Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You (1732 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by glodave(f): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2006
smiley- dating a guy and spening urĀ  money/time 2 him becoz him promise u marrie, wat do u think about this. the guy in question is nt working bt he hv HND.and he is caring. (u are staying 2gether with him)
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by smartsoft(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2006
Well you can still give a chance, within a twinkle of an eye he will surely find something doing and all what he promise he will fullfill them

Don't be discourage that his not working "so how will i manage with him", so i crave your indulgence, to give him some time and always show him that you do care alot about him.
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Rhodalyn(f): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2006
promised ma marriage so?
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Seun(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2008
It is a very unwise thing to do. You cannot bribe a guy to marry you. Men don't like to be treated like women.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by teissys(f): 2:35pm On May 11, 2009
I would never let myself do that. Leave a woman watch my tv with my nepa, eat my food and fill my toilet while I leave the house every morning to go and toil? To feed an extra mouth. . . Buahahahahahahah. . . That won't be me grin
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by patwhizkid(f): 2:39pm On May 11, 2009
Ko possible!
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by ammamat(f): 2:48pm On May 11, 2009
well to me i think its all depends,
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by sistawoman: 2:49pm On May 11, 2009
What are your ages?

How long have you dated?

Did he have a job and money when you met?
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 11, 2009
If you've been going out for a while, you should at least know the kind of person he is. If you are discerning, people will generally not be able to pretend for you for long.

There's nothing wrong in supporting him if it's only temporary.

As sistawoman asked, "How long have you dated?" and "Did you have money before you guys met?"
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by teissys(f): 3:40pm On May 11, 2009
I would have to apply for a job at World Red Cross and learn how to just give, give and give before I offer all those goods and services for free. It takes two to tango cheesy
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Ben13: 3:55pm On May 11, 2009
This service is rendered and common to a particular tribe in naija. hmmmm. . i won't say
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by charles316: 4:01pm On May 11, 2009
Ben20001:

This service is rendered and common to a particular tribe in naija. hmmmm. . i won't say
YORUBAS U MEAN.NAUGHTY BOY
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Ben13: 4:06pm On May 11, 2009
poster above me, pls I don't take insults without the Grin emoticon in front of it.
if you say yoruba, you have your reasons. But don't expect me to say it.
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by pinkylady1(f): 4:55pm On May 11, 2009
supporting him is not bad, but the idea of you staying together does not sound right.

don't think it's right to live together when u are not yet married.
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Youngpo413: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
The guy is cute,ladies can do anything for a cute guy.
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Youngpo413: The guy is cute,ladies can do anything for a cute guy.
that is some ladies because a guy is cute I should be spending for him and after he get his he will be spending on another lady doing all sorts of things to break up
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Youngpo413: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
prettythicksme: that is some ladies because a guy is cute I should be spending for him and after he get his he will be spending on another lady doing all sorts of things to break up

you are right sha but most ladies dont reason that way.
Re: Giving A Guy Money Because He Wants To Marry You by Goldenboy007(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
There are millions of guys spending for girls they don't even want to date not to talk of marry, but because the role is reversed it becomes a public topic ! I am sorry for the poor guy!

(1) (Reply)

Your Close Friend Slept With Ur Girl: / The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You / Understanding men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.