Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? (1550 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by wait4me(m): 12:43am On Jun 04, 2011
NL. I want to know your views, I feel I did not live upto the words " I love you" in my previous relationship. Now I am thinking starting another relationship right now.I want to avoid these words in this relationship, I want to show how I feel true actions rather than just saying words. Will that affect my girlfriend? If I dont tell her I love you?
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by HighChief4(m): 1:14am On Jun 04, 2011
Just make more money that she can spend, trust me she will perfectly understand that you love her
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by african1(f): 1:15am On Jun 04, 2011
Shoes, shoes, and more shoes. That says it all.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by Ranoscky(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2011
You kidding right?. . .And are we talkin about Nigerian girls here? Cos u know, tellin them 'I love u' without showing it is laughable to them [it's only the 'oyibos' that live by that]. And the best way of xpressing love to a Nigeria girl is by [1st & foremost] gettin them a blackberry bold, give them money for hair do every err'weekend and takin them shoppin. If u'r edible to match all the listed qualities, then u'r now showin a 'Nigerian' girl LOVE. Even if u dont know how to satisfy her sexualy, never mind, cos she's ALREADY satisfied with your money, and WILL love u more and more [but bear in mind that she'll be playin 'champions league away matches' for sex satisfactory]!
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by BABE3: 1:56am On Jun 04, 2011
wait4me:

NL. I want to know your views, I feel I did not live upto the words " I love you" in my previous relationship. Now I am thinking starting another relationship right now.I want to avoid these words in this relationship, I want to show how I feel true actions rather than just saying words. Will that affect my girlfriend? If I dont tell her I love you?

What do you mean live up to the word? What is your definition of true actions?

Bottom line is, the most relevant thing you can do for her is saying "I love you" and really meaning it! You don't necessrily have to buy gifts for her to prove your love. Coz if that was the case, Jimmy Choos and Pradas must accompany every "I love you" my guy says to me.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by Dyt(f): 2:07am On Jun 04, 2011
Its nt all bout moni guys
sayin it n meanin it beats it all
i wanna hear dat frm him as much as possible #datsme
gifts r jst secondary
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by kandiikane(m): 2:13am On Jun 04, 2011
Dyt:

gifts r jst secondary

Saying it yes but he can only mean it by his actions. . . Plus by showering me with his monies
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by BABE3: 2:18am On Jun 04, 2011
Dyt:

gifts r jst secondary

Gbebe!!
As much as I'm a very material girl-- I don't expect my guy to drain his bank account coz of me. I choose that "lifestyle" and I shouldn't hold any guy responsible for it.   If he's willing to go over and beyond and feel like Mc Hammer then no problem. I won't reject it! smiley
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by iice(f): 3:01am On Jun 04, 2011
If i want to talk about what's bothering me, hear me out. If you can give solutions or insights please do.
If i don't want to talk, please don't bug me.
If i get into trouble grin and need your help (time and strength), please give it.
If i'm in the hospital come visit me when you can. . .
Make no promises you can't keep
Etc etc. . .
I prefer actions. Words don't usually hold meaning to me as most people aren't people of their words anyway.
I'm not a gift person anyway unless it involves food grin. If you will gift me with anything, gift me with you.
I sound so sappy grin
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by ShyOne(f): 3:09am On Jun 04, 2011
I love gifts from him.

It gives me a clear picture of who he is and what he likes

His gifts say if he is a cheap individual or if he is a quality person

Gifts are reflective of who you are. But saying the words Love are just as important to me. I want your everything - you, your words and your gift.

Yes, give it to me baby.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by kandiikane(m): 3:10am On Jun 04, 2011
iice:

If i want to talk about what's bothering me, hear me out.  If you can give solutions or insights please do.
If i don't want to talk, please don't bug me.
If i get into trouble grin and need your help (time and strength), please give it.
If i'm in the hospital come visit me when you can. . .
Make no promises you can't keep
Etc etc. . .
I prefer actions.  Words don't usually hold meaning to me as most people aren't people of their words anyway.
I'm not a gift person anyway unless it involves food grinIf you will gift me with anything, gift me with you.
I sound so sappy grin

I like that line smiley it will not hurt abit if he gifts himself wrapped in money grin
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by iice(f): 3:18am On Jun 04, 2011
Lol. To each his/her own.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by Ranoscky(m): 3:42am On Jun 04, 2011
Na wa O! Thank God for congo sellers.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by wait4me(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2011
Dyt:

gifts r jst secondary
i like you mindset, just hope you mean it

Shy-One:

I love gifts from him.

It gives me a clear picture of who he is and what he likes

His gifts say if he is a cheap individual or if he is a quality person

Gifts are reflective of who you are. But saying the words Love are just as important to me. I want your everything - you, your words and your gift.

Yes, give it to me baby.
its not about the girl, its about me.I think saying that word is so deep and i dont want to play with it. Anywhere this one that you want everything, are you sure your guy is giving everything?

BABE!:

Bottom line is, the most relevant thing you can do for her is saying "I love you" and really meaning it! You don't necessrily have to buy gifts for her to prove your love. Coz if that was the case, Jimmy Choos and Pradas must accompany every "I love you" my guy says to me.

Babe are u sure your materialistic and yet dont care about your guy spending on you?
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by Ekpoma1: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2011
BABE!:

Hmmmm, Pls nxt time always bear in mind that the poster is refering to Nigerian gals. If u are citing example, use nigerian person(s) as reference(s). Poster dnt be deceived. Is just a waste of time using those words if u cant back it up with action.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by BABE3: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2011
wait4me:

Babe are u sure your materialistic and yet dont care about your guy spending on you?

Yh, I don't care. If he's a big spender, fine, I wouldn't mind. Jackpot! cheesy I'm not gonna be on his neck saying "Dude, if you don't get me this Versace Watch, know that we're done"--like Wtf is that? Bottom line is, I can take care of myself. smiley

Ekpoma1:

Hmmmm, Pls nxt time always bear in mind that the poster is refering to Nigerian gals. If u are citing example, use nigerian person(s) as reference(s). Poster dnt be deceived. Is just a waste of time using those words if u cant back it up with action.

hmmm--- What's that supposed to mean? angry Lol-- Ok, whatever you say sha. I've said what I had to say.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by sweeti14(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2011
erm. . . . . . . . talk is cheap. . . . you can say i love you and not mean it. . . SO SHOW IT BY YOUR ACTIONS grin. . . . .
[s]but wait oh he can act like he loves me but not mean it too. . . . [/s] mo gbe lipsrsealed
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by Ekpoma1: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2011
BABE, lets hook up on facebook. Check my profile 2 get my E-mail.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by BABE3: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2011
^^ Me no get FB.
Re: A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? by MrsChima(f): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2011
It is easy for people who doesn't know what the word what the Love means and do not have the feeling of love to say I LOVE YOU. It is hard to genuinely to tell someone you love them and give your heart to them because of all risks involved.

I tell the woman all the time, you will know if a man really loves you based on his ACTIONS ALONE.

If he is saying he loves you verbally and his actions telling you to just die biatch then he does not love you. First, understand what real "love" means before knowing if your man loves you are not vice versa.

Material gift sharing is not an act of love. Enemies gives their foes gifts all the time. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / What Makes A Woman Submit To Her Man? / Boy's First Love Was A Photo And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.