₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,023,785 members, 4,315,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 June 2018 at 08:33 AM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (210160 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by tok2bayo: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
@Aiika, please email me the Iya alagbo number. tok2bayo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Ibhalu1: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello all,I just stumbled upon this page and this is my first time posting.am 25years old and bin married for 2years now and have been to different hospitals and dey have all been saying different things but still believe God is in charge.still considering going for another set of tests because most of all Dese hospitals are just interested in your money,mamas in the house can someone pls tell me of a good clinic in Lagos island axis.i really need help because the waiting game is not easy and do y'all think I am too young to undergo ivf.am so much in need of a baby.thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by shithapuns: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ibhalu1:
Hello all,I just stumbled upon this page and this is my first time posting.am 25years old and bin married for 2years now and have been to different hospitals and dey have all been saying different things but still believe God is in charge.still considering going for another set of tests because most of all Dese hospitals are just interested in your money,mamas in the house can someone pls tell me of a good clinic in Lagos island axis.i really need help because the waiting game is not easy and do y'all think I am too young to undergo ivf.am so much in need of a baby.thanks

welcome on board..you may check this thread for beta info.
georges medical center and olive branch are 2 good places in lekki

http://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/2022
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by darbuk(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2017
@Akiika or anyone who has gotten the Iya alagbo number should please email me the number. (darbuk4love@gmail.com). Thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Alexzytto: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is at it again!!

Join the ongoing 2017 independence promo
50% price slash.
IVF .....675k.

For couples that are having difficulties in concieving
For you booking call
Alex 08020853454
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Rajlun: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Has anyone tried LUTH before for IVF and IUI?

What is their cost too?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Rajlun: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by ayotan: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Do you know your financial profile? Do you understand how your mind works when it comes to spending money, savings, investments and borrowing? Find out here!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6Y3LZWW
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by heph(f): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
I want to use this opportunity to thank Gos for this for and the thw mothers who testified about what used Dr. Emeka; Olive branch to do for their family. I wany to let everyone know that the testonies are true.
After waiting for 4 years to have a child by a beloved family member. I becamw so worried and decided to research for IVF in Nigeria. That was how in discovered Niraland and the Olive hospital and I decided to call the Dr line someone provided on thos platform last year. Today, I am happy to announce that the family member has put to bed bouncing baby boy on the 15 of October 2017, after Dr Emeka carried out IVF on her once.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Modef: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
I saw this recently... Felt it would be of help to someone

The Federal Medical Centre, Jabi is currently offering fertility treatment (IVF) to interested couples at a highly subsidised rate. The total fee is 550,000.00 (Drugs inclusive). Registration commences on November 1, 2017 with vacancies only available for the first 100 couples. Please contact 09093770680 and 08183128386 for further enquiries.Federal Medical Centre

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by alina2nv(f): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
tok2bayo:
@Aiika, please email me the Iya alagbo number. tok2bayo@gmail.com. Thanks

I want the Iya Alagbo's number too. Please anyone that has should send it to my email address alina2nv2013@gmail.com.
Thank you.

(0) (1) (2) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.