Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

oh oh - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / oh oh (613 Views)

SECRET: Don't Tell Anybody Oh! Just Air Your Views / The World Is Mine Oh God, Forgive Me When I Whine / Ond Accounting In Need Of Job Urgently (good Job Oh!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

oh oh by slimyem: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
bla bla bla
Re: oh oh by ijobers: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2011
Hello

I totally agree with you that freelancing is the way to go.There are so many people reaching new levels of success from the comfort of their homes working as freelancers. They are breaking free from the limitations of traditional jobs and creating a deeper sense of satisfaction about their careers, as well as realizing higher earning potential and time freedom.

Try to start by getting online freelance jobs from a website that aggregates jobs from across the web at www.ijobers.com

Bez
Re: oh oh by BABAJ1: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
A firm in Ogulana drive Surulere, is looking for able and capable marketers to market for the firm,d firm sells computer accessories,id card, brands companies and other things. The candidate must be intelligent and ability to work with little or no supervision,creative and know how to initiate deals(cold calls). For more info call Jenkins on 07031396185 or mail groovyjumbo@yahoo.com. Immediate employment if successful
Re: oh oh by slimyem: 1:50am On Jun 07, 2011
A firm in Ogulana drive Surulere, is looking for able and capable marketers to market for the firm,d firm sells computer accessories,id card, brands companies and other things. The candidate must be intelligent and ability to work with little or no supervision,creative and know how to initiate deals(cold calls). For more info call Jenkins on 07031396185 or mail groovyjumbo@yahoo.com. Immediate employment if successful

Baba J, m not sure u read this with your reading glasses.i think you need to go get em and read all over again and thanks!i've got a well paying job.am just pursuing a dream.go find your employee and get ready to pay for it!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Achieved Ur Goal This Way / If Product Is All Is You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.