Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ade And The Headteacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ade And The Headteacher (2605 Views)

Dr.craze (craze Clown) Ft. Tegaa (ade) All Funny Video Clips. Download Now! / Comedy Video Download: Video Of White People Singing King Sunny Ade’s Song. / Uncle Ade And Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ade And The Headteacher by fodiyo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
Ade, a primary school pupil didnt go to school one morning. he now decided to call his head teacher on the mobile phone, changing his vioce to be like his father, he told the headteacher ;
'good morning the head master. i just want to inform you that Ade my son couldn't come to school today'
'who is speaking please?'. asked the Headteacher
' it is my Daddy'. answered Ade
Re: Ade And The Headteacher by rasulua(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2007
Dumb boy
Re: Ade And The Headteacher by desorlah(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
Dumb is an understatement
Re: Ade And The Headteacher by oge4real(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
sorry dear Ade,better luck next time.
Re: Ade And The Headteacher by menosky: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
cudnt u do beta?dis joke is very old
Re: Ade And The Headteacher by Rawphyhat: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
se u winess the incident
abi na aroso
well the boy just try in luck
and u know what
the teacher fit no catch the mistake
grin shockedshocked
Re: Ade And The Headteacher by cecipopula(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2007
Nice 1

(1) (Reply)

Missing Goat / Rare Picture(coloured) Of Queen Elizabeth Ii / 10 Images That Perfectly Describe Nigerian Caterers At Owambes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.