Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' (9406 Views)

Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History / Twitter Sued By World-famous Soccer Star (ryan Giggs) / Man Utd Player 'Ryan Giggs' To Sue Twitter (and Possibly NL) For Exposing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by EKENEA(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2011
Ryan Giggs branded 'dirty dog' after being accused of eight year affair with brother's wife
Published 23:04 05/06/11 By MirrorFootball

He was already facing shame and humiliation after his secret fling with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas became public knowledge.

But yesterday love-rat Ryan Giggs stood accused of the ultimate act of betrayal - following sensational new claims that he had an eight-year affair with his brother Rhodri’s wife Natasha.

Relatives were last night stunned by the latest seedy allegations surrounding the Manchester United legend – once regarded as one of the most clean-cut characters in football.

Gigg’s disgusted aunt Joanna Wilson stormed: “He’s just a dirty dog.”

Joanna, sister of Ryan and Rhodri’s father Danny Wilson, said: “He has no morals. It was one thing having an affair with Imogen, but this is said to be with his brother’s wife, for God’s sake.” Speaking at her home in Ely, Cardiff, she added: “I could almost understand if it was someone else, another footballer’s wife – then so what? But not with his own sister-in-law.

“And it went on for such a long time. It is horrendous and we are all gutted for Rhodri.”

Joanna, 49, said she also felt sorry for dad-of-two Giggs’ unsuspecting wife Stacey saying: “She should kick his a*** and take him for every single penny he’s got.”

It was also revealed that some family members are now asking whether Ryan, 37, could be the father of his own nephew – Rory and Natasha’s son conceived in the middle of her affair with the multi-millionaire player.

A source close to the couple said: “Rhodri had no idea what was going on and of course there are now questions who the real father is.

“That’s what everyone will be asking. He looks just like Rhodri – but then the two brothers also look very similar.”

Natasha, 28, is now expected to have a DNA test to determine the father.

Even after the birth of his own children, Giggs is said to have continued to see her in secret and reportedly slept with her as recently as April 9.

Natasha, who married Rhodri, 34, last year in Las Vegas, claims she met Ryan in March 2003 in a Manchester nightclub and they slept together next night after arranging to meet up.

It was the same night she also met Ryan’s brother Rhodri, who she began dating later that year.

But she says Ryan continued to pursue her for sex, sending her graphic text messages and even sleeping with her while his wife Stacey was pregnant and shortly after he became a father.

Natasha told a friend how she met the star in hotels in the Manchester area as well as in empty houses and flats that she had access to through her job as an estate agent. One source said last night: “You’d think that Ryan and Natasha would have knocked it on the head when they both had kids – but apparently not.”

Even their closest friends were in the dark over the alleged affair. Michelle Mellor, whose actor husband Will was best man at Rhodri and Natasha’s wedding, says they had “no idea” what was going on.

Yesterday it emerged Natasha only decided to come clean all after confronting Ryan about his relationship with Imogen – an affair he tried to hide behind an ill-fated injunction.

After she challenged him, he is said to have sent her a text saying: “What the f**** u going on about? This has been the worst 2 weeks of my life!!!”

Natasha reportedly told a friend: “His response was completely selfish. But then I’ve discovered that Ryan only ever thinks about out himself. I honestly thought he felt a lot about me and respected me—but clearly he didn’t. Our relationship was just about sex for him.” She says she was deeply hurt when he found out he was having and affair with Imogen, adding: “I know that sounds strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey – he was cheating on me too.”

Over the weekend Natasha is believed to have confessed all in a note to Rhodri before going into hiding. A family friend said: “Rhodri is devastated – he just can’t get his head round it.

“Natasha just wrote him a letter and disappeared, she didn’t even tell him face to face. Rhodri says she’s ruined his life – everything has changed for him now for the worst.”

According to the friend, Giggs has called Rhodri but is still claiming the alleged affair never happened. The friend said: “Ryan called him but he’s still denying everything at the minute.

“Rhodri is disgusted with him.

“Natasha was at her son’s birthday party on Saturday and then didn’t return with the kids. She’s left the country and it’s Rhodri who’s been left to deal with all the fall-out on his own.”

Natasha told a pal: “It’s important to me that everybody knows about what really happened rather than believing rumours.

“Ryan and I have already had an affair for eight years. It’s a terrible secret I’ve had to keep for too long now. I don’t want it weighing on my conscience any more. I don’t want to have to carry on lying.”

She admitted: “I still have feelings for Ryan which I don’t want, but I’m starting to hate him now too. If he contacted me now I don’t think I would even reply.”

Giggs could not be contacted yesterday and a Man United spokesman said they had no comment.

Celebrity publicist Max Clifford said he was representing Natasha and had been approached by on behalf of Rhodri by one of his friends, too.

Giggs was awarded an OBE in 2007 and named BBC Sports Personality of the Year in 2009. In an interview he once said: “My family is the most important thing to me.”

His previous lover Imogen wrote on Twitter yesterday: “I just wanna curl up and die today.”

