Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (91464 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by DeGenius3(m): 1:37am On Aug 19, 2012
he's enjoying life
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Bossdavido: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
God blesses this man dangerously. I'm so happy 4 him.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Olayexy: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Na wa oohh!,those alfa and imam are suffering oo,look at a pastor not president using 4.5billion naira jet,wonder shall never end
txtcampus: Life is Good
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by baronchill: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
if him drive okada dem go talk if him drive maruwa dem go talk which wan him go do wey beta na imagine to be him me be catholic ohh so no think sayy i deyy supporryt am oh
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by GhostFaceKiller: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2012
cold: You dare not speak evil of the man of God if you value your life. Without the planes how wld he get the message of the gospel to the hinterlands?  tongue

donkeys worked fine for Christ

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Garbson: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ha Baba I tap into this oooooooooooo.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Balmat(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
valacious: Na wa o. I heard even pastors kid cant pay to get into covenant university. And he runs 4 jets? Well, i cant critic a man of God, so i rest my comment.
are u man of Devil?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by kaen1317: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Chariots were the ' in thing' in the time of Christ but He neva owned. His triumphant entry was done on a donkey
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Encoredme(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2013
monopolist: Most WINNER members are RICH except the new converts, new comers, doubters, corrupt or or ignorant bench warmers.

I am a Winner and i am rich

Fallacy
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by cynt22(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
You guyz make it seem lyk its only winners dat collects tithe and offerings. But 2 b honest, acquiring 4 jets is d height of extravagance especially for a pastor. And dis yarn about msg to the hinderlands...lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by DaBullIT(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
GhostFaceKiller:

donkeys worked fine for Christ

Na So joor , poverty has been HotWired into most nigerians' DNA getting money at any cost is enzyme for the greed in all men , desire to have it all and give nothing back , this is true for everyone , pastors , politicians , ritualists and all . My point being how do we define excess ? I posted something earlier , Jesus was humble , he didn't take from people to keep for himself , he took to give back in excess . e.g 5 loaves of bread and 2 pieces of fish which was used to feel 15k people minus women and children . Id like to see a church build affordable schools , provide free transport , visit and help people in need and more importantly I'd love to see any one of these churches declare at least 1 Sunday in a month as offering free Sunday and food , support provided for people who come to their service

Finally , I am not saying there's no spiritual problems , heck I'm battling mine , but churches find it easy to lure people in with deliverance from bondage , wealth and healing whereas objective of Jesus's mission on Earth was brining people to God's side , preach ye the Gospel that's what the bible said , not take Ye the Offering and buy Jets

The natural reaction for people is to get money , money is good no doubt about that , but there should be a moral , fear of God , obeying his commandments and running away from Sin , People thrive in sin these days as a matter of fact its a world of sinners , Churches don't emphasize on coming to God anymore , rather most offer to open the road to riches for in in exchange for payment or promise.

No pastor or overseer needs to buy 100+ tear nylon Prado jeeps at once ,that's not being humble as Jesus , its what corrupts most of them . I want more, I want more , I can do better than that e.t.c.

Someone said if him drive okada or Maruwa, dem go talk , Na so but do you do things for people who would criticize you or to lay a godly standard , the current t pope could own bullet proof , bomb proof jets , rather he chose a 197tees car and he visits slums , mingles with people , he may have sinned before God but I see that as a true example , leaving all the excesses and living simple

These days churches want to know what you earn so that if your tithe is incomplete , they can quote several curses from the bible as if God is the one taking the tithes and offerings to buy jets and cars .

bottom line is Churches give unto the masses and fill them with words of God , not deliverance that they have to pay for in advance or with promises to pay later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Ekowise(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Even if this man decides to travel to any advanced countries which pay are high, in a first class jet, every week in a week, every month in a year and for the next 60years(which he may not live upto because he is above 50years), he will not spend up to a billion( with inflation included).
So while not use a reasonable portion of that money all even all to support the lives of the poor members of at least his church.
Even his travelling can also be sponsored by his member or people who have been blessed through his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Simitrendy: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
justwise: This is where offering money ends up.

