Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (276389 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nogen: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thanks but I never said one nurse! Not one, not two, if Dr Okewale wants that hospital to excel, he must either send his nurses on Customer Care Trainings or do away with some of them. Am sure you don't want me to divulge all that happened here! The doctor is a wonderful doctor and would achieve more success rates if he does something about MOST of his nurses. The administrative staff and the doctors are Wonderful! Let me just tell you, I left St. Ives because of the nonchalant and unprofessional attitude of most of your nurses! They are very unprofessional. I can count a few professional and empathetic nurses you have, I wish I knew theirs names. I would have published them here because they deserve to be appreciated! The rest?, very unprofessional and careless! Period!!!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by shyshade05y2ky: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2013
@bucacious, may i ask what kind of herbs u used for curing the staph cos i and my husband were diagnosed with staphlococcus aurus. we have gone to hospitals and used different kinds of medications and even injection. we will go for another test to confirm the status of d staph so far next week. just incase it persists.
shaddy05y2k]

[quote author=Bucacious]@blendy, I agree wit u.herbs are efective wen u meet d right persons. My hubby once had staph that all antibiotics prescibed by doc couldn't take away. We spent a lot of money in diff hospitals but its either little or no significant change. Then reluctantly my hubby agrredd to take herbs and in less than one month, the whole thing disappered! I would appreciate if any one went to d said alagbo on NL and came bak wit success. I went to see the one whose no was posted on NL but after explaining everythin to her, she told me dat I would she would contact her mom in Ibadan and would only do anthin if she accepts after makin her findings. Later she made me speak wit the woman who said I would av to come down to IB to spend the night coz of some sacrifice dat I nid to make before the said iya alagbo can do anytin. I asked the iya alagbo wat dat meant and she said I should find time and go there first before she can give me any herbs. I wasn't just confortable wit dat as I will NEVER do dat. So, sis, I opted out. My hubby said I would av been initiated! Pls anyone wit success should share his or hers
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by shyshade05y2ky: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2013
@bucacious, may i ask what kind of herbs u used for curing the staph cos i and my husband were diagnosed with staphlococcus aurus. we have gone to hospitals and used different kinds of medications and even injection. we will go for another test to confirm the status of d staph so far next week. just incase it persists.
shaddy05y2k]

[quote author=Bucacious]@blendy, I agree wit u.herbs are efective wen u meet d right persons. My hubby once had staph that all antibiotics prescibed by doc couldn't take away. We spent a lot of money in diff hospitals but its either little or no significant change. Then reluctantly my hubby agrredd to take herbs and in less than one month, the whole thing disappered! I would appreciate if any one went to d said alagbo on NL and came bak wit success. I went to see the one whose no was posted on NL but after explaining everythin to her, she told me dat I would she would contact her mom in Ibadan and would only do anthin if she accepts after makin her findings. Later she made me speak wit the woman who said I would av to come down to IB to spend the night coz of some sacrifice dat I nid to make before the said iya alagbo can do anytin. I asked the iya alagbo wat dat meant and she said I should find time and go there first before she can give me any herbs. I wasn't just confortable wit dat as I will NEVER do dat. So, sis, I opted out. My hubby said I would av been initiated! Pls anyone wit success should share his or hers
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by deleheritage: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Does fertility clinics take on men as sperm donors and how does one go about it.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2013
@catchet, how much is ivf/icsi at bridge? I mean drugs+consultation+test+procedure. All join.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by flekky07(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by folly70: 12:45am On Apr 14, 2013
what is the email address of dr emeka?[email][/email]
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by folly70: 5:01am On Apr 14, 2013
folly70: what is the email address of dr emeka?
tongue
folly70: what is the email address of dr emeka?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nogen: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2013
Ikennaemeka@gmail.com - Dr. Emeka's email address
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by folly70: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2013
pls i also need professor osagie of omni clinic phone number and email address.thanx. kisspls i also need professor osagie of omni clinic phone number and email address.thanx.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by usability100: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2013
Please has anyone here heard about "Ayomide Clinic" in Osogbo, it is an IVF center, i need information about the center, especially if anyone has done the ivf procedure there before. I live close to Osogbo and Lagos somehow far away for me and my Spouse.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Faith2012: 3:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Hello everyone,it's pretty long I visited the site due to small small worthy of experience discomfort of pregnancy in which God has been faithful. I still want to encourage as many of us that are still waiting that the Faithful God has not forgotten you, He is preparing the best for you at His best time, pls don't give up,keep trusting Him,He works with and honour our faith, as He did for many of us He will do for you. Remember weeping may endure for all night but joy surely follow in the morning,if He can answer me after 16 years at age 47, He will surely answer you, I'm five months now just like yesterday,pls join your faith with mine as I believe God for you that you will experience the joy I am experiencing now. Pls do one thing for me visit the right clinic with God fearing medical team who will not see themselves as the one doing it but God. SHALLOM you will testify soon

