Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (621416 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
adanny01:

I got confused when i saw your post but thought harder using P=IV.

2*200Ah in series is 24V 200Ah which will give 4800wh
While
1*200AH will give 2400wh

A 30w light bulb will run (4800÷30)= 160hours on the 2 batteries while the same bulb will run (2400÷30)=80hours which is exactly half of the back up time.

Of couse, ideal conditions applies on both instances.

If given 2*100Ah in series which will be 24V 100Ah, power will be 2400wh which should last same time with a single 200Ah battery.

Gud, i wonder where he got his calculations from
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
kiekie1:

JOY SOLAR PANELS NOW IN STOCK !

POLY:80w#16000. 100w#20000. 120w#21000. 130w#25000. 180w#31000. 200w#35000. 250w#40000.
MONO: 100w#23000. 110w#24000. 120w#25000. 130w#26000. 180w#35000. 200w#40000

phocos controller :10a #10000 20a #15000 45a #65000 80a #90000

Battery:100ah #29000 200ah #57000

Hurry while stock lasts !
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by CAROLYN19: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Call us at Mary-Victor Engineering for your Industrial Equipment such as Stabilizers, Emerson and Leums UPS , Gaston Batteries and Artronics, Outback & Xantrex Inverters. 08066332919

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by gwng: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2016
hello,

I need a quote for an inverter/solar system that will be able to power:

1. A single air Conditioner (1hp), Refrigerator (#800W), General House Lighting/Power needs.
2. Two air Conditioner (2hp), Refrigerator (#800W), General House Lighting/Power needs.

Kindly send quote (including installation fee) to gadgetworldng@gmail.com.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Suntemi(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
sleekman:

Ultimate AGM
Hoppecke (I hope I got d spelling right) -dis is a German product and its badass
Hipower Lithium -this is another very good battery.
Haze Solar
Lifeline
Trojan
Synergy

Pls note batteries on this list last btw 5-10yrs depending on its use. 100Ah Hoppecke 4 instance equals 2-3 chinese equivalents

Please can you direct me to where I can find these batteries in lagos. I don't want to buy fake. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Afromalaika(m): 4:39am On Apr 06, 2016
I'm planning to buy a 1.5 to 2kva inverter. Needs advice on which of these is best.

1. Mercury

2. Prag

3. Auxano

4. Luminous

Please help.

Thanks.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by foonshur(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Hello guys, thank God I stumbled on this tread today... pla I need advice and and suggestions. ... I have a 1.4kva inverter and 2 200A/12v batteries. the thing is even after being fully charged, it doesnt take more than 2hrs for it to start shouting (lol). actually I've had this for like a year+, so I know its time to change the batteries. but then I thought of adding a solar panel to the system. I got a quotation of 320,000naira from someone bt I think its on the high side. pls guys hw much do u think I need to replace d batteries and add a solar unit to it.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by mjay(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2016
foonshur:
Hello guys, thank God I stumbled on this tread today... pla I need advice and and suggestions. ... I have a 1.4kva inverter and 2 200A/12v batteries. the thing is even after being fully charged, it doesnt take more than 2hrs for it to start shouting (lol). actually I've had this for like a year+, so I know its time to change the batteries. but then I thought of adding a solar panel to the system. I got a quotation of 320,000naira from someone bt I think its on the high side. pls guys hw much do u think I need to replace d batteries and add a solar unit to it.

In the same shoes..waiting for replies.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by coderXO(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
foonshur:

What's the voltage of your batteries when fully charged? What is the brand? Did you buy them new?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Afromalaika:
I'm planning to buy a 1.5 to 2kva inverter. Needs advice on which of these is best.

1. Mercury

2. Prag

3. Auxano

4. Luminous

Please help.

Thanks.

