Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export (4535 Views)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / IMPORT YOUR CAR(S) THROUGH COTONUO'S PORT: IM HERE TO OFFER YOU BEST SERVCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export by mondaymj(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2011
hello Nigerians am Mr Monday MBA john
here in this forum to tell all of you that you can now import your cars from USA and CANADA to any part of the global world
using Auction Export
, auctionexport is a Canadian company that has a good record in past and still keeping the flag flying.
auction export is not a scam business is risk free all things are real and not internet business it is a true and re all
you can give us a trial by visiting us at www.auctionexport.com and in case of more enquiry you write to
sales@auctionexport.com
info@auctionexport.com
please feel free to write or visit we are always at your services
auction export a business you can trust

thanks
Monday
Re: Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export by olumii: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
I just went through the site, looks okay. Can you assist to buy within ones budget and ship it to Lagos port.
Re: Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export by mondaymj(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
okay we can do it for you just call call us or call me am in nigeria i will see to you case and them ask head qauters to treath
send an email to sales@auctionexport.com
and we will get back to you
thanks
Re: Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export by SIncoom: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2011
Hello All Auto funs and importers, lipsrsealed Incoom from Ghana a satisfied customer of Auction Export.
Guys if you have not yet tried these guys at Auction Export, then dont delay any further.
I was skeptical about trying them initially due earlier scams, but nthese guys are the best in the business. Very transparent in their dealings and really up to the task. You really get value for your money and its hussel free as they handle everything from the purchase to documentation and shipping to your choice of port.

I have so far purchased 9 vehicles from them to Ghana and its been worth it.
Just visit their site and register at www.auctionexport.com or drop a mail to [email]info@auctionexport.com[/email]

In Ghana, you can call me on +233244334436 and i will be more than happy to help you with this experience.
Re: Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export by item: 11:47pm On May 09, 2012
I can confess they are ok. I have account with them and have bought 5 without any issue.
Re: Import Your Cars To Your Country Using Auction Export by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
item: I can confess they are ok. I have account with them and have bought 5 without any issue.
can i have ur number?

(1) (Reply)

Premium Edition 2011/12 Acura TL - 6mil / 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS / sold sold sold neat Nigerian Used Montero Sport 400k 08169446319

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.