Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Latest Fireworks Cif(lagos) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Latest Fireworks Cif(lagos) (2784 Views)

We Are Direct Seller Mandate Of Blco On Tto, Fob, Cif / Can Any Seller Of Cif Blco Do This Exact Procedure. Some Ready Buyers Are Ready / Blco Cif Deal With Pop Verifiable On Shell Screen London - 08082083126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Fireworks Cif(lagos) by sam045: 4:17am On Jun 06, 2011
Hi, every

I would like to offer a best opportunity to be rich.

We are the professional fireworks manufacturer and exporter. We have been exporting fireworks (especially, Match Crackers) to Nigeria for many years. Fireworks industry is monopolistic and high-profit industry. We would supply you the best quality products with most reasonable prices and directly deliver to Lagos.  Following, I attach the best sale products pricelist for you review. (More company information pls. visit www.sunday-fireworks.com)
Pls. email me:
sundayfireworks@hotmail.com or services@sunday-fireworks.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Dangote cement Distributorship Licence / Cashew Nuts Trading.. What You Need To Know. / Become Rich With This Wonderful Product From Supperlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.