Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Steps To Follow To Upload A File Into A Website. Urgent Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps To Follow To Upload A File Into A Website. Urgent Pls (1411 Views)

How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / For Joomla Developers,how Can You Add A Pdf/exe File Into A Joomla Website?! / Has Anyone Been Able Upload A Joomla Site Through Filezilla? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Follow To Upload A File Into A Website. Urgent Pls by ANDSTEL(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
hI ALL WEB EXPERTS HERE,
PLS HELP ME OUT. I WANT TO KNOW URGENTLY THE STEPS TO FOLLOW TO UPLOAD A FILE INTO A WEBSITE.
ITS FOR INTERVIEW PURPOSE PLS HELP
THNX
Re: Steps To Follow To Upload A File Into A Website. Urgent Pls by POINT(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2007
I am no expert, but it also depends on what you are trying to do. If you are simply trying to put files onto the server, you can go through your ftp

ftp.yourdomain.com

if you are trying to set up your actual site, then the simpliest way i know is to use dreamweaver or firefox
Re: Steps To Follow To Upload A File Into A Website. Urgent Pls by niyyie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
In most cases, your web host will provide you with full documentation on how to go about it.

FTP is the best thing to use.

Download and Install and FTP client software to your PC.
Connect to your hosting account using the FTP login details your hosting gives you.
Copy the web files from your PC to the appropriate folder on your server space. The folder would vary based on the hosting platform.

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is A Template? / How Can One Get Bulk SMS Unit Directly From The Source? / How Can You Develop And Build Up Yur Site To Attract Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.