeda: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2007
Salvado has gone2 his house,dog recognises him,takes d key to his safe without any1 known
he sees gaitana and makes her biliv he is pedro hussein,she is scared like hell.
Isabel's aunt catches anjela and (cnt rmba his name) in bed and tels isabel.
Isabel and anjela av a quarell and anjela fals 4rm d stairs and takn2 d hospital.
Isabel tries 2 use d opportunity of anjela's absence too pay off the maid and her2 sons,but d sons refuses to leave and the BLOODY NEPA TOOLK LIGHT
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2007
umm welldone

i've started following the show recently and salvador is a really funny dude; especially his encounter witthe 'juju' lady
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Veracious(f): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2007
hello guys.i got the snippets from a particular site on my computer and i which it will interest you.

Salvador will go to the factory to try and get a job. He will even try to tell the person in charge that he knows Isabel (Isabel was on a trip)but he won't be successful, he even finds Simon leaving as he had been fired by Andre.

He therefore goes to the house, (If i'm not wrong, I think Isabel and Andre had left for a trip, or maybe it was Isabel alone) I think he first met Walter who treated him badly,as Walter saw him as a 'nobody' he then met (his future Seducer)Rebecca (yes Isabel's old Aunt!), and she was swept completly off her feet by his handsome appearance. Before the next day, she had immediately started flirting with him and hired him as her Chauffer (as I think Walter had injured his Hand, I think by the dog). She took him around town and even bought him new uniform!!

Salvador was amazed by all this! He told Geytana how rude Walter was and how materialistic Isabel's Aunt Rebeca was, but as he told Geytana, in his heart, he knew he 'would not be disappointed in Isabel' as she would still be the same, moral, classy, (did i hear loving?), woman she always was.

In the end, Angela interviewed him and he was touched to see her, epecially now that she looked weak (she had broken her leg in the basement which she shared with Antonio), and even attempted to help her. She was ok-ish, but not 100% sure of Salvador/Pedro

Eventually Isabel came back from her trip, and as soon as she heard her Aunt had absent-mindedly hired some chaufer to be driving her, without even asking for his reference papers she went to fire him as she saw she did not need him. So she purposly marched out put her hands on her hips and was about to give him a piece of her mind, until he turned around and she saw how handsome he was, she was momentarily left speachless, so she TRIED firing him, but instead, he gave her a reference letter from, Pedro Jose Donoso-Himself, which was written in Pedro's handwritting. This eventually made Isabel and Angela see him as credible and he was not fired, and I think Walter was given a different role in the house,

When Isabel was initially planning to fire Salvador (before he had given her the reference letter from Pedro-himself), Valaria had already packed her belongings and was planning to leave the house, as she was tired of being mis-treated. As soon as she left the door Isabel left Salvador to confront her, during that moment, Valaria made eye contact with Salvador and she swoned, almost fainted by just looking at him.She later told Isabel not to worry, as she definately was not leaving the house, and as Isabel left, Valaria peaked another glimse of Salvador,

As Isabel would later wonder, Salvador had the same eyes-the same look as Pedro, even his arogance matched Pedro,

However, as soon as Andre saw him, it was hate-at-first-sight on Andre's side. He treated Salvador suspiciously and rudly, he wanted Salvador out of their lives, specifically out of Isabel's life, and he vowed to discredit him. Salvodor however was so hurt, as he told Geytana later that evening, he could not understand how Andre, whom he loved as a son, could dispise him so much, He thought to himself maybe Andre was just trying to protect Isabel as she was all alone now, after all she was 'Pedro's wife'

As Salvador/Pedro coninued working at his House,Geytana convinced him that maybe the reason he was given a second chance in life, was to start a brand new life elsewhere, she convinced him to steal back the rest of the money and jewelery from the house safe and they both go and start and run their new bar, and leave the Donosos' alone, after all that was his past life, his past family, as Pedro he is now dead, as Salvador, he is now alife and has a new life,

During a party, Salvador went to steal the money and as he was emptying his jewelery, he heard Andre and Isabel in the study talking, Andre was questioning Isabel's love and loyalty, that she should not give up now, 'after all doesn't she remember the love that they shared before and during her marriage to Pedro?, if she did not blink when she poisoned Pedro, then this situation she is in, should not shake her'

Salvador's heart was crushed, to learn Isabel had killed him, that she never belonged to him, that she had cheated on him, that she had never loved him as Pedro, as he had loved her.

Still in his secret room near the study, he threw away the money/jewelery on to the floor (i think he really wept), and went to a bar. Theere he met a woman, and if my memory serves me right, i think he grabbed her, (he was not in his right mind, he was crazy with anguish)and imagining her as Isabel he asked her why she betrayed him, the woman, who was now being almost choked to death, started yelling to him that she was not Isabel,

As he told Geytana later, he wanted to kill Isabel, and that is when he started planning his revenge,

sorry I got to go, will tell you more very soon,
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Mustay(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2007
cool
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2007
thanks a lot, pls do come back to tell us more
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by yvy1(f): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2007
@veracious

pls can you paste the link?

Much as I love Second Chance or body of desire (whatever they decide to call it). Inever seem to be near a tv when it's on air and would really love a scene by scene synopsis.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
Yes pls do paste d link
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by yomceluv(f): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2007
well as for updates, salvador is back with just one thing in his mind. he wants to come back to the people he loves, but as time goes on definitely he will get to understand wad up. rebecca and walter sucks, they are so annoying, but they will definitely get their reward. do you know that salvador is antonio adulfor in woman of my life. pls does any one watch rebbeca.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Keziah(f): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ yomceluv
You are absolutely right. The guy who played Salvador Cerrinzer aka Salvaped also played the part of Antonio Aldofo in La Muje De Mi Vida (Woman of my Life)

And as for the ladies who are dying for him, pele una don dial wrong #. He is/was the real husband of Natalia Streignard an equally pretty and sexy actress that u won't want to compete with. She acted the part of Barbra Ruiz aka Barbrita. The guy is really hot wink no doubt but cast ur net somewhere else. grin

Pls keep posting the episodes.
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
Yea, I watch woman of my life and I don’t think they are the same person, the face look a lil the same but the body is NOT COMPARABLE in any way, il google it den come back
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by uchetobi(f): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2007
Re: The Second Chance: A Telenovela by Keziah(f): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ uchetobi
They are the same and only one Mario Cimario if you search for him in google i am sure u will see more than what u wanted to see and i hope ur B/F dey beside u make him no go loose the woman of him life lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time / Sulaiman Aledeh Quits Channels TV / Thin Tall Tony Mocks Bisola's Teeth & Body Size, Bisola Gives Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.