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Imogen-Thomas-sex-cheat-Ryan-Giggs-of-Manchester-United-branded-dirty-dog-after-being-accused-of-eight-year-affair-with-brother-s-wife-Natasha-Giggs-
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by 1025: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
giggs, obasanjo and tiger woods have something in common.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by MMM2(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
sharp striker.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by lepasharon(f): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
Shame! dis is turnin out 2 b a footballers culture! having some silly flings here and dere!

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by walley112: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
Man U fans where art thou?, i dey laugh ooooo
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by kolaoloye(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
M M M:

sharp striker.
This is what i called indiscipline.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Kilode1: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
Natasha reportedly told a friend: “His response was completely selfish. But then I’ve discovered that Ryan only ever thinks about out himself. I honestly thought he felt a lot about me and respected me—but clearly he didn’t.

Our relationship was just about sex for him.” She says she was deeply hurt when he found out he was having and affair with Imogen, adding: “I know that sounds strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey – he was cheating on me too.”

Ashawo dey jealous? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by semid4lyfe(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
Na wa o!

Not surprised. . .It's a dog eat dog world afterall
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by edoyad(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hehehe grin . European season is officially over, welcome to the afterseason.@topic, later in romance section you'll be hearing Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that, it's all and every where man. Many young women and men will sleep with their parents if they're wealthy or influential enough. It's sad cos i didn't think i'd live long enough to experience such things
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by caspapa(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hum, “Iwo wi”, searched yourself, if you really can’t do the same, it is by mercy not by power or by might, either with prostitute, your ex-girl, your brother’s wife (God forbid), all is the same. It just mercy.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cold(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hmmm,i smell suicide in the air.It's so palpable you can actually taste it
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by oracular: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
giggs is so f***d up
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Ibomade1: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
Giggs !!!
He has been tearing them apart for 20 years  wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by snowdrops(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
whhhhaaaattttt

as bob alan in hotel de jordan would say;

"level 25 news ah ah ah ah"
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by maclatunji: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2011
It has been said that there will come a time when the holiest person on earth will be someone who will tell a couple coupling on the road, to move to the side of the road to continue doing their thing. Promiscuity has become the air that many people breathe, what more can one say.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by scopusng(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
Why is Rooney, Giggs and co emulating Sir Alex Ferguson?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by mithel(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2011
Where are all man utd fans,after una abuse oda ppl players finish.una mentor don show una d way.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by mithel(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
maclatunji:

It has been said that there will come a time when the holiest person on earth will be someone who will tell a couple coupling on the road, to move to the side of the road to continue doing their thing. Promiscuity has become the air that many people breathe, what more can one say.

lmao,u no hear rihanna song ni."dere is sex in the air,and i know i luv d smell, "
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by AkanA1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
It's hard 2 know who is who anymore. The kind of reports i have read in the last 2 weeks just makes marriage look fundamentally flawed. I think its even better 4 1 2 remain single and go about conducting a respectable and decent life,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by snowdrops(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ryan Giggs is a sick man. There is no other explanation. This is no longer just cheating it is an abomination.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by FlyboyZee: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
If na Lampard Or Terry now, dem go de shout. See as Giggs own bad reach, na im Broda wyf na im com sweet pass im own wyf. what a shame to Man U.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Iysayah(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
Kilode?!:

Ashawo dey jealous?  undecided
EKENEA:

Ryan Giggs branded 'dirty dog' after being accused of eight year affair with brother's wife
Published 23:04 05/06/11 By MirrorFootball

He was already facing shame and humiliation after his secret fling with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas became public knowledge.

But yesterday love-rat Ryan Giggs stood accused of the ultimate act of betrayal - following sensational new claims that he had an eight-year affair with his brother Rhodri’s wife Natasha.

Relatives were last night stunned by the latest seedy allegations surrounding the Manchester United legend – once regarded as one of the most clean-cut characters in football.

Gigg’s disgusted aunt Joanna Wilson stormed: “He’s just a dirty dog.”

Joanna, sister of Ryan and Rhodri’s father Danny Wilson, said: “He has no morals. It was one thing having an affair with Imogen, but this is said to be with his brother’s wife, for God’s sake.” Speaking at her home in Ely, Cardiff, she added: “I could almost understand if it was someone else, another footballer’s wife – then so what? But not with his own sister-in-law.

“And it went on for such a long time. It is horrendous and we are all gutted for Rhodri.”

Joanna, 49, said she also felt sorry for dad-of-two Giggs’ unsuspecting wife Stacey saying: “She should kick his a*** and take him for every single penny he’s got.”

It was also revealed that some family members are now asking whether Ryan, 37, could be the father of his own nephew – Rory and Natasha’s son conceived in the middle of her affair with the multi-millionaire player.

A source close to the couple said: “Rhodri had no idea what was going on and of course there are now questions who the real father is.

“That’s what everyone will be asking. He looks just like Rhodri – but then the two brothers also look very similar.”

Natasha, 28, is now expected to have a DNA test to determine the father.

Even after the birth of his own children, Giggs is said to have continued to see her in secret and reportedly slept with her as recently as April 9.