While poor members of the church are encouraged to give for the work of God, thieving pastors are buying private jet worth N4.2b with it. Scam in the name of God
shocked
justwise: This is where offering money ends up.

While poor members of the church are encouraged to give for the work of God, thieving pastors are buying private jet worth N4.2b with it. Scam in the name of God
:-Otouch not my annoited nd do my servant no harm;-);-(:-O
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Simitrendy: shocked:-Otouch not my annoited nd do my servant no harm;-);-(:-O

Shut up and grow up.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by jigga40(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
dabraska:

none taken, oh! Am sorry abt dat,
Dis is 1 of ur 1st tyms of usin a system innit? I undastand, i cudnt write in full words cus am using a fone nd i assume we r educated nd we can read nd undastand 'round here.
Dese r calld abbreviations, gettit? In dis our age nd tym, sum pple r still strugglin 2 read abbreviations, Ur rily old! It took u sum tym 2 get conversant wif I.T. Wow! If i'm 2 write evryfin in full, it will take up space nd it'll b tym wastin, i hv 2 break evryfin down 2 u so dat u'll undastand cus u appear lyk a nt-so-bright person 2 me. But if u still hv questions, lemme know, i'll expantiate furtha,  
It is called EXPATIATE Sir, and not expaNtiate!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
bami1: Why is the Emergency exit Blocked??
smiley the exact first thing that came to my mind when i saw the picture.

Apparently, he'll shift the chair away in the case of an emergency.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by abfirstlady: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
justwist: This is where offering money ends up.

Justwise, it appears that u r an advanced ignorance. It is a pity dat christians or church goers have refused to aquint themselves wit God's words rather, join unbelivers to castigate the body of christ which we claim to be members of no wonder many are not blessed as church goers or by merely bearing john, peter, andrew ,james etc.
The men of God u join ignorant unbelievers to say foolish comments about, are entitled to enjoy as faithful servants of God. Besides if it is easy, why not simply join the men of God train and start enjoying before it is too late? Besides Oyedepo makes good income as a good writer so, before saying things, get ur facts right so as not to attract more curse upon urself while I continue enjoying the grace of God upon this great man of God, who has given himself as a sacrifice to God for this generation. U better come to Jesus and join the train.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
abfirstlady:
Justwise, it appears that u r an advanced ignorance. It is a pity dat christians or church goers have refused to aquint themselves wit God's words rather, join unbelivers to castigate the body of christ which we claim to be members of no wonder many are not blessed as church goers or by merely bearing john, peter, andrew ,james etc.
The men of God u join ignorant unbelievers to say foolish comments about, are entitled to enjoy as faithful servants of God. Besides if it is easy, why not simply join the men of God train and start enjoying before it is too late? Besides Oyedepo makes good income as a good writer so, before saying things, get ur facts right so as not to attract more curse upon urself while I continue enjoying the grace of God upon this great man of God, who has given himself as a sacrifice to God for this generation. U better come to Jesus and join the train.

You talk a lot of rubbish, give yourself a break and stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
justwise:

No man of God should use offering money for such a disgusting show of wealth. What message is he sending to poor members of his church?

This is hay I hate? He does not go out to preach, you complain. He buys a jet to travel with, you complain. now tell me how to pass this word across to The Whole world??
If Davido and Wizkid are buying Write watches for 8 Million naira (Wrist Watch o). And you compliment them why? You'll say they entertain you. Brotherly even Jesus asked his disciples where can they buy food for feed 5 Thousand men (Women and Children Excluded) Shey who give am money?

Mark 6:37 He answered and said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they say unto him, Shall we go and BUY two hundred pennyworth of bread, and give them to eat?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2014
justwise:

No man of God should use offering money for such a disgusting show of wealth. What message is he sending to poor members of his church?

