Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Internet Connection For Cybercafe - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Connection For Cybercafe (4748 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection For Cybercafe by tundeprime(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
Please can somebody advice me on the best internet connection availabe for cybercafe business in Lagos and Ibadan?
i need something affordable, fast, minimal downtime and dependable.
Cheers.
Re: Internet Connection For Cybercafe by seal777(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
I am in lagos and operates a cafe too, i use ipnx and have had no course to regret, i took the advice of a friend who operates a cafe too and have been using ipnx for 2 yrs now.

Hope this helps.
Re: Internet Connection For Cybercafe by tundeprime(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2011
@seal777 thanks for the information and your experience. I have had course to come across ipnx and people have been saying good things about them (except few), however i contacted an agent of theirs and they were giving me pretty expensive options;

24/7 unlimited for 1-10 systems = 60, 000/month
24/7 unlimited for 11-20 systems = 90, 000/month

however i heard (unconfirmed) from someone that their cafe package for 10 systems can go as low as N30,000/month. Pls let me know the various plans they have and which do you subscribe to, you can send me an email tundeprime@gmail.com.
thanks & God bless.
(moreso, does their modem support wi-fi connection instead of running cables up and down)?
Re: Internet Connection For Cybercafe by seal777(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
I will be happy to share those info here, for as much want to be self reliant through cyber cafe operation.

Their modem is currently sold at 15k

I use their 10gb for 15 systems limit for a month, 15,750, they also have 15, 25 and 40 GB for N21,000 N28,350 and N47,250

In my cafe, i discourage downloads and watching of live video streams so as to get the optimum use of my subscription, currently do not have provision for lap tops too.

Their prices are on their web site ( Google IPNX ) for your info and Ur subscription package is a function of your consumption and probable download structure.

Their modem supports wireless connection as far as ur systems support wireless streams.

So far i have had no cause to worry, and their service is super fast ( it really exceed my expectation).

Be sure of your need before choosing a package else you will be wasting money monthly when in actual sense what you needed is not up to what you choose for a package along with increase running cost monthly.

Wish you the best as u join us in the biz.
Re: Internet Connection For Cybercafe by wakes: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
i want to set up a cafe in a place where there is only glo and airtel networks. how do i setup a cafe in this kind of place? Please I need working solutions. Thanks
Re: Internet Connection For Cybercafe by VicMaxx: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2011
100 users can now share a single desktop computer, each of them working independently of the other, using our virtual desktops.
You save 95% on power consumption, cost, mobility and internet bandwidth.

Secure your computer, USB hard drive and flash drive with password security.

Get training and materials to earn international certification from Microsoft, Cisco, Comptia. etc.

Get serial keys, product keys and cracks from us to unlock the full version of any software that asks you for product key or product registration.

Check out VICMAXX Concept on facebook and see our info for more exciting offers.

VicMaxx Concepts- 07032046840, 07056692315, vmconcept@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Hsdpa Modem Stopped Working. / Laptop world clean sales : Warranty On Laptops : Delivery nationwide / Finally Windows 10 Get New Screenshot Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.