Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! (55434 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by PasD(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Remember Mr Spells? You see him everywhere and everyday around ShopRite umuahia bagging and looking so unkept!

His IG account which is close to 60k following has now been used for 'other things' by his management.

Let us call a spade a spade.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by richeeyo(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Saying rubbish na talent

364 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2021
They might have paid him off. I don't think he can keep entertaining with nonsense for long.

343 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by mkoabiola: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
They might have paid him off. I don't think he can keep entertaining with nonsense for long.
Hahahhaha
This crack my ribs.
� Lol

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by SportsHD: 1:39am On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I swear, they failed to make contents for him as his management. Even though, the guys content was trash. One hit wonder material.

Pardon my french.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Freestainworld(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2021
This one is not talent nah, just that who God go remember, must smile.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Saying rubbish na talent
Don't mind them.
NIGERIANS can be so funny.
Which one be MR. SPELL..
This is someone who wanted to triumph on the bedrock of caricature.
He needs more of Cognitive therapy and Social services rather than those Social medial gimmicks of becoming an Influencer through misquotations and hazardous misspellings.

How I wish BUHARI can shut down the Internet across Nigeria for 6months.
We truly need our brains back.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Bbass1990(m): 3:47am On Oct 25, 2021
He was just flashed(beep) with some level of enjoyment...

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2021
I don't understand even you OP u no go dump am?

Spell yam na rubbish go follow ... Apmmnlomay

Which kind Mumu talent be that one?
You Sef go use am, dump am inside sambisa

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by MVLOX(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Sad irony of life

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2021
What's his talent if I may ask?

We too dey support nonsense for dis country.

undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Queenslander(f): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Saying rubbish na talent
yes, at least in this part of the world!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Harrykn: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Sorry to him...
These days there are worst Mr Spells living in Aso Road.
But this current Mr spell here bin nor Sabi road

7 Likes

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Person spelling rubbish na talent??
Spell boy
Ffgbjuiklopab grin grin
How them no go dump am?? grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DaInferno(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2021
PasD:
Remember Mr Spells? You see him everywhere and everyday around ShopRite umuahia bagging and looking so unkept!

His IG account which is close to 60k following has now been used for 'other things' by his management.

Let us call a spade a spade.
some people are absolutely irredeemable...others would have used the opportunity he got for greater exploits. Nobody's to blame

2 Likes

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by SammieLowkey(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2021
DaInferno:
some people are absolutely irredeemable...others would have used the opportunity he got for greater exploits. Nobody's to blame
I hope you realize he does have some ‘special needs’.

His management, if truly they had his best interests at heart should have tried to link him up with professional ‘help’ instead of trying to make a star out of him right away on his supposed ‘talent’ undecided

13 Likes

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by AngelHoly(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Lass lass for this life

Get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DaInferno(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
SammieLowkey:

His management, if truly they had his best interests at heart should have tried to link him up with professional ‘help’ instead of trying to make a star out of him right away on his supposed ‘talent’ undecided
erase that sense of entitlement. Even the Bible frowned at the two workers; one was given money by the king and he kept it without doing anything. The other was given the same amount by the king and he doubled it via businesses. You can as well guess who the king was happy with.

Now a few people- olajumoke and the others, in the past have been given the opportunity he was also given. They did something with it and today are everywhere in the media doing positive things. I will have to just stop here as I may take this personal and strt entering bish

...But that is just it!
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DaInferno(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
SammieLowkey:

erase that sense of entitlement. Even the Bible frowned at the two workers; one was given money by the king and he kept it without doing anything. The other was given the same amount by the king and he doubled it via businesses. You can as well guess who the king was happy with.

Now a few people- olajumoke and the others, in the past have been given the opportunity he was also given. They did something with it and today are everywhere in the media doing positive things. I will have to just stop here as I may take this personal and strt entering bish

...But that is just it!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Orire01(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Omo, people get bad mouth! grin grin grin

Just the same Nigeria use and dump story!

My signature!

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by OakConsultNG: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Okay..
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Government suppose get house for people like Mr spell. Where people like him and his likes will be monitored, taking care of and feed with tax payers money.

But, I still feel we should go the Chinese way
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Manutd buy GOAT
Liverpool use am do SALAH

5 Likes

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by I033: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Emotions aside, this guy didn't get popular for a particular talent or anything special. What he did back then is what a random 5 year old kid could do on the street. He got popular by luck so it's illogical to force and shove the idea of making him popular again down our throat.

I wish him the best, but it'd have been better if he does something else after his video went viral, misspelling words won't sound funny forever.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Antoeni(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
A Decorated Monkey, is Still a Monkey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by MrCover: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Sebastine1994(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by sylve11: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Na wa o. cool
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Lanretoye(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
You also think you can pick him up from there...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.