Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help (1531 Views)

Who Is The Real Wife ?? / 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria / Sign Of Real Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by freeman9ja(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2011
I have always wnted to get married whn am 30yrs old and am 28 this june.
I believe I can take care of a family now, no doubt am doing well, but the problem is that
I wnt to marry a Nigerian lady and am not in Nigeria at the moment, have been living abroad due to my schooling and jobs.

So, am wondering if it is posible to get a good lady in Nigerian within a short time like a year and how and where?
cos my Nigerian frnds here keep telling me, not to waste my time that the Nigeria ladies I left years ago r no longer thesame.

I dnt wnt to make wrong choices in life cos marriage to me is 4eva. I must get married b4 i get 30.
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by Dyt(f): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2011
Yh sure dere r lotta young beautiful n willin ladies out dere
jst tk ur tym n pray 2 meet er soon
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by snowdrops(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2011
go to Nigeria, and you would find one. if you are looking for Romans, you are more likely to meet them in Rome and not japan.

so take time off work/school, and go spend at least a months hols in naija.

avoid NL babes by the way cheesy
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by IykeD(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
snowdrops:

go to Nigeria, and you would find one. if you are looking for Romans, you are more likely to meet them in Rome and not japan.

so take time off work/school, and go spend at least a months hols in naija.

avoid NL babes by the way cheesy

lolz

@poster, i know exactly what you mean, kind of think i'm in same predicament too but not despo!
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by chibaby5(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2011
Are there no Nigerian ladies where you at?
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by obowunmi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
Where are you located and why can't you find a naija babe in your area ?

Pray to God to direct your path.
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by freeman9ja(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2011
4 sure we have Nigerian ladies here but trust me, most of them are here with their husbands
and the few that are single are here to hustle and others are just too wild for a wife.
I think I just have to come home for some months and see wht I can get.
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by snowdrops(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
@ freeman9ja

so true. at same time, remember the naija babes too can be married, wild or hustlers. whether naija or overseas, siddon and carefully look for a good one you are compatible with.
Re: How To Find A Real Wife In 9ja, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^^well said.

@poster
to get to know someone FULLY take a lot of time, and therefore, going to 9ja for a few months wont help as you wouldnt know that person fully. LDR is a waste of time and energy and dont really show what you NEED to see in a person. so, the chances of finding ¨a real wife¨in a few months in 9ja are about the same as finding one where you are (with all the time in your hands).

i suggest you try find someone close to you and work on her because you may spend all this time, money and energy on going to 9ja, ONLY TO GET HOOKED UP WITH THE SAME TYPE OF NEGATIVE WOMEN THAT ARE ABOUND WHERE YOU RESIDE. lol

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Of Making Up #3 / Someone Soiled Her Wedding Gown . / HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.