Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Evermore Properties Investment Limited - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Evermore Properties Investment Limited (3899 Views)

Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited / Properties For Sale By Musdam Properties Investment Limited: / Dont Joke With This. (evermore Properties Is Helping Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evermore Properties Investment Limited by feragbenga(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2011
The only investment i know it cannot be depreciate but appreciate is real estate. so get your affordable land at MOWE(opposite redemption camp). OFADA and also MAGBORO.
MOWE_____________ N1,000,000(outright payment) 1,200,000(six months installment) 1,500,000(12 months installment)

OFADA_____________ N800,000(outright payment) 1,000,000(six months installment) 1,200,000(12 months installment)

MAGBORO___________N1,500.000(outright payment) 2,000,000(six months installment) 2,500,000(12months installment)
Kindly find attached flayers for more detail. or call gbenga on 08063114529 for more details.

Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by rabzy: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
You guyz are cheats, while i don't doubt that you have plots of land for sale, but you have come up with spurious and exorbitant charges under the guise of infrastructure and development fees, i am still contemplating what am going to do about you guys.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Evec: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2011
1.If truly you were unaware of the other fees/costs, then the person who introduced the estate to you did not inform properly.
In the first place, he or she was supposed to tell you in absolute terms what survey plan cost is; as well as going ahead to mention that there would be infrastructure fee but which cost has not been determined yet.

2. The initial payment made by you covers; land clearing, estate layout, earth road, beacon(ing) of individual plots and estate gate house.

The expected is that after payment for the land which covers "2" above, you also have to pay for your SURVEY PLAN (i.e. a registered survey with the RED COPY)
The other major fee is the INFRASTRUCTURE FEE, which is meant to take care of capital projects on the estate. These include , drainage, tarred road, electricity, water, perimeter fence etc. Truly, the cost of infrastructure was unknown at the outset. This was near deliberate and strategic in other to avoid under-costing and the effect of inflation on building materials. Since about 95% of subscribers to the estate are paying installmentally and over periods not less than 12 months, it would only be sensible for us to wait till a reasonable no of the subscribers are ready for allocation/possession before carrying out our costing on the infrastructure. Otherwise, you'll agree with me that inflation will rubbish a cost estimate that is over 12 months old in the building & construction industry in this our clime.

So please my brother it is not that we are insensitive to, or are taking advantage of our clients, it is just that someone did not represent us as expected. To this, we tender unreserved, apologies.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by EmmyBoy2(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2011
Messrs Evermore what are u people advertising here again? My client bought a plot frm u chaps close to 4yrs now and was alloted nothing despite paying all fees in full.I wrote a demand letter bt got a stinker as a response.We are weighing our legal options and would defintely revert in due course
The Solicitor
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Evec: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
Sir i hope u got my text, hope to see your client 2moro by the Grace of GOD. Thank you.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by rabzy: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
Okay thanks for replying. For people that spent 12 - 18 months to pay for a land of 450k, how do you want them to come up with 1million naira per plot, some of us have up to 3 plots there.

i was thinking of starting the foundation on one of the plots and i got to hear about the fee, i had to hold back.

When people are thinking of erecting their structures, now u want them to start thinking of looking for some millions on infrastructure. You guys need to revisit the issue.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Evec: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2011
Sir Pls can you send your full name with which you bought the land(s) n phone no to 08067818759. Thank you.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Evec: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2011
Still waiting for you to send the necessary info
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by rabzy: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
Okay i have sent it.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Evec: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2011
Ok, I guess you sent me a msg with a glo no, i ll get bak to you soonest.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by omobashua1: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
i guess u guys are talking about wisdom property,they r scam artist,they want us to pay 1.2 mil per plot for developmental levies when the surrounding estates in the area are charging around 100k to 480k per plot.atleast 1000 people bought lands from this scam artist,imagine if we all pay 1.2 mil,that is a total of 1.2 billion naira,this place is not ikoyi and it sure will not cost that much to map out a small estate on d island comparable to what they are selling .If we all contribute 200k each,a thousand subscribers will bring them a total of 200 million naira which is more than enough,we should handle the money ourself,we should set up a committe to appoint a contractor to do the construction for us,we should all have access to the account balance in the estate account,that way we can always take some money from there to do the necessary mainteinance in d future.We have to have a say in how our money is used,this bastards are out to milk us dry, this is lagos,anything goes,u can't scam people out of their hard earned money and not expect to live in fear, litigation should be the least of your worries because people are really pissed and angry,i guess that is why u guys haven't organized one of ur phony meetings because u know they r ready to take their frustration on u guys
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Evec: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2011
Sir, please Wisdom Cooperative Estate Magboro is not owned by Evermore Properties Investment Ltd. In Magboro there are various Estates, so do we have various Real Estate Companies. Evermore Properties does not own Wisdom Estate.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by omobashua1: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
why are u advertising for them then ? you have an advert for them in one of your post
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Evec: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
An individual bought plots of land with them and now he wants to sell some out of the plots he bought.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by omobashua1: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2011
ok,i see,pass the problem to someone else, ! classic !
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by sparkle10(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
Seriously, what is it with evermore properties? How could a subcscriber pay all required fees and he wont be allocated a plot. Rather, he's required to pay #1M for some infrastructural development. Development of a plot he doesnt have?
There's got to be something to be done about these guys! angry angry angry
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by ayodejiway(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2011
Pls all Nigeria this people are 419, meet a Woman on facebook and she told me all what the some they do for her and her husband. they collect almost 2million form them and they don't give them land. many like that, pls Notice if you don't give them there money back you are in a Big wahala,
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by olusari: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
I am starting to supect them too. We paid them almost 2 million naira and they did not give us our two plots of land or money. After we asked for our money back, they sent an email stating that the land is ready and we need to pay 1 million each plot for infacstructure. It's been 2 years, it's always one thing or the other with them. Ladies and Gentle men, if you are sure they took money from you. We can all work together to get our money back. We can all write a letter with all our name on it and send it to EFCC. Hopefully, they can help us get our money. I can even go as far as putting it on Facebook and all over the internet that they are fraud.
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by ayodejiway(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks for your post, I think things will work fine if we can do that,
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by ayodejiway(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2011
We also have our own product but is not don like this why are they doing like Omoonile when you have told people that no Omoonile problem, We have our own product we sell too, let be God fearing,
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Olu2la(m): 3:59am On Sep 04, 2011
Have you been Scammed /defrauded?

The most common way of accepting cases by EFCC is through a petition written by an individual or organization. The petition will be evaluated and if the case falls within the purview of the commission's mandate, it will be accepted for investigation and possibly prosecution. Petitions that do not fall within the purview of the commission are sent to the appropriate agency, be it the Nigeria Police Force, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), etc. Members of the public can also send complaints electronically to the commission email address: info@efccnigeria.org.

The public should be aware that EFCC does not collect money to receive petitions and does not charge fee from victims to investigate their cases
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by omobashua1: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
@olusari,i am on board with your recommendation,i was actually thinking about litigation collectively however with a fraud of this magnitude,contacting the EFCC is a viable option
Re: Evermore Properties Investment Limited by Uniquewise: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Evermore Properties are scammers.
My 150k paid to then nearly 10yrs ago for land was never refunded. Deal with them at your own risks

(1) (Reply)

Price List Of Available Plots Of Land In Portharcourt And Its Environs / CofO Titled Estate Land Behind Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah@₦9m PROMO For Your Family / Enugu Lifestyle And Golf City (Centenary City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.