Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 PM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (614752 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by abunafiu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
ttts:
Hello House,
I had an issue yesterday with my inverter (2.5kva) with 4 batteries (Sukam), the inverter refused to come on after I powered down my generator. I don't use my generator to charge the inverter batteries because of the size,its a 2.2kva generator.

I tried to turn it on several times, initially it came on sounded the buzzer then went off, several other attempts to power it back up proved abortive. My inverter and the batteries are just 4 months old.

Please has any one experienced this before and what was the likely cause?

Check the two mcb at d back of the inverter. the battery side is probably off. at best check both.
whatapp 08090658808 for further assistance.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by binladen(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
Need someone that can supply me sukam 1.4kva and sukam battery 200ah x2 for a client asap at a good price.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by viperVIP: 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
PLEASE HELP !!!

I bought a brand new mercury inverter 2.4kva with 2 12volt 200AH mercury batteries from a friend who claim to be a reseller. It worked well for 3months and I was really happy at the performance. After the 3 months, it stopped charging...so I told the dude I bought it from and he just can't explain what happened due to the knowledge he falsified to have had about inverters. So today I bought a FAMICARE 50AH Fast Battery Charger and connected it to my inverter+batteries. The charger has a current control switch labeled 1 to 10. According to the seller, he said I should use gear 5 to charge but according to the manual, if the battery is dead low, I should use 2/3 for best charging which I used and charged for 3 hours. the meter on the charger never reduced as it was stated in the manual that the meter reading will reduce as the charging increases, so I suspected maybe 3 won't work for the charging. Now I want to try 5 but before I do, I need the opinion of people who knows about this product, which gear is the best to use for a 24volt 200ah batteries and won't short the lifespan of my batteries ??

NB: I have checked their website but the explanation on there isn't making any sense, the phone no# that was included in their contact, i called it and the lady's response doesn't seem like she's a representative of the company, sounded like a fulani herdsmen customer care.

picture attached.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by eraly(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
Pls how do I disable my inverter from charging when I on my generator? the ba3s of my inverter do off my generator whenever I on the generator. the inverter is a 5.0KVA inverter with 6 ba3s. Pls som1 should help me on this. thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by osarodon(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2015
Nice topic

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by israelpalatoe(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
eraly:
Pls how do I disable my inverter from charging when I on my generator? the ba3s of my inverter do off my generator whenever I on the generator. the inverter is a 5.0KVA inverter with 6 ba3s. Pls som1 should help me on this. thanks
simple. turn off the power to the inverter and change the crocodile knife switch to direct.
it depends on how your inverter is installed.
pictures of your installation will be helpful in solving the problem
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Trippledots(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2015
hello

pls someone wants to sell fairly used, 800va pure sine luminous inverter for 15k. is it a good deal?

pls mention me if you answer me. thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by israelpalatoe(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2015
Trippledots:
hello

pls someone wants to sell fairly used, 800va pure sine luminous inverter for 15k. is it a good deal?

good deal if and the device is still intact.
Trippledots:
hello

good deal if and the device is still intact.
Trippledots:
hello

good deal if and only if the device is still intact.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dolapomichael: 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
Good Afternoon All, I want to know how much it costs to replace a 1.5 kvA inverter without the batteries, My Sinergy inverter that I bought from Rehoboth-Idealtec had its board damaged twice by our 2.5KVA generator. Can I replace it with an inverter from another model and What model will you suggest.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by israelpalatoe(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
dolapomichael:
Good Afternoon All, I want to know how much it costs to replace a 1.5 kvA inverter without the batteries, My Sinergy inverter that I bought from Rehoboth-Idealtec had its board damaged twice by our 2.5KVA generator. Can I replace it with an inverter from another model and What model will you suggest.
yes. try digital pure sine wave that is niaja made. thanks
http://palatoetech.simdif.com/
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
HURRY HURRY HURRY !!!!!!