This is hay I hate? He does not go out to preach, you complain. He buys a jet to travel with, you complain. now tell me how to pass this word across to The Whole world??
If Davido and Wizkid are buying Write watches for 8 Million naira (Wrist Watch o). And you compliment them why? You'll say they entertain you. Brotherly even Jesus's Disciple wanted to buy food for feed 5 Thousand men (Women and Children Excluded) Shey who give am money?

Mark 6:37 He answered and said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they say unto him, Shall we go and BUY two hundred pennyworth of bread, and give them to eat?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2014
impactz:

If Davido and Wizkid are buying Write watches for 8 Million naira (Wrist Watch o). And you compliment them why? You'll say they entertain you. Brotherly even Jesus's Disciple wanted to buy food for feed 5 Thousand men (Women and Children Excluded) Shey who give am money?

Your argument is so flat, i mean its beyond ridiculous and people like you and your mind set keep these money grappling worldly men in business.

You see i agreed with you as you compared them to Davido and Wizkid because there is no difference between those money chasing pastors and those musicians, they are all in it for money and show of wealth.

Do you need a private jet to go on evangelizing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dazzlingbeau(f): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2014
justwise:
Please don't waste your time with these people,with all the evidence smacking them in the face that their so called papa is a thief and a child molester,they still continue to blab rubbish and desperately defend him. Brainwashed zombies.
Your argument is so flat, i mean its beyond ridiculous and people like you and your mind set keep these money grappling worldly men in business.

You see i agreed with you as you compared them to Davido and Wizkid because there is no difference between those money chasing pastors and those musicians, they are all in it for money and show of wealth.

Do you need a private jet to go on evangelizing?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by yvetteaustin: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please contact me regarding the pictures at twadmin@bbc.co.uk
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by folaski: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
if a man of God says God bless you, you want to look at his life to see the evidence of his God's ability to bless. 2ndly if you are doing something that is making impact in people's lives they will in appreciation make input. Bishop Oyedepo's God can really bless. People are making input because his ministry is making impact in their lives. 3rdly the ministry can have twenty jets, that is different from the man in charge having twenty jets. He may have access to them but they may not all be his own personally. Its not a sin to own a private jet legitimately. May God bless me even more in Jesus name. amen.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Weah96: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
hackney:

The heads of churches and heads of states are similar in africa.

Is that continent full of monkeys?

No monkeys, just an epidemic of brain disease precipitated by foreign deities.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by DoctorAshley(f): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
the man is making his money can you blame him?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by ziinee: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Your dey correct. Watch this man in few years time. He is turning great soon. I am not a winners chapel member and not benefiting anything from oyedepo. But many people assess God's covenant on a man with the logical mind. If that is acceptable by God Miriam wouldn't have gone with leprosy when she criticise Moses even though what Moses did was against the law of God. What are we learning here. If you can't walk up to him and correct him in love, don't trust your motive for criticising him, leave him for me. When God was ready to deal with Moses even He did not listen to his pleas. He told him to shut up and expedite his painful justice on Moses after all his toils. Except a man be born again He can comprehend(see, articulate what is happening in) Kingdom of God. All he will keep saying is they are using poor people's money to ride jet. Hypocrites. Let Oyedepo call him up for an appointment he would turn his criticism into a mere joke. Only God can help man to know his own motives.
Guyman02:
That is seed sawn by thousands of market women and poor members waiting for their own miracle with no business plan or oil block exploration licence.
Abeg let the man enjoy jare, he has worked hard for it. he never forced any of you to donate to his ministry and he has invested very much in our local economy by establishing schools and creating jobs.

Our God is not a poor God. Like Late Arch Bishop Idahosa will say 'they shared out his (Jesus) garment amongst themselves' as contained in the Bible, which implies that Jesus wore designers in his days that made the soldiers to scramble for it; meaning that if he had worn rags the soldiers wouldnt have to share it amongst themselves.
He also rode on a donkey which has never been riden by anyone.

Poor man, you are busy talking about standards in a customised private jet as if you have inspeced it to find out where all the emergency doors are located. The molue that you ride to work everyday get emergency exit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.