I can give you original sukam 1.5kva, 50k,call 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com if u r interested
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
foonshur:

It depends on the materials and number of panels involved. To be frank, he didn't charge u, if he is to replace the batteries and add solar panel
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
No light, no fuel, there ll always be sun. Contact us for your solar setup today, call 08117398294, or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com for more details
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
When choosing the most appropriate solar PV panel for your project, consumers are faced with many choices on the quality and cost spectrum. In many markets, not just solar, consumers seek the best-possible combination of high-quality at a competitive price… but in doing so, they might overlook their technology options. In solar, it’s important to consider the performance advantages between monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels.

Simply defined, the material difference between polycrystalline and monocrystalline rests in the composition of the silicon substrate used to make solar cells, and in turn solar panels. As the name implies, monocrystalline means “a single crystal,” while polycrystalline means “many crystals.” Large crystal sizes lead to more efficient solar cells, which is why monocrystalline cells are typically 10% to 15% more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

But there’s a catch: because of the silicon casting and wafering process, it costs about 20% more to create solar cells with monocrystalline structures. You could think of monocrystalline like single origin coffee, cultivated from one particular bean varietal, which requires more care and preparation than a blended product. Polycrystalline and multicrystalline silicon panels comprise the vast majority of PV panels sold in the global market.

So, which is better? In fact, the “debate” over whether to choose mutlicrystalline or monocryatlline solar panels is not really a debate at all, but rather a question of the specific goals for a solar project. The answer depends on the location and design parameters of your project, and other factors including local labour costs and utility rate structures.

Generally speaking, polycrystalline panels are ideal for installations with near-unlimited roof or ground space, and regions with lower “soft costs,” including project installation and permitting. They also make sense for owners looking to minimize upfront installation costs. On the other hand, monocrystalline panels are ideal for smaller roof tops or space-constrained properties, as monocrystalline technology produces higher efficiency cells so you get more power onto the same surface area. Monocrystalline panels also feature a lower temperature coefficient, which means that as the panels get hotter they will typically outperform their polycrystalline counterparts.

There are key differences to consider when weighing the benefits of polycrystalline and monocrystalline panels, but the key point to remember is that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Solar buyers should be informed of all the technological options and make a choice best suited to a project’s specific energy needs.

That’s why we provide our customers with the option to choose either monocrystalline or multicrystalline panels. As a global leader in solar PV manufacturing and the world’s first fully vertically integrated module manufacturer, Yachi , Joy & Perlight takes pride in providing the highest-value products, and in being able to demonstrate the comparative benefits behind our various solar panel options. In addition, our solar panels are backed by third-party warranties, providing you an additional layer of assurance that your solar investment will be secure for years to come.

MORE ON SOLAR PANELS FROM SMARTCELL GLOBAL SERVICES !
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by admindim: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
For more information visit repairelectronics.com.ng Gp star solar 11watts led 16inche dcfan works more than 30hours on a 7ah battery u can also connect it directly to ur inverter battery which can last u more than 100hours even if ur inverter battery is down solar 12volt dc led bulb 5watts also available solar dc power bank 5watts for chargeing of phone also available prize for normal rechargeable fan 12inches 10,000 table top 6hours
14inches 12,000 6hours duration
16inches. 14,000 7hours duration
18inches 18,000 available in stock
16inches 22,000 duration 24hours comes with ups for protection and fast chargeing

Solar fan 16inches 18,000 with solarpanel 6hours duration
Solarfan 16inches 28,000 with solarpanel and separate charge controller 24hours duration. We also deal on repair of inverter,ups,rechargeablefan original battery available in stock fake battery can be so frustrating
Battery prizes
6volt 4.5ah 1500
6volt 5.0ah 2,000
12volt 5ah 3500
12volt 7ah 4,000

12volt 200ahms 60,000
2volt 500ahms 35,000
sonik,qasa,daystar,bluecell,andriak https://www.nairaland.com/2951145/15watt-16inches-solar-rechargeable-fan

