Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (276861 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by tok2bayo: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
@Aiika, please email me the Iya alagbo number. tok2bayo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Ibhalu1: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello all,I just stumbled upon this page and this is my first time posting.am 25years old and bin married for 2years now and have been to different hospitals and dey have all been saying different things but still believe God is in charge.still considering going for another set of tests because most of all Dese hospitals are just interested in your money,mamas in the house can someone pls tell me of a good clinic in Lagos island axis.i really need help because the waiting game is not easy and do y'all think I am too young to undergo ivf.am so much in need of a baby.thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by shithapuns: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ibhalu1:
Hello all,I just stumbled upon this page and this is my first time posting.am 25years old and bin married for 2years now and have been to different hospitals and dey have all been saying different things but still believe God is in charge.still considering going for another set of tests because most of all Dese hospitals are just interested in your money,mamas in the house can someone pls tell me of a good clinic in Lagos island axis.i really need help because the waiting game is not easy and do y'all think I am too young to undergo ivf.am so much in need of a baby.thanks

welcome on board..you may check this thread for beta info.
georges medical center and olive branch are 2 good places in lekki

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/2022
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by darbuk(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2017
@Akiika or anyone who has gotten the Iya alagbo number should please email me the number. (darbuk4love@gmail.com). Thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Alexzytto: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is at it again!!

Join the ongoing 2017 independence promo
50% price slash.
IVF .....675k.

For couples that are having difficulties in concieving
For you booking call
Alex 08020853454
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Rajlun: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Has anyone tried LUTH before for IVF and IUI?

What is their cost too?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Rajlun: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by ayotan: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Do you know your financial profile? Do you understand how your mind works when it comes to spending money, savings, investments and borrowing? Find out here!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6Y3LZWW
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by heph(f): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
I want to use this opportunity to thank Gos for this for and the thw mothers who testified about what used Dr. Emeka; Olive branch to do for their family. I wany to let everyone know that the testonies are true.
After waiting for 4 years to have a child by a beloved family member. I becamw so worried and decided to research for IVF in Nigeria. That was how in discovered Niraland and the Olive hospital and I decided to call the Dr line someone provided on thos platform last year. Today, I am happy to announce that the family member has put to bed bouncing baby boy on the 15 of October 2017, after Dr Emeka carried out IVF on her once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Modef: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
I saw this recently... Felt it would be of help to someone

The Federal Medical Centre, Jabi is currently offering fertility treatment (IVF) to interested couples at a highly subsidised rate. The total fee is 550,000.00 (Drugs inclusive). Registration commences on November 1, 2017 with vacancies only available for the first 100 couples. Please contact 09093770680 and 08183128386 for further enquiries.Federal Medical Centre

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by alina2nv(f): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
tok2bayo:
@Aiika, please email me the Iya alagbo number. tok2bayo@gmail.com. Thanks

I want the Iya Alagbo's number too. Please anyone that has should send it to my email address alina2nv2013@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Sanmiabiona769(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
@Akiika,kindly send the gsm No's of Iya Alagbo to my email address pls. sanmiabiona769@gmail.com.
God bless your home
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ifyemma:
pls i want to know the cost of ivf and the best center in nigeria. thanks
WHY IVF? WHY NOT DO SYSTEM DETOXIFICATION FOR SIX WEEKS WITH YOUR PARTNER AND USE FERTILITY BOOSTING PRODUCTS AND HAVE YOUR CONCEPTION,EVEN IF YOU NEED TWINS,WITH THE PRODUCTS YOU WILL HAVE YOU TWINS,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Omofranca(f): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2019
JWTheocracy1:
hello guru's in the house. I'm new here and would love to ask a very important question.
please what's the chances of a 45yrs old woman conceiving via IVF and whats the advice anyone can give as regards to my question?

expecting a swift response Asap. thanks all.