Natasha, who married Rhodri, 34, last year in Las Vegas, claims she met Ryan in March 2003 in a Manchester nightclub and they slept together next night after arranging to meet up.

It was the same night she also met Ryan’s brother Rhodri, who she began dating later that year.

But she says Ryan continued to pursue her for sex, sending her graphic text messages and even sleeping with her while his wife Stacey was pregnant and shortly after he became a father.

Natasha told a friend how she met the star in hotels in the Manchester area as well as in empty houses and flats that she had access to through her job as an estate agent. One source said last night: “You’d think that Ryan and Natasha would have knocked it on the head when they both had kids – but apparently not.”

Even their closest friends were in the dark over the alleged affair. Michelle Mellor, whose actor husband Will was best man at Rhodri and Natasha’s wedding, says they had “no idea” what was going on.

Yesterday it emerged Natasha only decided to come clean all after confronting Ryan about his relationship with Imogen – an affair he tried to hide behind an ill-fated injunction.

After she challenged him, he is said to have sent her a text saying: “What the f**** u going on about? This has been the worst 2 weeks of my life!!!”

Natasha reportedly told a friend: “His response was completely selfish. But then I’ve discovered that Ryan only ever thinks about out himself. I honestly thought he felt a lot about me and respected me—but clearly he didn’t. Our relationship was just about sex for him.” She says she was deeply hurt when he found out he was having and affair with Imogen, adding: “I know that sounds strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey – he was cheating on me too.”

Over the weekend Natasha is believed to have confessed all in a note to Rhodri before going into hiding. A family friend said: “Rhodri is devastated – he just can’t get his head round it.

“Natasha just wrote him a letter and disappeared, she didn’t even tell him face to face. Rhodri says she’s ruined his life – everything has changed for him now for the worst.”

According to the friend, Giggs has called Rhodri but is still claiming the alleged affair never happened. The friend said: “Ryan called him but he’s still denying everything at the minute.

“Rhodri is disgusted with him.

“Natasha was at her son’s birthday party on Saturday and then didn’t return with the kids. She’s left the country and it’s Rhodri who’s been left to deal with all the fall-out on his own.”

Natasha told a pal: “It’s important to me that everybody knows about what really happened rather than believing rumours.

“Ryan and I have already had an affair for eight years. It’s a terrible secret I’ve had to keep for too long now. I don’t want it weighing on my conscience any more. I don’t want to have to carry on lying.”

She admitted: “I still have feelings for Ryan which I don’t want, but I’m starting to hate him now too. If he contacted me now I don’t think I would even reply.”

Giggs could not be contacted yesterday and a Man United spokesman said they had no comment.

Celebrity publicist Max Clifford said he was representing Natasha and had been approached by on behalf of Rhodri by one of his friends, too.

Giggs was awarded an OBE in 2007 and named BBC Sports Personality of the Year in 2009. In an interview he once said: “My family is the most important thing to me.”

His previous lover Imogen wrote on Twitter yesterday: “I just wanna curl up and die today.”

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Imogen-Thomas-sex-cheat-Ryan-Giggs-of-Manchester-United-branded-dirty-dog-after-being-accused-of-eight-year-affair-with-brother-s-wife-Natasha-Giggs-
Ibo-made:

Giggs !!!
AN ADVISE: be careful with what you say IF the source is not reputable enough. why is BBC, CNN, ABC not reporting this? think about this.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by texazzpete(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
snowdrops:

Ryan Giggs is a sick man. There is no other explanation. This is no longer just cheating it is an abomination.

Sister-in-law is not a relative by blood, sorry. There's no 'abomination' here.

lepasharon:

Shame! dis is turnin out 2 b a footballers culture! having some silly flings here and dere!

This has nothing to do with being a footballer and everything to do with being rather wealthy.
Abeg go and watch the South Park Toger woods special. There's a definite correlation between having lots of moolah and having lots of extra-marital sex urges.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by snowdrops(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
texazzpete:

Sister-in-law is not a relative by blood, sorry. There's no 'abomination' here.

He cheated on his brother DUH.

Are you missing a brain cell?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by omodapson(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
If the affair is with any other girl, fine. But having an affair with your brother's wife is insanely crazy. shocked Infact, once you are married, your commitment should be with your spouse only.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Hoteph(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Who doesn't cheat every body does
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by omodapson(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ibo-made:

Giggs !!!
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by sayso: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
Iysayah:

AN ADVISE: be careful with what you say IF the source is not reputable enough. why is BBC, CNN, ABC not reporting this? think about this.

Just my thought,checked all the world news but no information.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by r231(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
undecided
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by snowdrops(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
So Man U players now cheat on the pitch and off it.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Iysayah(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
sayso:

Just my thought,checked all the world news but no information.
Just wonder why nairalanders are quick to pass judgement without, this is becoming apalling, even the supposed site is turning out error when i tried reading it there. this half-baked-rumor-rolling media pots undecided. reminds me of THE SUN NEWSPAPER in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roma Vs Manchester City: UCL (0 - 2) On 10th December 2014 / Europa League : Manchester United Vs Athletic Bilbao (2 - 3) On March 8th 2012 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 15th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.