Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Listen To T-pains Album Here. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To T-pains Album Here. (1428 Views)

Download Dammy Krane "THE ENTERKRANER" Full Album Here / Download Asa Bed Of Stone Full Album Here / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To T-pains Album Here. by rasulua(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2007
Hey guys,how u all doing,well i guess d only way we cld listen to T-pains album here on nairaland is by saying what u think about each track of his u like most.let me start

i can die to listen 2 his new singles "baratender"and"buy u a drank" well its d most popular of all, so tell me what u think about "69"backseat"and "my girl as got a girlfriend" drop ur view.
Re: Listen To T-pains Album Here. by rasulua(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2007
If i wz told T-pain has got no fan,i wnt believe it.
Re: Listen To T-pains Album Here. by rasulua(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2007
In T-pain's "my girl has gt a girtfriend"i like that track,he came back frm work someday nd he wz hearing some noise frm his bedroom,he wz forced to go there thinking it wz a guy with his girl,he wz shockd to c they were both girlz,he told his girl she shld av told him,bt his gona show them both aw its been done,so he had sex with d both of them.

What u think?if it wz me i wld do d same thing,
Re: Listen To T-pains Album Here. by rasulua(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2007
If u are familiar with kamasutra, then i dnt need to explain to u what T-pain means by"lets do 69"he drops like its real

(1) (Reply)

Idris With 50cent On Stage At Kora Award / ******E-Gnyte Ft J Martins - This Kind Of Party****** / BORNSTAR new single . .arsenal & barca Fans To Happy Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.