At age 45, most IVF centres would automatically refer you for donor egg IVF as it has been found that egg quality diminishes with age BUT successfully using your own eggs MAY still be possible. If you're tested and still have good ovarian reserve and you also respond very well to stimulation by producing reasonable number of eggs, it's worth a try. A woman of 45 was the first to conceive with her own egg at this age at Hope Valley clinic several years ago but I honestly cannot recommend that clinic as of today 'cos of falling standards. Olive Branch and Georges have good success rates.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by swtbiddy(f): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please what is the current cost of ivf and other cost in the hospital? Is the price negotiable?

demieluxy:
Has anyone heard of Vine Branch Fertility Centre at mokola area of ibadan, Oyo state?, as far as i'm concerned, i think that is the best IVF centre in Nigeria. Their success rate is very good, their hospitality is one of a kind, u wont believe that they call their clients steadily with their first and surname. i really felt a sense of belonging there. I have been seeing lead gynecologist but I have never seen someone as experienced and down to earth as Dr Oluwabukunmi Kolade (Dr. K). And you wont believe that the cost of their procedure is 620k (using own eggs), and 800k using donor eggs, all drugs inclusive. 50k for registration(hormonal assay, infection screens, seminal fluid analysis, transvaginal scans and consultation for 6 months inclusive ) and 20k for sonohysterogram. NO HIDDEN CHARGES... Vine Branch Fertility Centre is actually a fertility arm of Vine Branch Ministry. i stumbled on this post and i felt like commenting, hope this helps anyone who really needs both basic and advanced fertility assistance. you can check their website www.vbfertilitycenter.com. Will try to ask if i can help get their facebook account, maybe that will help anyone in need of fertility assistance.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Elicateme: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Hi blendy I sent you an email
Blendy77:
. pizzashaw: Quote Post

@Blendy77,is it okay if i have you email?

Of course My email add is ruonar2000@yahoo.com.

My sister, it is well. 11 years is such a long time but then we thank God for life. I'm happy you're considering ivf, its not automatic but so many people have gotten pregnant with first trial. I pray urs will not be different. I've done 6 ivf procedures in all before God answered me; 2 at Omni medical Center(2008), 2 with Georges(2009 and 2010) 1 with Bridge (jan 2012) the last one in Georges again where God answered us (may 2012). I've also been married for over six years and i can tell you it wasnt funny at all. But we thank God. The God who did mine for me through Dr Emeka will do yours too in Jesus name. You can ask him about me and my wails each time I visit the clinic. Depression was too mild to describe my case and maybe that is why I keep running from clinic to clinic and had to return to George's again after the way I was treated at bridge. Will share my testimony soon on my post, "is there any solution for blocked tubes?"
I pray everyone who desires to carry their children will be granted their heart desires in Jesus name!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by udomoh(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Ivf cost varies from centre to centre. And it depends on so Many factors. I have several articles on Ivf on my blog.
Check my signature below
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elicateme:
Hi blendy I sent you an email

I did respond to ur mail. Send an email to ruonar2000@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by susant18: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Akiika:

Please how do u get the oya alagbo contact? ashatiti03@gmail.com. thank you
@Elizapat,
IVF is In Vitro Fertilization, please read more on IVF or any health related matter on WebMD ( http://www.webmd.com/). I'm not a Dr. but you need to take care of that fibroid first. The semen falling back is another thing that my wife went through after our first child. OK let me share my story with you, i live in Houston Texas, US. My wife and i have a 4 yrs old boy and had problem conceiving afterwards, of course we seeked medical help here but didn't yield any result. My sis-in-law in Nigeria got my wife to speak to a herbal dr. ( iya Alagbo), she made some dried herbs that was sent to us. We soaked it in water as instructed and my wife took it a couple of times, she conceived a month after. By the grace of God, we now have a 4 month old daughter. If you think this is an accident, i have referred another of my friend in Dallas without kid after a 5 years old marriage and his wife is now pregnant. I'll be happy to give you the herbal Dr's no. should you decide to try this unorthodox treatment. I have spent over $5,000 in treatments here, but this woman charged less than 15,000 naira ($100). Good luck.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by tpapi: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
swtbiddy:
Please what is the current cost of ivf and other cost in the hospital? Is the price negotiable?

