Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Makeup Products Reviews - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Products Reviews (7807 Views)

Be An Oriflame Makeup Products Independent Sales Representative! / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Products Reviews by MakeupPro(f): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2011
There are so many products in the market today and off the shelves of beauty stores that we completely get carried away when shopping for our makeup bags.
My clients, all the time tell me how they take brand names over cheap products. This shouldnt be the general rule to buying makeup or any beauty range at all. You shouldnt get into the frenzy of buying brand names. Expensive doesnt necessarily mean good for you. As a matter of fact, most times we are paying for the packaging than we are for the product itself.

Im going to state some simple and easy-on-the-pocket products that i use for high professional jobs and they work perfectly!

- Instead of Expensive brow pencils, i have found two great pencils that work magic if done right! The Davis No.3 and the mass produced MAC pencils No.2
If you are a pro at grooming and filling your brows and you know how to work the magic of brow pencils, these pencils which go for btw N50 AND N100 work perfectly

-E.L.F makeup brushes - They are not as expensive as the MaryKay/Mac/Sleek brushes but they work just as great

-The best spondges for foundation are the wedge shaped sponges. They work great, allowing foundation to sink perfectly into the epidermis of the skin and make your makeup stay on seamlessly. Buy the pack of 8 from Sleek for just N500

-Foundation Primer + Oil control - I advice the use of primer all the time. Whats better than having primer+moisturizer+Oil control in one?? You get this great product called the 'Oil Matifier' from Mark Kay for N1900 and it lasts for a long time!

There are so many products that are great, if you have more to share please add them below so Makeup lovers can be enlightened.

Also to Become a Professional Makeup artist, you can enrol in our Training courses today. We offer only two sessions every year and this course begins June 6th. For details and registration procedures please click here --
http://makeupandbeautymag..com/2011/04/makeup-training-classes-may-2011-in.html
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
Thanks for the enlightment. I want to chip in something on Davis Pencils. I noticed that the ones being produced are too soft; not as hard as the initial ones produced. What can you say about this?
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by iice(f): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2011
I like pomade for my lips grin
Ok i don't use make up. Very lazy.
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by taobat: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2011
@ makeup pro,u were right abt d Davis eyebrow pencil 3,where can i get d mac eyebrow pencil 2? I also agree wit d use of oil control primer mattifier before d use of foundation. Am an upcoming makeup artist,will appreciate more of hint frm pro makeup artist.
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by VENUSS(f): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
As a makeup artist, pls what marykay products wil u advice i use for my oily face.i had their product v less oil/good 4 oily skin. Tnx[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by taobat: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
u dnt want to use marykay powder if u av got a oily face, try lossed black opal.
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by MakeupPro(f): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2011
Mary Kay is great! But you might also want to try Iman products. i Find them absolutely good for our skin type and weather
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by ucheody: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
What about foundation and eyeshadows?which products are great for the nigerian
Weather?
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by girlkell(f): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
I know sleek eyeshadow's really good and it doeasnt wipe off, it stays when applied and it looks really nice
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by chachabae(f): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Try Oriflame cosmetics.
Their make up range are absolute in all aspect above all they're organic/naturally made.
Their foundation stays for 24hrs perfect for all skin type.
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by Xclusivebeautyw(f): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Start up professional make up kit @38k
4 compartment box 24 set of Bobbi brown brush False lash Lash glue Lash curler Concealer pallet Contour pallet Davis (003 and 018) Eye primer Face primer Eye shadow (box of crayon pallet) Manizer sisters glow kit Mascara Liquid liner (black) Lip liner (wine and purple) Lipstick (pink and red) Kiss beauty setting spray Foundation (improved kiss beauty) (3 shades) Powder pallet(new improved morphe, 8in1) Face wipe Beauty blender
watsapp or call us on 08178925577 for orders and enquiry
Serious buyers can click this link below to join
https:///LMNVDVpdX4yBxkH3fv2cDR

Re: Makeup Products Reviews by PublicHealthNig: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
See The Many Benefits of Tamanu Oil In NigeriaTamanu Oil In Nigeria
Re: Makeup Products Reviews by MimieJay(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
I realized this post is old and the link in the OP's content doesn't work anymore so there's a need to bring to you something recent.

If you are looking for makeup product reviews, click here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Effective Home Remedies For Hair Growth: / I Need Back My Pantyless Days. / Miss Jamaica 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.