USA TROJAN T105-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (225AH)20hr Rate ..... @ 34k

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... 70k

USA OUTBACK mppt charge controller (FM 80)

The EP Solar "I TRACER" 60a mppt controller is just #95k compared to Morningstar price and has excellent features like: -inbuilt LCD display,
-high efficiency energy harvest with advanced mppt algorithm
-dual core (ARM CPU+DSP) control architecture
-run data and event recording
-multi phase synchronous rectification tech realizing peak conversion efficiency 98%
-high reliabilty including reverse connection, over current and load short protection etc
-diversified load control mode
-monitor software supplement and firmware update
-extensive communication capabilities (RS232, RS485 with modbus protocol, CAN bus extendable)

MUST POWER / POWERSTAR LIGHT 2kw 12v, 3kw 24v, 4kw 48v, 5kw 48v, 6kw 24v, 6kw 48v pure sinewave LCD power inverter " Inbuilt 35/70a Peak Charging Current" .... (In Stock)

Bluegate inverters (1kva 12v & 2kva 24v) .... In Stock

All our products come with 1 year Warranty.

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie now "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2015
dolapomichael:

Simply fix your generator avr or replace with an original sumec avr. Bluegate 2kva 24v is a good choice .. I also have an office used safepower 1.5kva 24v indian pure sinewave inverter #30k .. Holla 08135031951 now if you are really interested ! Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by gabon(m): 1:50am On May 06, 2015
binladen:
Need someone that can supply me sukam 1.4kva and sukam battery 200ah x2 for a client asap at a good price.

Call me on 07035588336 and you will get a good offer
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kluzi: 10:27am On May 06, 2015
kiekie1:
HURRY HURRY HURRY !!!!!!

USA TROJAN T105-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (225AH)20hr Rate ..... @ 34k

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... 70k

The EP Solar "I TRACER" 60a mppt controller is just #95k compared to Morningstar price and has excellent features like: -inbuilt LCD display,
-multi phase synchronous rectification tech realizing peak conversion efficiency 98%
-high reliabilty including reverse connection, over current and load short protection etc
-extensive communication capabilities (RS232, RS485 with modbus protocol, CAN bus extendable)

MUST POWER / POWERSTAR LIGHT 2kw 12v, 3kw 24v, 4kw 48v, 5kw 48v, 6kw 24v, 6kw 48v pure sinewave LCD power inverter " Inbuilt 35/70a Peak Charging Current" .... (In Stock)

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie now "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!!
Sir frankie, I appreciative you. I transferred money to this man for a purchase of a Trojan battery and within few hours my battery was on my way to my house and I got it intact. I credit him for prompt delivery and communication support. I look forward to doing more business with you.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by pointstores(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2015
Inverter plus battery will cost u 35k just for ur laptop and fan
Lachynos2k2:
hey guys,I need to get an inverter just for my laptop and fone charger..how much shld I budget for dat? somebody assist pls.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kluzi: 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
Gurus in the house, Should I stop charging my single 12 volts battery as soon as the battery reads 12 volts or can I continue to 13 volts and more?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by abunafiu(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2015
kluzi:

Sir frankie, I appreciative you. I transferred money to this man for a purchase of a Trojan battery and within few hours my battery was on my way to my house and I got it intact. I credit him for prompt delivery and communication support. I look forward to doing more business with you.

Same here. the guy has a Core i7 processor. keep it up bro.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Trippledots(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2015
kluzi:
Gurus in the house, Should I stop charging my single 12 volts battery as soon as the battery reads 12 volts or can I continue to 13 volts and more?

don't exceed 13.5v, and once u hit 12v, drop ur charging current reasonably. its called trickle charging at voltages higher than 12v. yw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by themodernman: 3:38pm On May 08, 2015
Need to know how many Kva of a solar panel inverter that can power a 1.5kva a.c, LED TV, fridge, 3florescents & home theatre.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2015
For ur inverter/solar panels installations call 08117398294 or email
Info@monzpowersolutions.com
You can visit our website www.monzpowersolutions.com for more info
Worry less about power, professionalism @ it's very best
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
abunafiu:

Same here. the guy has a Core i7 processor. keep it up bro.
Thanks Bro, quality & fast delivery matters a lot in business.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
kluzi:

God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
Trippledots:

don't exceed 13.5v, and once u hit 12v, drop ur charging current reasonably. its called trickle charging at voltages higher than 12v. yw
Thanks for this info. its best to always opt in for intelligent battery chargers (cotek or emerson brands) or simply upgrade to power inverters with durable inbuilt chargers i.e power star-light /must power inverters. Power inverter batteries are generally expensive,pls always treat with utmost care ......... Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by ollyruffy: 9:40am On May 09, 2015
My experience with mercury 2.4kva 24v inverter. I used this inverter for 6month without any issue. Then one day i was using the inverter with TV and a laptop when my laptop charger had an internal short. The inverter stopped working. This simply means the output protection of this inverter was not good. The inverter was repaired free under 1 year waranty.

Then i changed to binatone 1.5kva 24v inverter. This was because of the trust i have in binatone products. This worked for 2 weeks and the cooling fan got burnt. Since i got the inverter through jumia, i contacted Jumia about the repair under the advertised 1 year waranty and jumia started telling me stories.

I had to open up the inverter to check the issue. I found that binatone has powered a 15v fan with 24vdc This was over working the fan and the cause of its pre-mature failure. I replaced the fan with with a 24v fan. The problem was solved. I am still using this inverter but i lost my trust in this product based on the fan design.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by pheleix: 10:35am On May 09, 2015
ttts:
Hello House,
I had an issue yesterday with my inverter (2.5kva) with 4 batteries (Sukam), the inverter refused to come on after I powered down my generator. I don't use my generator to charge the inverter batteries because of the size,its a 2.2kva generator.

I tried to turn it on several times, initially it came on sounded the buzzer then went off, several other attempts to power it back up proved abortive. My inverter and the batteries are just 4 months old.

Please has any one experienced this before and what was the likely cause?

What was the message on the screen when it buzzed ? What's your loaction?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by bobojoshua(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
kiekie1:
Thanks for this info. its best to always opt in for intelligent battery chargers (cotek or emerson brands) or simply upgrade to power inverters with durable inbuilt chargers i.e power star-light /must power inverters. Power inverter batteries are generally expensive,pls always treat with utmost care ......... Thanks!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2015
HURRY HURRY HURRY !!!!!!

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "OUT OF STOCK" but just 2pcs remaining @ 70k each

USA Trojan IND17-6V Industrial Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6v (1202Ah) 100hr rate... @ 280k

The EP Solar "I TRACER" 60a mppt controller is just #90k compared to Morningstar price and has excellent features like: -inbuilt LCD display,

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by durodee(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2015
kiekie1:
HURRY HURRY HURRY !!!!!!
USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "OUT OF STOCK" but just 2pcs remaining @ 70k each
USA Trojan IND17-6V Industrial Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6v (1202Ah) 100hr rate... @ 280k
The EP Solar "I TRACER" 60a mppt controller is just #90k compared to Morningstar price and has excellent features like: -inbuilt LCD display,
For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!!

Bought the Ep tracer MMPT a few months back and it was not only promptly delivered the following day across country, the charge controller has been working well! If money surface, u go see my hand againn soon o!!
Thanks Bro!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by jaz(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2015
i hope to have an inverter that will power 1 fridge, 1 home theatre, 1 flat screen, a 2HP AC, a 1 HP AC and 1 laptop for atleast 10 hours.

what would be the cost involved ?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Trippledots(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
kiekie1:

yw.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 12:08am On May 13, 2015
jaz:
i hope to have an inverter that will power 1 fridge, 1 home theatre, 1 flat screen, a 2HP AC, a 1 HP AC and 1 laptop for atleast 10 hours.

what would be the cost involved ?
5kva(96v) inverter ll do d job it ll cost u #900k for everytin including installation.. If u want to put on all load @ once u need a 10kva inverter setup
You can call , 08117398294
Or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Or visit our website www.monzpowersolutions.com
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2015
durodee:

Bought the Ep tracer MMPT a few months back and it was not only promptly delivered the following day across country, the charge controller has been working well! If money surface, u go see my hand againn soon o!!
Thanks Bro!

Thanks very much Sir, I am always @ your service.. !

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (165) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.