hello from the ttc thread, just wanted to ask the normal motility range for sperm count
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Kkkem: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Has anyone knows about ivf success rate in national hospital Abuja, pls needed urgently
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by aquadude15: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
pls can someone update the house where an affordable ivf can be done with high success rate
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by jbblues24(m): 5:12am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's radiant smiley shocked
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Chrissuperman: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2019
Good day..
A year a ago.i came to this forum..seeking solutions. My wife and I have been trying for a while. I saw a Lady's post here she recommended dr..emeka and even provided his number on this forum. I want to thank the lady because I called the number booked an appointment with the doctor. I was surprised at their level of professionalism. The clinic is clear; first class service...we got on board did all he asked today everything worked. I like to thank that lady for sharing..olive clinic is great although I didn't go any place else but my very first experience there i felt i was outside Nigeria. Also something I realised is that for our ladies you really need to take time off work to do the procedure. Ivf and work hardly go together...take a year off and get it done...plenty of rest is th answer and with God all things are possible. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by MissionRestore: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
JWTheocracy1:
hello guru's in the house. I'm new here and would love to ask a very important question.
please what's the chances of a 45yrs old woman conceiving via IVF and whats the advice anyone can give as regards to my question?

expecting a swift response Asap. thanks all.
Yes you can achieve conception by IVF especially if you take the supplements usually recommended by IVF centers for up to 6 months. However you can conceive naturally while preparing for IVF. But before you make any further commitments, you need to arm youself with the vital facts in this link : https://www.nairaland.com/5280186/considering-ivf-fibroid-surgery-read#79960125
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by ivfspring: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2019
hello i have done my own reasearch on internet for the cost of IVF and i got average price ranging from 9000USD to 11000 USD. this was pretty high for me then i search the price in India and i found one center IVF Spring which gave cost of 4500 USD inclusive of everything in procedure. please go through there post below
https://ivfspring.com/blog/nigeria-overcoming-infertility-through-ivf/
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Cy4ril1: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Hi @Akiika, how can you help me get Iya Alagbo phone number? I can benefit by using the herbs.

Pls send me her phone number to cy4ril1@gmail.com

I'll be very grateful.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Otelema: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Good day all, please I am about going for IVF treatment, I live in Port Harcourt. I was directed to go to Care Woman's Clinic in Port Harcourt. Please does anyone knows about there sucess rate or any other good IVF center that I can visit.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Otelema: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Otelema post=81461354]Good day all, please I am about going for IVF treatment, I live in Port Harcourt. I was directed to go to Care Woman's Clinic in Port Harcourt. Please does anyone knows about there sucess rate or any other good IVF center that I can visit in Port Harcourt with high rate of success.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by banky3w(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Is there anywhere PGT is being done in Nigeria?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by HayatMedTour(f): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iran is one of the world’s pioneers in effective infertility treatment. There are more than 80 specialized fertility clinics in Tehran, Urmia, Yazd, Isfahan and other cities of Iran. These clinics with the up-date of knowledge and equipment in the world; offer the various methods for infertility treatments with the best quality.

The high quality and low cost of infertility treatments in Iran have led many medical tourists to choose this destination for the treatment of their infertility problems.
for more information about IVF treatment please visit our site: https://hayatmedtour.com/procedures/ivf-in-iran/
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by newjerusalem(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
May God answer anyone trying to conceive on this thread. Just reading across the health section and felt to say something since it had been long i contributed.I also had delayed b4 God finally answered me.I blf in God and also allow d gift of working of miracles to perfct my faith.I have seen,heard and experienced what some people passed through in other to conceive based on my profession. I will advise,get good local herbs practioners that can help out.If u have money, go 4 ivf in a result oriented hospital, and if it doesn't work out, pls!!don't feel too complacent not to take +ve steps again.God may send people your way to give advice,it is left whether to take them or not.Based on my background,i have been privileged to advise and instruct like 10 expecting mother and 7 already conceived. 2 were passed menopause and 1 did not follow r instruction.And when sharing testimonies in d church,they don't even mention the advice and instructions God sent to them through their helpers.May God give everyone his or her testimony to share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.