Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? (38860 Views)

This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
I'm not saying its right or wrong. I'm not judging. I just want to know the price-tag you pay for a marriage?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
Jisoosss  shocked shocked shocked shocked, if u can afford d 50 k wot d fucccck do u nid d citizenship , use your brain ooo
invest in your flipping country donut  angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2011
Why not use America to multiply your money and send it back home for investment?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
people do it for free while you are here spending 50K for it. pls open your mind and if MARRYING AN US CITIZEN is your way out then do as most do: find the ugliest/fattest monkey out there and propose. believe me, she will say yes faster than you think. et voila!

50K is WAY too much and, like someone said, if you have that kinda cash then you should definitely focus on better things back in 9ja!

4 Likes

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Osama10(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

people do it for free while you are here spending 50K for it. pls open your mind and if MARRYING AN US CITIZEN is your way out then do as most do: [b]find the ugliest/fattest monkey out there and propose. believe me, she will say yes faster than you think. et voila![/b]50K is WAY too much and, like someone said, if you have that kinda cash then you should definitely focus on better things back in 9ja!

Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

people do it for free while you are here spending 50K for it. pls open your mind and if MARRYING AN US CITIZEN is your way out then do as most do: find the ugliest/fattest monkey out there and propose. believe me, she will say yes faster than you think. et voila!

50K is WAY too much and, like someone said, if you have that kinda cash then you should definitely focus on better things back in 9ja!
hahahaahahhahahahahahhaha , ur evil
but u on point brownie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by kokoye(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
if you offer 50k for that kain thing, the akata girl no go gree divorce when you don get your pali o.

4 Likes

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
it seems easier for a man to find the fattest ugliest thing to marry but I think a woman would prefer someone more attractive and can provide safety
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
nothing in life is guaranteed thats why you pay a little in the beginning, the middle and the rest in the end,
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by annita19(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Mrbrownjay, u came into our country, you trick our girls into believing you love and care for them all in the name of citizenship and once you get that which you could die to have then you call them fattest and ugliest. Smh
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by tpia5: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
SouthChi:

I'm not saying its right or wrong. I'm not judging. I just want to know the price-tag you pay for a marriage?

i think you mean wedding.

the two arent the same.

are you female and wondering how much to charge?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
I think the "free" method has been abused so much that most women nowadays view marriage outside of America as a scam.  I think paying is more straightforward, both parties no exactly what they are doing and what to expect in the end, no real grounds for drama!

2 Likes

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by tpia5: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^so, what are you offering that's worth $50,000 when people can get it for free or at most by pretending to be romantic and spending maybe $30 on chocolate.

just asking.

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
i mean marriage not just wedding, how much is it worth?, some say $50,000 is not worth it, some say $50,000 is worth it only if it has some guarantees,
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
@all
it sounds funny but thats a fact! why do you think all the brothas abroad are dating fat/ugly women? duh!

@Annita19
sistah, just because i know what my brothas AND SISTAS are doing all over the world, doesnt in anyway mean that i take part in it. if you read NL a lil more (or had been here a lil longer) you would have known by now that i was born and bred in France and that therefore my passport allows me to travel all over the word without the need for dubious marriage.

@Southchi
Ugly/fat damsel just need some loving and would therefore quickly settle for anyone good looking proclaiming their love for them.

now, dont get your hopes down, there are many other ways to do it, you can:
A) go to the closest unemployment office and chat up some unemployed lady (preferably ugly). then explain to her that you want to help her financially while she helps you etc. et voila!
B) go to the nearest crack house and get one of these crackheads to marry you. offer her unlimited crack until marriage AS LONG AS SHE STAYS WITH YOU TILL MARRIAGE. if you offer her 100bucks worth of crack EVERY DAY until marriage (approximately 3months), it will still cost you ONLY 9K top.
C) go to nearest retirement home and befriend one of these grandma without family or friends and offer to fukc take care of her until her last days for marriage. you will be surprized how many will say YES to anything, rather than staying in old homes alone.
D) go to any of the east european countries that nearly joined the EU (Czech Republic/Poland/Hungary etc) and i can ASSURE you that 15K will get you married within 3months! with European citizenship, you will have an easier way in the US guaranteed!

4 Likes

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by annita19(f): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
Forwarding this page to USCIS and Homeland Security.

4 Likes

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
^so forwarding dis page would do wot , make obama trace d poster childish smhh

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
I think $50,000 would be straight to the point, no fake love life, and absolute cooperation , I think this will be faster and easier if you could afford it. I also know you could be paired with a very attractive person.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
@annita19
because you thought they didnt know already? lol wake up! there are so many marriages all over that they just dont have the human resources to fully check all marriages.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2011
its interesting, that Africans are met with the hardest resistance to these situations, but Mexicans do it everyday in America and very few people are complaining, its become the norms, but why not the African people?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
You can forward to the fbi, cia , homeland security and the white house, it doesn't matter, this is free speech, we are talking marriage not war,

2 Likes

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^ bro you have to remember that what you are asking is a crime so whether someone are "better" at it or not is irrelevant.
remember: if you cant do the time, dont do the crime!!!!
all the best
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by annita19(f): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
Really smh. Nigerians are into it all. Frauds of all kind.