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Nepa and Generator supply alternating current... meaning current "as is needed" - the current is not constant but varies hence "alternating" current. The difference between Nepa and Generator is that Nepa can supply you more power (voltage x current = watt)... my Generator has a limit of 1800 watts per hour and as long as my charger does not take more than 1800 watts, generator charging should be the same as Nepa EXCEPT my generator is NOT supplying 220 volts.

you've said it all here, except your generator is not supplying 220v, the whole ideal is that connect your inverter to generator , take the necessary parameter, like say the voltage is 220 and your inverter takes 16amp to charge to the battery, then also connect it to nepa with same parameter now tell me what will varies the charging time ? practically nothing,

this is what happen in most cases when pple say NEPA charges well then generator, when inverter is connected to generator it drops down the voltage most time from 220v to 200 or 209 if the AVR is bad or weak, this practically the charging time,

this is how you will know, if your inverter has voltage display, when you plug your inverter , pls check if the voltage drops, if so then your charging time will be longer, also if your NEPA is low, you will experience the same result like your are using a generator that has low voltage so most time we installed prag before the inverter to get result in the case of low voltage
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by femiolorun(m): 3:16am On Apr 09, 2016
foonshur:

yes get another battery, the quote you got, what are the specification, e.g rating of the panel in watt and volt, how many pcs and what type of charge controller, these information are important, these determine if its on high side or not
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by skyfall: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hi engineers in the house. Can this generator charge a 2.5KVA inverter and power other things in the house (including a medium-sized fridge) at the same time? Tnx

cc Zeestone99

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by JohnKester: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Simple answer: No, It can't.

If you noticed it is rated 2.8kva max, and that will be for a few minutes only. From experience, these pasted ratings are higher than the actual capacity of the generator. Guys want to sell their market..!

Consider a 5kva.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by coderXO(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
skyfall:
Hi engineers in the house. Can this generator charge a 2.5KVA inverter and power other things in the house (including a medium-sized fridge) at the same time? Tnx

cc Zeestone99
Er you don't need to a x.xkva to power a inverter. The charger in the inverter is what you want to make sure it can carry. 2.5kVA inverter will have a 24V charger most likely. So your gen should be able to put out at least 600W comfortably.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
skyfall:

cc Zeestone99

It ll charge it, but nt sure if it ll go wit d fridge, it can go alongside oda small load.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Our solar charging booth for phone, rechargeable lamps, it is very good 4 pple in remote areas,and for ur luved ones in d village.

Call 08117398294, or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com for more details

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by temizeee(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
zeestone99:
Our solar charging booth for phone, rechargeable lamps, it is very good 4 pple in remote areas,and for ur luved ones in d village.

Call 08117398294, or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com for more details
nice innovation... I think Nigerians are just waking up from slumber.....#solarthegreenway
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
temizeee:
nice innovation... I think Nigerians are just waking up from slumber.....#solarthegreenway

Thnks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by coderXO(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2016
JohnKester:
Simple answer: No, It can't.

If you noticed it is rated 2.8kva max, and that will be for a few minutes only. From experience, these pasted ratings are higher than the actual capacity of the generator. Guys want to sell their market..!

Consider a 5kva.

Cheers.

skyfall.

It will carry it but you will be putting wear on it faster.

Don't put both on it for long periods. Switch heavy loads off when not needed; example when your fridge is cold enough, turn it off.

I don't subscribe to getting a 5kVA generator for the purpose of been able to charge your battery properly.

The amount of petrol that alone will consume while running defeats the purpose of having an inverter.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
kiekie1:
When choosing the most appropriate solar PV panel for your project, consumers are faced with many choices on the quality and cost spectrum. In many markets, not just solar, consumers seek the best-possible combination of high-quality at a competitive price… but in doing so, they might overlook their technology options. In solar, it’s important to consider the performance advantages between monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels.

