Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (15029 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Hope22: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
l work with internet ,but can't find a phone that loads fast. l hv used n5800,bbcurve2,e.t.c, but not satisfied.pls advice.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
iphone4 or 3gs. chikena
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Princeofilorin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
@tumababa.how can u say 3GS or iphone 4 has the best browser when it doesn't even have flash.

try mozilla firefox for android and trow ur iphone away coollol
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Hope22: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
my friend buba called and adviced to try windows mobile 7.anyone that share the same idea?.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Fogman(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
Try Nokia E71 with Opera. This what i used and i ve no reason to regret cos it has taken over my lappy.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by JUO(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2011
htc is want u need
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hope22:

l work with internet ,but can't find a phone that loads fast. l hv used n5800,bbcurve2,e.t.c, but not satisfied.pls advice.

its not always about phone or computer it also depends with the network how fast it is
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by kayode72: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
htc hd2 with opera browser. cant remember the last time i powered up my laptop for internet usage.

simply the best.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2011
Browse with safari on Iphone 3Gs.the best I have seen so far.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Madcow(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2011
[size=28pt]htc Desire S or htc Sensation[/size]
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by tboy1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
Definately HTC Desire or Desire HD

I'll go for the Later
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by usbcable(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2011
whats the price of the HTC Desire and where can i get it or ther HTC phones in lagos?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by DaDoctor: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
NOKIA 3310 is best jare! embarassed
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Hoteph(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
HTC desire/HTC Incredible , HTC all the way its quietly brilliant.
grin HTC sense
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
my prick,m it is so fast, u dnt need to buy credit, all it need is a go, it will do the work, for the rest of the day grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
my prick,m it is so fast, u dnt need to buy credit, all it need is a go, it will do the work, for the rest of the day     grin grin

To the female, it may concern

Yours sincerely"
Donlittle
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by sayso: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2011
when you guys are browsing Facebook and NL with mobile.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Mcfemad(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2011
nokia 1110
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by delicious1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2011
Windows mobile, HTC, Opera.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Gsmxpert(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2011
the blackberry playbook
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by PurestBoy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
[size=14pt]HTC HD2 IS THE BEST PHONE I'VE EVER USED AND THAT I'M STILL USING NOW. PHUCK BLACKBERRY, I WANT TO SELL IT AND GO FOR HTC HD7 WHICH I HEARD IS MORE ADVANCED. IF YOU'VE NOT USED HTC HD2, U'RE MISSING ALOT.[/size]
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by PurestBoy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
usbcable:

whats the price of the HTC Desire and where can i get it or ther HTC phones in lagos?

HTC HD2 costs 90K from Slot but I want to sell mine 50K. Android 2.3.3 and 2 months old. I want to go for HTC HD7 and that's why I want to sell it, All accessories are completed except the earpiece. goldencharles10@yahoo.com is my email and write me if you want it. I'm in Ibadan
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
nonsense, just get aa blackberry playbook
ur browsing life will never be the same again
grin
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by FILEBE(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
[[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]quote author=Donlittle link=topic=681177.msg8447388#msg8447388 date=1307105295]
my prick,m it is so fast, u dnt need to buy credit, all it need is a go, it will do the work, for the rest of the day     grin grin

To the female, it may concern
[/font]

Yours sincerely"
Donlittle
[quote][/quote]
ogo di e! must u always say rubbish every time? if u have got notin to say just shut ur mouth! haba! mtscheeeew!!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by FILEBE(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
Donlittle:

my prick,m it is so fast, u dnt need to buy credit, all it need is a go, it will do the work, for the rest of the day grin grin

ogo di e! must u always say rubbish every time? if u have got notin to say just shut your mouth! haba! mtscheeeew!!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Liger: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2011
The Iphone and day, anytime, any planet, solar system, galaxy etc!!!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Christine01(f): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2011
Java phones are very fast in surfing the net.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Ojewande(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2011
[color=#770077][/color
try S60 Nokia symbian phones or N series,nd android mobile phones.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by babseg(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
HTC desire, sensation or HD are the best. I have also abandoned my laptop and contemplating on selling it. Who wanna buy, its Dell inspiron 1525 grin
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by anishe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
Use Nokia 3310. IBB uses same.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by MMM2(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
htc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria / How To Hack Nokia E63 With Installservers Pack Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.