Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 (4698 Views)

Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by vigasimple(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
Nigerian President GEJ is to visit President Obama at the WH on the 8th June 2011 as reported by AP via yahoo today. Oga GEJ go get something back for this country.

What do you think the need of Nigeria which the US can be a good partner rather than the usual mumbo jumbo Strategic defence alliance/partnership?

I think we need trade lines for our goods other than Oil, some help in building and maintaining our refineries will do. what do you guys think?
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by OAM4J: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
What is in the agenda for the meeting?
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2011
Why?
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Rhino5dm: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2011
More like " detonates some bombs in down town manhattan and claim the republicans are behind it"
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Rhino5dm: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2011
More like " detonates some bombs in down town manhattan and claim the republicans are behind it"
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by otokx(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2011
Why the hurry?
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Musiwa51: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
because most members of the nigeria army support my plan to save life. look they are the one who are going to victim of this. and they will kill him if he does not play along, they dont give a poo. because he is risking the life of 150 million in a civil war.

You see over 70% of nigeria are lock out in this show.  and many of them are upset. the 3 major tribe are yorubas, igbo, hausa/fulani, which are over 70% of the nigeria population. and they are all piss off at this moment. and when a president have the confident of less than 30% of his nation. he lost out. that why I can tell you some people  ran for election that knows me. so that it will be easy to pull this said area out of nigeria.

to show you. every state governor in edo,delta and yorubaland will agree. I know so.

You can see what they are doing to the governor of ogun state, a supporter of Jonathan.  he ran away. most of the supporter of jonathan already ran away. because people are mad at the moment in Nigeria.  and other governor too.

It boils down to either his selfishness or the life of millions of nigerian.  It is a hard decision, but he has to make it, to remove edo,delta and yorubas , if not the north will never agree to the satellite picture. you can see them bomb people. I can tell you. like BBC said. those bomb came from members of the nigeria army, I am 100% sure.

that why the Yoruba members of the nigeria military also are reading this , they also took this picture to show solidarity to my causes to save the lifes of 150 millions. it is tearing the army apart.

99% of the Yoruba people in the army seen the satellite pictures, will never support Jonathan Goodluck one Nigeria. Igbo in the army 99% will not support jonathan  One nigeria because of the satellite picture. 99% of the hausa/fulani. will never support one nigeria. This satellite pictures are tearing our lifes as a people.

I am telling you, the Yoruba in the nigeria military took this pictures to prove a point that the USA went to space. May be Obama  can take  Jonathan to the space centre and see for himself. You see in nigeria, they do not believe people  can go to space. they think is Hollywood film. this is why we have problem.

the nigeria army are going to be victim of a civil war. do you know anyone who want to die for Jonathan or one nigeria. Nobody. if he does not remove edo,delta and yoruba, the military has no choice than take over from him. Because he will be failing to protect the life of civilian 150 million. it is a hard decision to take.

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by opalu: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
crazy pig!!
he wan go there to speak his waterside english like he did last time.
he forgot that obama is his age-mate.
the way he sat on the chair like as he he was meeting with God!!

Yet without obama honouring him with just a visit, he is returning there for the umpteenth time.
Shame Shame on African Servitude Presidents
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by enyojo(f): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2011
I laugh in tongues
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by tpia5: 1:51am On Jun 05, 2011
Wasnt he there before cos i remember seeing a photo of him and obama.

Or was that the energy summit.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 05, 2011
Lwkmd
didnt obasanjo meet with george bush
and yar adua, with the russian leaders
Pdp is just a bad root, their seed cant do good lol
if he wan do good, he go rotten frm witches and wizard
those same wizard wey make sure say, he win election for abuja lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by LoveKing(m): 4:18am On Jun 05, 2011
what about the clinton visit and meeting george bush? the earlier you guys realizethis u.s government is just a pack of some type of dudes, so no need to rejoice over anything, nothings gonna change.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 05, 2011
LoveKing:

what about the clinton visit and meeting george bush? the earlier you guys realizethis u.s government is just a pack of some type of dudes, so no need to rejoice over anything, nothings gonna change.
Lol, seriously, some not so smart folks, will tell you this is a sign of progress and Unity
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by babaowo: 4:47am On Jun 05, 2011
what is d purpose of d visit
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 05, 2011
a
Musiwa, :

because most members of the nigeria army support my plan to save life. look they are the one who are going to victim of this. and they will kill him if he does not play along, they dont give a poo. because he is risking the life of 150 million in a civil war.

You see over 70% of nigeria are lock out in this show.  and many of them are upset. the 3 major tribe are yorubas, igbo, hausa/fulani, which are over 70% of the nigeria population. and they are all piss off at this moment. and when a president have the confident of less than 30% of his nation. he lost out. that why I can tell you some people  ran for election that knows me. so that it will be easy to pull this said area out of nigeria.

to show you. every state governor in edo,delta and yorubaland will agree. I know so.

You can see what they are doing to the governor of ogun state, a supporter of Jonathan.  he ran away. most of the supporter of jonathan already ran away. because people are mad at the moment in Nigeria.  and other governor too.