9 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2013
@faith,may God Almighty deliver you safely.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by smiler(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Faith2012: Hello everyone,it's pretty long I visited the site due to small small worthy of experience discomfort of pregnancy in which God has been faithful. I still want to encourage as many of us that are still waiting that the Faithful God has not forgotten you, He is preparing the best for you at His best time, pls don't give up,keep trusting Him,He works with and honour our faith, as He did for many of us He will do for you. Remember weeping may endure for all night but joy surely follow in the morning,if He can answer me after 16 years at age 47, He will surely answer you, I'm five months now just like yesterday,pls join your faith with mine as I believe God for you that you will experience the joy I am experiencing now. Pls do one thing for me visit the right clinic with God fearing medical team who will not see themselves as the one doing it but God. SHALLOM you will testify soon
@ Faith2012 thank you for the encouragement. May God almighty carry you through the remaining months in Jesus name, amen
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by abibyy(f): 10:03am On May 06, 2013
Faith2012: Hello everyone,it's pretty long I visited the site due to small small worthy of experience discomfort of pregnancy in which God has been faithful. I still want to encourage as many of us that are still waiting that the Faithful God has not forgotten you, He is preparing the best for you at His best time, pls don't give up,keep trusting Him,He works with and honour our faith, as He did for many of us He will do for you. Remember weeping may endure for all night but joy surely follow in the morning,if He can answer me after 16 years at age 47, He will surely answer you, I'm five months now just like yesterday,pls join your faith with mine as I believe God for you that you will experience the joy I am experiencing now. Pls do one thing for me visit the right clinic with God fearing medical team who will not see themselves as the one doing it but God. SHALLOM you will testify soon

faith congrats once again,see how time flies just like yesterday when u anounce ur bfp now five month is gone already,am so happy for u dear may the lord see u through the remaining nd deliver u safely.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by ifydik: 10:11pm On May 10, 2013
Please what is Dr Emekas number? and does he work for Olive Branch Fertility or Georges Memorial? can anyone clarify
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by adeitan1: 12:12am On May 29, 2013
halfcurrent:

I am interested in this your solution. How can I contact you?
pls can i get iya alagbo number
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by adeitan1: 12:24am On May 29, 2013
@akiika
how can i get iya alagbo number?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by adeitan1: 12:40am On May 29, 2013
@akiika,

pls how can i get iya alagbo's number?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nikky76: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Good day all, I find this trend very helpful and took my time to read all messages. I was just advised to go through a IVF process to get pregnant and i do not have any information about the hospitals that handle this. I am so glad to stumble on this trend and find some information helpful. I will be happy if I CAN GET COST OF IVF with Georges medical, Nordical and The Bridge. I also have to make some decisions on which one of the Hospitals to use for best result. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by AmazeBalls(f): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
@nikky76,for nordica ivf is paid in cycles
1cycle=850 with drugs
wishing u d very best as u make ur choice
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by nurika: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls dear Akiika how do I get d native herbal medicine
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by akintr1: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2013
@Nikky76 I learnt that The bridge is good but too expensive,and there is no customer relation.
Olive i.e Dr Emeka is good also, his (IVF/ICSI treatment is #968k) but you would like the place, pray very well before you chose, and Amazeball has also told you what she knowns about Nordica, May Our Heavenly Father give us our own children, AMEN
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nikky76: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ Akintr1 Thank you very much for the information. Amen to your prayers
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by akintr1: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
You are welcome.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Akintr and co, u guys should also look at Regenesis fertility clinic. They seem to be having results there, as lots of BFPs are being announced from that end regularly and to think that ivf is just 450k with them. The last Bfp we got on the ivf thread, Buccacious is from them. Remember also that Believr84 who delivered triplets also got her BFP there with IUI. So for those of us trying to cut cost, pls give this Regenesis a thought. Buccacious is still coming to share her testimony on the ivf thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by iykmau(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Blendy77: Akintr and co, u guys should also look at Regenesis fertility clinic. They seem to be having results there, as lots of BFPs are being announced from that end regularly and to think that ivf is just 450k with them. The last Bfp we got on the ivf thread, Buccacious is from them. Remember also that Believr84 who delivered triplets also got her BFP there with IUI. So for those of us trying to cut cost, pls give this Regenesis a thought. Buccacious is still coming to share her testimony on the ivf thread.
@ blendy77 can you give the address of the regenesis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.