Simply defined, the material difference between polycrystalline and monocrystalline rests in the composition of the silicon substrate used to make solar cells, and in turn solar panels. As the name implies, monocrystalline means “a single crystal,” while polycrystalline means “many crystals.” Large crystal sizes lead to more efficient solar cells, which is why monocrystalline cells are typically 10% to 15% more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

But there’s a catch: because of the silicon casting and wafering process, it costs about 20% more to create solar cells with monocrystalline structures. You could think of monocrystalline like single origin coffee, cultivated from one particular bean varietal, which requires more care and preparation than a blended product. Polycrystalline and multicrystalline silicon panels comprise the vast majority of PV panels sold in the global market.

So, which is better? In fact, the “debate” over whether to choose mutlicrystalline or monocryatlline solar panels is not really a debate at all, but rather a question of the specific goals for a solar project. The answer depends on the location and design parameters of your project, and other factors including local labour costs and utility rate structures.

Generally speaking, polycrystalline panels are ideal for installations with near-unlimited roof or ground space, and regions with lower “soft costs,” including project installation and permitting. They also make sense for owners looking to minimize upfront installation costs. On the other hand, monocrystalline panels are ideal for smaller roof tops or space-constrained properties, as monocrystalline technology produces higher efficiency cells so you get more power onto the same surface area. Monocrystalline panels also feature a lower temperature coefficient, which means that as the panels get hotter they will typically outperform their polycrystalline counterparts.

There are key differences to consider when weighing the benefits of polycrystalline and monocrystalline panels, but the key point to remember is that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Solar buyers should be informed of all the technological options and make a choice best suited to a project’s specific energy needs.

That’s why we provide our customers with the option to choose either monocrystalline or multicrystalline panels. As a global leader in solar PV manufacturing and the world’s first fully vertically integrated module manufacturer, Yachi , Joy & Perlight takes pride in providing the highest-value products, and in being able to demonstrate the comparative benefits behind our various solar panel options. In addition, our solar panels are backed by third-party warranties, providing you an additional layer of assurance that your solar investment will be secure for years to come.

MORE ON SOLAR PANELS FROM SMARTCELL GLOBAL SERVICES !

DISCOUNT ! DISCOUNT !! DISCOUNT SALES !!!!!!

TROJAN IND 17-6V industrial line flooded lead acid batteries (1202AH) ......

USA TROJAN L16-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (410AH)20hr Rate *NOW IN STOCK*.....

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "NOW IN STOCK"....@89k

Solarworld mono panels 255w ,260w,265w "made in Germany" at very discounted prices......... "OUT OF STOCK"

PERLIGHT SOLAR PANELS;

POLY SOLAR PANEL:
80W N15000. 120W 21000. 130W N25000. 200W N35000. 240W N40000. 300W N46000

YACHI SOLAR PANELS;

MONO SOLAR PANEL:
130W N28000. 200W 40000. 250W N50000. 300W N60000

Latest model 10kva wall mount servo stab (AC input range 80V-270V)....... @55k

Must power star light inverters with charge current adjustable variable,LCD display,wall mount,remote port,load wattage display,flooded/gel/agm battery settings,battery equalisation and desulphation settings...

1kw 12v
2kw 12v/24v
3kw"4kva" 24v= 135k
4kw"5kva" 48v =175k

EP SOLAR MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 12/24/48V AUTO SELECT ;
60a @ 135k
45a @ 100k
30a @ 55k
30a @ 40k (PWM)

Programmable timer switch with LCD display 220vac 16a........ @5k

Infinitum battery desulphators 12v & 24v "NOW IN STOCK"

Mercury tubular/flooded12v 220a batteries "18 months warranty" @ 55k

Mercury deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ 55k

GP Malaysian deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ 65k

10mm² black armoured solar panel-charge controller cables with earth/grounding flex "silver copper based & heat resistant " ... @ N1000 per yard

*AUTHORISED DEALER PRAGMATIC TECHNOLOGIES*
All our prag / cyberpower products comes with reliable warranty

*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*
All our products come with 1 year Warranty

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Trippledots(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Interested in a china made inverter, 1000w running watt, able to pick a flat screen tv,4 energy bulbs, decoder, 2 fans, and a small fridge comfortably. contact me asap...straight from the my personal contact in china.

