Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,498 members, 7,770,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) (5959 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by FlyboyZee: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
why would a whole IG be talking like a boys scout.LOL.
this is real shameful
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by otondo55: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
IGP of a nation !
This is too cheap for a lie !

GEJ, take note ! this guy is not fit for this job.
Considing the insecurity in the land.

Source home and abroad for competent hands
on this police matter.
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by onyis: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2011
So the IGP can now belive that some people die or even at police custody for coincidence like his. Why is this coincidence not death that would have taken him away instead of BANK OLE. The same IGP was in BAYELSA when Alamesia stole billions, came to ABIA state and that zone turned sour, now in Abuja look at his mission statement in the Nigerian police and make a statement . He is not bigger than TAFA BALOGUN or OGBONAYA ONOVO. For transformation sake he needs to go and continue his so much cherished MC jobs or nite of a thousand thieves in his village . NWA ABA NGWA
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by 9jafetish(f): 4:37am On Jun 07, 2011
lol nigerians
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by sirjec(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2011
Our force is terrible. This explains why the police will continue to collect money from innocent motorists in the name of incomplete papers.

This is really terrible, to hear that IGP went to Bankole to collect his share of the #10billion in exchange for security, perhaps to smuggle him out of the country.

Up Ringim, Up law and order enforcement agency (Police). But how did this get this bad, that we cannot find an honest policeman? This police force should be disbanded and a new force formed with strict conditions of service where people will have to be responsible for situations at different levels.
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by searay(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2011
madejibo:

Let's even assume it is true, so it is friday morning that is idea for the IGP to appologise to the speaker for not attending a "social" function he was invited to. No other pressing matters to attend to in a country crime is commited per second. Na wa o

The IG may said d truth, though not what the 'badnews loving Nigerians' may want 2 hear. I strongly blif dat d IG was not there to prevent d arrest, if so why was Bankole still arrested?
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by Skii(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2011
donspony:

Only in Nigeria

Made in Nigeria
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by Mrmik(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2011
He can sell that Dog shit to the Police Service Commission and not the more intelligent Nigerian populace. I hope he gets his Ass f**ked soon. dundy united
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by MaiSuya(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
otondo55:

IGP of a nation !
This is too cheap for a lie !

GEJ, take note ! this guy is not fit for this job.
Considing the insecurity in the land.

Source home and abroad for competent hands
on this police matter.

Bull! who ordered the IGP there in the first place?
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by BigB11(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2011
This is absolutely bull sh1t,

To my understanding, here is an average EFCC operation:

The info to make an arrest is usually locked down until the EFCC operatives get on site. The security or body guards of the criminal or big wig they are to capture will attempt to stop them from entering the building where the arrest is designed to take place> During the struggle to enter, the criminal or big wig will then use the opportunity to start making phone calls to his loyalists, friends and supporters to call others to call another person to reach out to the president to stop the arrest.
When this happens, the news will immediately start to travel to the public and the media outlet thru out the country will usually run with it.

In this case, I believe the IGP was one of the folks Bankole called when the EFCC arrived on site; as usual and as a psychophant he (the IGP) went straight away to Bankole's house to attempt to rescue him, but as he got to the location of the arrest, he (the IGP) quickly realized that the operation was more than what he could chew> So, he immediately withdrew and change his reasons for the visit.
But unfortunately for him it was a bit too late, as he has already been identified.

For a better example for other pin-heads like himself, I recommend that he should be suspended and probed.
Re: Why I Visited Bankole - Police IGP (Ringim) by BigB11(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
The phone record bwt the 2 (IGP and Bankole) can also be checked, and I can assure you that he (the IGP) recieved a call from Bankole's phone during the operation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria / Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension / I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.