Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (73376 Views)

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Kayberg: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Sir, get Chemiron Blood Tonic.

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by dawnomike(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2021
You need to see a dermatologist and not just a 'doctor'...

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Winningbot: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Jesus!! cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Elsanchez: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2021
ike guru

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Raymond0008(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Apply brake oil, just ask anyone for brake oil. There will be changes before next weekend.

255 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by mysticgal(f): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat

Go to the dermatology office in a general hospital, only them can suggest something

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Is any dermatology in the house?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please I need solution to this ASAP
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
mysticgal:

Go to the dermatology office in a general hospital, only them can suggest something
I have been to the general hospital but the crowd is much and couldn't do anything for the day

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by mysticgal(f): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
tycoon3:

I have been to the general hospital but the crowd is much and couldn't do anything for the day

It’s normal , or try military hospital ojo, they may have a consultant on Wednesday. You sha have to go early

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by gammarays1: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
tycoon3:
Please I need solution to this ASAP
Have you tried NCP formerly known as TCP
Sold in pharmacies.
Stop the creams

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Margaretola(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
You need a dermatologist. Here, you can have a free online consultation with a doctor
https://cribmd.com/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by JOACHINpedro: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
This thing showed me shege for 10goodyears.
Tinea versicolor is a stubborn fungi.

Note- it's not eczema

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Matheusmartin: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kayberg:
Sir, get Chemiron Blood Tonic.
Don't understand.
What will the blood tonic do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Matheusmartin: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Note- it's not eczema

True. Was about saying the same thing.
Op, go to any good pharmacy and get either of this drug:
miconazole, or terbinafine(cream)

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Kayberg: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Matheusmartin:
. Don't understand. What will the blood tonic do?
Try it first sir. If after 1 week and no difference, then try something else.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Matheusmartin: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kayberg:

Try it first sir.
If after 1 week and no difference, then try something else.
It's clearly a fungal infection. I don't understand the purpose the blood tonic will serve. I'm not Op by the way.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
This looks like a very powerful eczema. Go to a good dermatologist preferably the one in a general hospital. And don't apply any cream or oil on your face. You must be quite sure of what you are treating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Note- it's not eczema
please what did you use to overcome
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Matheusmartin:

True. Was about saying the same thing.
Op, go to any good pharmacy and get either of this drug:
miconazole, or terbinafine(cream)
I will get this. Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ninejaywon:
This looks like a very powerful eczema. Go to a good dermatologist preferably the one in a general hospital. And don't apply any cream or oil on your face. You must be quite sure of what you are treating.
I understand better now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Matheusmartin: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
tycoon3:

I will get this. Thanks
Either of them
You go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by JOACHINpedro: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

please what did you use to overcome
I'll tell you my story in 24hrs. Sorry for the late reply
shosky1794:

Yeah that's the correct name and Nizoral or Ketoconazole 2% based cream will clear it in 2 weeks. While using the cream, the guy should also take the ketoconazole drugs too. Everything shouldn't be up to 5K and in 2 weeks his skin will be back to normal
Here is the beginning part Mr tycoon3, Mr WispyEthereal but....
It will likely come back (it often does)
During my time, I used ketoconazole cream and itraconazole tablet #1200 then, took it for 2weeks, the pharmacist recommended the injection which he described was more acute but I've already started taking the tablets. Still it came back few months later.

That was when I changed my lifestyle completely-
I took ketoconazole tablets for two weaks as prescribed by the pharmacist ( 1tablet morning and 1tablet Night
I got a soap- (tetsmosol) which I made my choice.
I bath morning and evening every single day.
I don't wear shirt twice, if I sweat, I change the cloth immediately.
My cream was ketoconazole.
I always try to stay fresh.

This was how mine got cured bro.
But I'm still doing the aforementions.

Try it and you'll notice a remarkable change

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by mzhazel(f): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
OP since you've been told that it's a fungi infection, get fluconazole at the pharmacy and ask for the right prescription.

Also, fungi skin infections are very difficult to get rid off so you have to be on preventive therapy. if not it'll keep going and coming.

Please get it treated before it gets really aggressive.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2021
mzhazel:
OP since you've been told that it's a fungi infection, get fluconazole at the pharmacy and ask for the right prescription.

Also, fungi skin infections are very difficult to get rid off so you have to be on preventive therapy. if not it'll keep going and coming.

Please get it treated before it gets really aggressive.
Please how do I practice preventive therapy! Is there anything you need I should do or I should stop doing
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by driand(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021

How often do you watch your bedsheets and towels...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ProfAmaben(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is serious
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by VillageHead: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hydraulic

It cures such fungi

10 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Op

Did u eat the sacrifice for the gods?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Timoleon(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use hypo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.