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^so you just find that out TODAY?!
i guess you didnt hear of the father who married his own daughter to get citizenship. . . . . . . .and got caught! bwaaaah!
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by annita19(f): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ok confession/journey story time, tell us how u get here if you are in the US

1 Like

Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
Its funny how enforcement of American law sometimes remind me of those communist movies where the people couldn't even talk. Its like asking a drug dealer how much do drugs cost and then going to jail for asking. Smh.

Thanks to all whom did respond, I appreciate the insight
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
annita19:

Really smh. Nigerians are into it all. Frauds of all kind.

Oh my goodness! You didn't know that? I am not saying ALL are fraud but too many of them are and YOU ARE JUST FIGURING THAT OUT NOW? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don't know if you been reading the threads all over but I ALWAYS STATED THAT a chick needs to check for the card BEFORE doing the deedl. That is best way to avoid all confusion and scammalous bullshit. But hey! It is their life. cheesy

Annita, there are American, British, Asian, and other European women on this site who have married Nigerian men or are dating Nigerian men that didn't have a green card prior to marriage or relationship. Some of them have complained and suspected their Nigerian partners while some continue to have a relationship with them or took heed to the warnings.

It is all over the site and I am surprised you just not seeing that. I guess you wasn't tripping off the threads like that.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by MrsChima(f): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
SouthChi:

You are serious right? shocked Why would a Nigerian man or woman who have $50,000 dollars marry someone in America? undecided They would do better doubling their money in UK and be much easier since UK used to own Nigeria. I know there are some kind of stipulation allowing Nigerians to enter UK more easily than America. Plus there are women who are doing it for free which is alarming. lipsrsealed

Just like MBJ said if they had $50,000 they would do much better stretching their dollars in Nigeria and making it better for their families there.

$50,000 in America is like buying some butter, eggs, and bread for one year.
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2011
Its only legal to America if Americans only ask Americans to put a "ring"(bling bling) on it, lol, I bet if the US government could make  50,000 off immigration marriages per marriage then I bet it would be legal then, lol
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@all
it sounds funny but thats a fact! why do you think all the brothas abroad are dating fat/ugly women? duh!

@Annita19
sistah, just because i know what my brothas AND SISTAS are doing all over the world, doesnt in anyway mean that i take part in it. if you read NL a lil more (or had been here a lil longer) you would have known by now that i was born and bred in France and that therefore my passport allows me to travel all over the word without the need for dubious marriage.

@Southchi
Ugly/fat damsel just need some loving and would therefore quickly settle for anyone good looking proclaiming their love for them.

now, dont get your hopes down, there are many other ways to do it, you can:
A) go to the closest unemployment office and chat up some unemployed lady (preferably ugly). then explain to her that you want to help her financially while she helps you etc. et voila!
B) go to the nearest crack house and get one of these crackheads to marry you. offer her unlimited crack until marriage AS LONG AS SHE STAYS WITH YOU TILL MARRIAGE. if you offer her 100bucks worth of crack EVERY DAY until marriage (approximately 3months), it will still cost you ONLY 9K top.
C) go to nearest retirement home and befriend one of these grandma without family or friends and offer to fukc take care of her until her last days for marriage. you will be surprized how many will say YES to anything, rather than staying in old homes alone.
D) go to any of the east european countries that nearly joined the EU (Czech Republic/Poland/Hungary etc) and i can ASSURE you that 15K will get you married within 3months! with European citizenship, you will have an easier way in the US guaranteed!

There are non-Nigerian women on this site who have claimed that they are fit and in shape dating Nigerian men.  What about them?
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by SouthChi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
Thanks for the insight Ms.Chima,  I actually live in Chicago, IL,  I recently had a debate about this with a few women friends here about this topic. So I was just looking for some intelligent feedback such as what u provided.

I will say this, these marriages are leaving alot of children with no fathers here in Chicago. From what I have witnessed, is that after the marriage the fathers tend to treat the children like a joke. Many fathers even coerce their own children to marry their friends for citizenship.

I think as a rule. If you are going to use this method, I think impregnating the "fat/uglies"(as was stated) is a big mistake especially when you plan to divorce.

Also, I know of a situation where a female grew up(not born) in Atlanta, Ga. Had a good life and graduated from college. Soon after she discovered that she was an illegal alien from Jamaica. She was devastated to say the least.
Immediately the word went out that she wanted to marry somebody for $15,000 in order to avoid deportation. Eventually word got to one of my cousins who was hardup for the money. He decided not to do it and joined the US Marines instead,  I imagine this happens all the time. There are alot of people living in 'American ghettos that will take $15000 and run!
Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Mrs C
yes some fat and ugly women may marry for love BUT we all know why many of our African brothas prefer them (especially when their Visa is about to run out)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Face Uncertain Future As Lagos Begins New Regulations / Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) / Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.