Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Cause Of Lagos Traffic Jam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Cause Of Lagos Traffic Jam (1319 Views)

Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam / Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Lagos Traffic Jam by olujyde(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2007
I gazed out of my office window and discovered its about to rain again. What came to my mind was the Traffic jam again.

I want to ask. Is Traffic jam in Lagos due to Ladies that are jobless and were just roaming about the street looking for whom to devour or the Terestrial powers holding meetings in our Highways?

Pls react.

(1) (Reply)

I Think He's A Liar But Apparently He Is An American Man Dumped In Nigeria / Urgent / I Need Cheap Ticket To Us Asp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.