Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Spy Camera Pen For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Spy Camera Pen For Sale (596 Views)

Cctv Best Spy Camera For Sale - Spy Your Environment / CCTV Best Spy Camera(s) For Sale - Spy Your Environment / Spy Camera Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spy Camera Pen For Sale by crucifeso: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2011
I have upto 20 spy camera pens that can do the following things:-

Video recording for more than 60minutes non-stop
Voice record for than 60minutes non-stop
Can be used to store work data
Take photos
It's a pen, so it writes.

This type of pen is important to the following people:-
Journalist:- To record interviews, notes taking and spy on politicians
Lawyers:-To records court cases and client interviews
Students:-Especially lawyers students for recording class lectures. Women can record inappropriate sexual advances from bosses and lecturers as a weapon.

The pen are available in 4GB and 2GB. You can also increase the storage capacity with micro-SD transflash card.
The pen is black, the body is also black with gold tainted in specific areas.

Please email me on crucifeso@hotmail.com if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops(on Promo) For Sale / Enter If U Like / What Is The Best Way To Get Affordable Internet Access To My Mine Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.