Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? (4741 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by african1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
it is a good question, I will make this as brief as I can. My friend lets call her amy, and I went to the mall with our guys. We were shopping for graduation, her guy friend is one of my dearest friends who just happens to be a white boy. Now when we there, we saw bunch of Somali guys , and they just wouldn't leave us alone. They were calling her names and harassing him, it was pathetic. Why do they care? I mean I see them dating white or Hispanic girls all the time. Also this is not a Somali thing, I have seen my Nigerian friends do this as well. I am really curious, why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
It is the inferior complexity thing with them. They will say the same thing when African women have an issue with African men dating white girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by african1(f): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is the inferior complexity thing with them. They will say the same thing when African women have an issue with African men dating white girls.

It just bothers me that they yell at poor guys that didn't anything to them. Also they only have a problem when African girls date white guys, when it the other way around, it is a not a problem. Double slandered I tell you.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by amefi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
Compton Community College is not an ivy league university. Ask for your refund!

Chima my baby, hw much did Compton Community College collect frm u? Jus bein concerned sha.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by Araboy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
I don't think the problem in  the case of Somali guys is inherent to race but more to religion it is a known fact that Muslim women are prohibited of marrying Non Muslim Men less talking of dating or mixing with them
Muslim men whatever Arab  African South Asian Turk or Persian don't like their girls dating or marrying outside their
Religion Period Also Somali women are prone more than any other African women to date or marry white guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
amefi:

Compton Community College is not an ivy league university. Ask for your refund!

Chima my baby, hw much did Compton Community College collect frm u? Jus bein concerned sha.

None. I do not live in the state where Compton Community College is located. You will have to be a resident of Compton to attend the community college just in case you are interested. wink

How much did you pay to sleep on the couch? smiley
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
african1:

It just bothers me that they yell at poor guys that didn't anything to them. Also they only have a problem when African girls date white guys, when it the other way around, it is a not a problem. Double slandered I tell you.

Yes, it is a double standard in this faux "man's world" unfortunately. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2011
Araboy:

I don't think the problem in  the case of Somali guys is inherent to race but more to religion it is a known fact that Muslim women are prohibited of marrying Non Muslim Men less talking of dating or mixing with them
Muslim men whatever Arab  African South Asian Turk or Persian don't like their girls dating or marrying outside their
Religion Period

What is these white men were Muslim would that be permissible?
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by amefi(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

None. I do not live in the state where Compton Community College is located. You will have to be a resident of Compton to attend the community college just in case you are interested. wink

How much did you pay to sleep on the couch? smiley

Whose couch?
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by Araboy(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2011
@Mrs Chima if the white man were Muslim I am sure their attitude would be different and yes marriage is permissible and encouraged between Muslim from different races and nationalities

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2011
Araboy:

@Mrs Chima if the white man were Muslim I am sure their attitude would be different

Hmm. I supposed so but if they are muslim then the muslim girls would still be following their religious traditions.

amefi:

Whose couch?

A couch you paid for. Duh. undecided
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by ayomide202(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2011
I really dont care abt mixed couples but i used to say i can never date a white guy just because i never find them attractive but now i cant say dat again cos my supervisor is d cutest smart n fun white guy iv come close to n i will totally date him only he cant stand d pressure of d sun without gettin burnt

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2011
ayomide202:

I really dont care abt mixed couples but i used to say i can never date a white guy just because i never find them attractive but now i cant say dat again cos my supervisor is d cutest smart n fun white guy iv come close to n i will totally date him only he cant stand d pressure of d sun without gettin burnt

Done. Somebody please call 911. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by kandikane: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2011
Araboy:

@Mrs Chima i[b]f the white man were Muslim [/b]I am sure their attitude would be different and yes marriage is permissible and encouraged between Muslim from different races and nationalities

I doubt it. . .This just has to do with race nothing else
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by Araboy(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2011
I know Somali and Muslim men it has more to do with religion than race I don't think a Christian black guy from Nigeria or Kenya would be treated or accepted better just because he is not white
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by amefi(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A couch you paid for. Duh. undecided

I almost 4got u were d 1. U kn hw much i paid u. Dont u?
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2011
amefi:

I almost 4got u were d 1. U kn hw much i paid u. Dont u?

You do know the difference between a dream and reality right? If you paid me anything it was in your DREAMS. tongue
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2011
Araboy:

I know Somali and Muslim men it has more to do with religion than race I don't think a Christian black guy from Nigeria or Kenya would be treated or accepted better just because he is not white

Hmm. I see.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by amefi(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You do know the difference between a dream and reality right? If you paid me anything it was in your DREAMS. tongue

Dream or reality, did u collect the money?
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2011
It didn't come through Western Union. Did you use my real name in the dream? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by amefi(m): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It didn't come through Western Union. Did you use my real name in the dream? lipsrsealed

Meet me in d bedroom rite nw.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2011
I am busy. Use that right hand and Jett bleach to assist you in your coming. wink
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by amefi(m): 1:14am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am busy.  Use that right hand and Jett bleach to assist you in your coming.   wink
Ok, i hv heard u, provided u dont complain dat i'm cheating on u. Whr is Mzd? Emergency cover pls!
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by SouthChi(m): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2011
If she's happy then let her be, If African Men cared about her happiness then it would be nothing else to think,
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by african1(f): 2:48am On Jun 03, 2011
@:araboy: This certain individual is Muslim, but they didn't even bother ask him. They judged him without knowing him first.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by african1(f): 2:50am On Jun 03, 2011
Also I did noticed that black converts marry Somali girls, but white converts have a hard time getting accepted. I really don't know why,
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 3:18am On Jun 03, 2011
amefi:

Ok, i hv heard u, provided u dont complain dat i'm cheating on u. Whr is Mzd? Emergency cover pls!

May your results be positive. wink
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by Ranoscky(m): 3:19am On Jun 03, 2011
Then I guess the problem is all about the somalis and NOT ALL AFRICAN MEN.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by sara24(f): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2011
Araboy:

Religion Period Also Somali women are prone more than any other African women to date or marry white guys 

I agree with you to some extent.
Although in this case I'm sure these guys could care less about religion.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by african1(f): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

Then I guess the problem is all about the somalis and NOT ALL AFRICAN MEN.

I never said it was all African men, but it is also not Somalis alone. My Nigerian friends get mad at the same girl when she goes out with the white guy, and the girl aint even Nigerian. So I have made the assumption it was an African thing.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by amefi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

May your results be positive. wink

Amen for the twins- a boy n a girl.
Re: Why Does It Bother African Men When African Girls Go Out With White Guys? by Claus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
african1:

I never said it was all African men, but it is also not Somalis alone. My Nigerian friends get mad at the same girl when she goes out with the white guy, and the girl aint even Nigerian. So I have made the assumption it was an African thing.

Likely to be more about exposure (or the lack of it) than anything else.
Probably also has to do with class.

Clearly this sort of thing won't bother men or women (African or otherwise) if they have allowed themselves to relate to a broad range of people. The class thing comes in because the boys you saw in the mall are probably from an environment where social etiquette is not a priority.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance / Caught On Camera: Couples Making Out In The Beach / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.