It boils down to either his selfishness or the life of millions of nigerian.  It is a hard decision, but he has to make it, to remove edo,delta and yorubas , if not the north will never agree to the satellite picture. you can see them bomb people. I can tell you. like BBC said. those bomb came from members of the nigeria army, I am 100% sure.

that why the Yoruba members of the nigeria military also are reading this , they also took this picture to show solidarity to my causes to save the lifes of 150 millions. it is tearing the army apart.

99% of the Yoruba people in the army seen the satellite pictures, will never support Jonathan Goodluck one Nigeria. Igbo in the army 99% will not support jonathan  One nigeria because of the satellite picture. 99% of the hausa/fulani. will never support one nigeria. This satellite pictures are tearing our lifes as a people.

I am telling you, the Yoruba in the nigeria military took this pictures to prove a point that the USA went to space. May be Obama  can take  Jonathan to the space centre and see for himself. You see in nigeria, they do not believe people  can go to space. they think is Hollywood film. this is why we have problem.

the nigeria army are going to be victim of a civil war. do you know anyone who want to die for Jonathan or one nigeria. Nobody. if he does not remove edo,delta and yoruba, the military has no choice than take over from him. Because he will be failing to protect the life of civilian 150 million. it is a hard decision to take.
e get plenty plenty things wey no suppose to happen 4 this life
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by tpia5: 4:53am On Jun 05, 2011
cant argue with that.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by BABE3: 4:55am On Jun 05, 2011
hmmm--- Presidency get level o!  angry  I just hope GEJ doesn't corrupt my President. Why are they even meeting sef? Ki lo kan babalawo pelu Easter?
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 05, 2011
Musiwa just made my Sunday, glory
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by nrdgeek: 5:30am On Jun 05, 2011
Musiwa, :

Coherence?

Dont quite get it but it sure does crack me up!  smiley cheesy grin
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Egbagirl(f): 6:11am On Jun 05, 2011
Musiwa, :

LNGKPDO!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. This is just HILARIOUS.but really musiwa, are you fo real?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Becomricho: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2011
Katsina

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Becomricho: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2011
ondo state

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Becomricho: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2011
Lagos

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by cap28: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2011
opalu:

crazy pig!!
he wan go there to speak his waterside english like he did last time.
he forgot that obama is his age-mate.
the way he sat on the chair like as he he was meeting with God!!

Yet without obama honouring him with just a visit, he is returning there for the umpteenth time.
Shame Shame on African Servitude Presidents

I agree -
when will this man grow a backbone for God's sake, every minute he's running to washington to kiss Obama's feet - hasn't he got more important things to sort out in nigeria?
Obama summons this i.diot and like the houseboy that he is he comes running - pathetic waste of space.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2011
@BECOMERICH, i swear am tired of your madness
i think you need, serious treatment
with this picture wey u dey bring everytime
cant u explain, urself better, without a damn picture
it will be more funny, if u accuse me back in picture  angry
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Becomricho: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2011
delta state

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Becomricho: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2011
So you can see why the killing and the need to let edo,delta and Yoruba go . and why they were killing people

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Musiwa51: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2011
This is why I went to save you people . not because I hate anyone , but because I know people are going to get kill and will still get killed.

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Musiwa51: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2011
that is the USA army inside Benin republic  here is picture  and this is a video to save you.  . no way.

here is the video. nigeria can not continue. you have problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDFfaaQnO4

do you think , the world will risk the lifes of 150,000,000 people because of people willing to sacrifice the life of fellow citizen for political position.

I am not telling you lies. I have over 500 members of my families in Nigeria.  Do you think I will risk my family lifes for anybody greed. No, so are millions of Nigerian abroad who know our history and we are all telling you nigeria has serious problem from satellite pictures.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/451393_opening-ceremonies-of-exercise-shared-accord_090611_jpg053106c9513672693e587ff3501c4acc[/img]

No i dont run scam like tinubu. i am telling you the truth. i dont play games and tell lies.

look this is dassa, a dialet of Yoruba in Benin republic. this is a story  in the bible  of the prodigal son in the bible in dassa dialet of Yoruba.  even while it is a dialet , most nigeria yoruba will understand this dialet.

you can listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdSlws1aLvY

this picture was taken in the republic of Benin
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Musiwa51: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2011
best for nigeria is to remove edo, delta and yorubas
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by blacksta(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2011
thread ruined by Musiwa - na wa oooo - i am very sure Seun is tired of this chap shocked
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by emekagh(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2011
blacksta:

thread ruined by Musiwa - na wa oooo - i am very sure Seun is tired of this chap shocked

I am sure Seun appreciates the musiwa/becomrich combo! They are one hell of a bunch! At least I have exercised my lungs! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Southeast Should Stop Claiming Marginalization / Hon Rebecca Kadaga, CNN Africa, Uloma Rochas Nwosu For African Virtuous Awards - / Saraki: Nigeria Needs An Active President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.