Shipping is free and may take a little while except fast tracked shipping is needed at a price.

price #20,000.00!!

#limited stock!!!!

pm me, email or drop a message via my signature.

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by skyfall: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
coderXO:

skyfall.

It will carry it but you will be putting wear on it faster.

Don't put both on it for long periods. Switch heavy loads off when not needed; example when your fridge is cold enough, turn it off.

I don't subscribe to getting a 5kVA generator for the purpose of been able to charge your battery properly.

The amount of petrol that alone will consume while running defeats the purpose of having an inverter.

Thank you very much. You read my mind on that 5kva generator issue. It's really noisy and consumes much more fuel than the 2.5 and the 3.1kva.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by spinola: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
mercurydirect.com.ng

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by MindMotion: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Please what's your email address?

kiekie1:

USA TROJAN L16-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (410AH)20hr Rate *NOW IN STOCK*.....

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "NOW IN STOCK"....@89k

Solarworld mono panels 255w ,260w,265w "made in Germany" at very discounted prices......... "OUT OF STOCK"

PERLIGHT SOLAR PANELS;

POLY SOLAR PANEL:
80W N15000. 120W 21000. 130W N25000. 200W N35000. 240W N40000. 300W N46000

YACHI SOLAR PANELS;

MONO SOLAR PANEL:
130W N28000. 200W 40000. 250W N50000. 300W N60000

Latest model 10kva wall mount servo stab (AC input range 80V-270V)....... @55k

Must power star light inverters with charge current adjustable variable,LCD display,wall mount,remote port,load wattage display,flooded/gel/agm battery settings,battery equalisation and desulphation settings...

1kw 12v
2kw 12v/24v
3kw"4kva" 24v= 135k
4kw"5kva" 48v =175k

60a @ 135k
45a @ 100k
30a @ 55k
30a @ 40k (PWM)

Programmable timer switch with LCD display 220vac 16a........ @5k

Infinitum battery desulphators 12v & 24v "NOW IN STOCK"

Mercury tubular/flooded12v 220a batteries "18 months warranty" @ 55k

Mercury deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ 55k

10mm² black armoured solar panel-charge controller cables with earth/grounding flex "silver copper based & heat resistant " ... @ N1000 per yard

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
MindMotion:
Please what's your email address?

frankie_feller@yahoo.com
Whats app: +2348135031951
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2016

USA TROJAN L16-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (410AH)20hr Rate *NOW IN STOCK*..... N100k

PERLIGHT SOLAR PANELS;

POLY SOLAR PANEL:
80W N15000. 120W 21000. 130W N25000. 200W N35000. 240W N48000.

YACHI SOLAR PANELS;

MONO SOLAR PANEL:
150W N35000. 200W 45000. 250W N57000. 300W N62000

Latest model 10kva wall mount servo stab (AC input range 80V-270V)....... @60k

1kw 12v
2kw 12v/24v
3kw"4kva" 24v= 135k
4kw"5kva" 48v

60a @ 140k
45a @ 100k
30a @ 55k
30a @ 40k (PWM)

Programmable timer switch with LCD display 220vac 16a........ @6k

Infinitum battery desulphators 12v & 24v "NOW IN STOCK" ...@ 15k

Mercury tubular/flooded12v 220a batteries "18 months warranty" @ 60k

Mercury deep cycle 12v 200a batteries @ 60k

*AUTHORIZED DEALER INDIAN INVERTERS / BATTERIES ... GENUS , LUMINUOS , EPSILON PRODUCTS*

For best affordable prices,proforma invoices valid for just 1 week, contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.