Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (621319 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Repairnigeria(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2017
refurbishied grade A and b battery now in stock
200ah grade a 70k 200ah grade b 50k
100ah grade A 35k 100ah grade B 25k
200ah India battery zen 95,000 08166117634

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2017
Repairnigeria:
refurbishied grade A and b battery now in stock

200ah grade a 70k
200ah grade b 50k

100ah grade A 35k
100ah grade B 25k

200ah India battery zen 95,000

What is the difference between Grade A and Grade B aside cost?

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Repairnigeria(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2017
omotoda:

What is the difference between Grade A and Grade B aside cost?
Grade are networks battery why grade b are nt networks battery
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by johnj7818(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
Pls house, I want to add solar panel to my installation of 2(100amps) battery connected in parallel. It's just a student room with 2 (5watt energy buld) 32" TV and 1 Celine fan. There is always constant light @night. Just need it when am around during the day. Pls what the lowest watt of panel I need for constant light during the day with these appliances

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2017
Repairnigeria:
Grade are networks battery why grade b are nt networks battery

What makes the network batteries more expensive?Is it duration of use or what?There is need to explain so people can know why the high difference in price and also the 70k is close to the price of a new battery.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Repairnigeria(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2017
omotoda:

What makes the network batteries more expensive?Is it duration of use or what?There is need to explain so people can know why the high difference in price and also the 70k is close to the price of a new battery.
we have brand new india battery 95k China 85k
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by durodee(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2017
Nkdave:

Good-day, please I want to ask a similar question to the member above, but with modifications; I've recently got myself the same type of inverter you got; 1.2kva Mercury, and tried going for a 200Ah "belgium" battery, cos of the price of a brand new one, but turns out second hand things don't like me either. So went back to seller, and seller advised I go for brand new 200Ah Trailer battery, because it is cheaper, but tells me honestly that he doesn't know about its durability or longevity.

I've tested it on yesterday on the following; Lounge, one 21" hunch back tv = 90w, + its home theater system = 40w + Hd receiver = 20w + one regular ceiling fan (maybe 60w), + one bulb = 11w, total = 221w
Bedroom, one 14" hunch back tv @60w, + its home theater also 40w, + Hd Receiver @ 20w, + one regular ceiling fan @ 60w + one bulb @ 9w, total = 189w. Sum total = 410w.

The battery got fully charged (4th bar on inverter stopped blinking) after like 3hrs, 30mins. (Maybe because I put inverter to 20A charging current). And battery depleted after just about 5hrs, 30mins on the above load.

Questions; please any idea on how trailer battery should function (am I getting good value for my money, considering load and set-up)?
2. Do you think that 20A of charge current on Mercury inverter is too high for the batteries and might subsequently cause problems to it early in life.?
3. I have an Hp Compaq laptop, notice it seems to be consuming energy, as when I turn off tv to conserve last bar on battery, and plug in the laptop, that last bar still complains as though the TVs were still on, (don't know its wattage). So can changing some of my equipments like tv and fan to new modern ones help increase my battery ON time Or is this the number of hours I can continually expect from the battery regardless, being a trailer battery.? In a day we see Phcn like total of 12hrs broken into 4 different sections.

Thanks.

You are getting good value for money but should note the following:
1) Car /trailer batteries are for cranking and not built to be deeply discharged as deep cycle batteries, hence it wont last.
2) Your batt performance will rapidly drop if you keep draining it completely
3) Is your Mercury inverter PURE sine wave If not (as i suspect) you stand at risk of damaging your sensitive electronics.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2017
Nkdave:

Good-day, please I want to ask a similar question to the member above, but with modifications; I've recently got myself the same type of inverter you got; 1.2kva Mercury, and tried going for a 200Ah "belgium" battery, cos of the price of a brand new one, but turns out second hand things don't like me either. So went back to seller, and seller advised I go for brand new 200Ah Trailer battery, because it is cheaper, but tells me honestly that he doesn't know about its durability or longevity.

I've tested it on yesterday on the following; Lounge, one 21" hunch back tv = 90w, + its home theater system = 40w + Hd receiver = 20w + one regular ceiling fan (maybe 60w), + one bulb = 11w, total = 221w
Bedroom, one 14" hunch back tv @60w, + its home theater also 40w, + Hd Receiver @ 20w, + one regular ceiling fan @ 60w + one bulb @ 9w, total = 189w. Sum total = 410w.

The battery got fully charged (4th bar on inverter stopped blinking) after like 3hrs, 30mins. (Maybe because I put inverter to 20A charging current). And battery depleted after just about 5hrs, 30mins on the above load.

Questions; please any idea on how trailer battery should function (am I getting good value for my money, considering load and set-up)?
2. Do you think that 20A of charge current on Mercury inverter is too high for the batteries and might subsequently cause problems to it early in life.?
3. I have an Hp Compaq laptop, notice it seems to be consuming energy, as when I turn off tv to conserve last bar on battery, and plug in the laptop, that last bar still complains as though the TVs were still on, (don't know its wattage). So can changing some of my equipments like tv and fan to new modern ones help increase my battery ON time Or is this the number of hours I can continually expect from the battery regardless, being a trailer battery.? In a day we see Phcn like total of 12hrs broken into 4 different sections.

Thanks.

Trailer batteries are not suitable for deep discharge.What you are getting right now,about 5hours is very okay but overtime it will begin to drop and efficiency reduced. It's better to save for new deep cycle batteries.

2 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
FULL RIVER & LUMINOUS(black) 200ah/20hr fairly used working batteries up for quick grabs .... Less than two years old, used on solar set up and working ..

Note: if you are in Lagos state , drive down to Abule-Egba , test and pick yours up !

Call now : O8I35O3I95I

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by adanny01(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2017
durodee:

You are getting good value for money but should note the following:
1) Car /trailer batteries are for cranking and not built to be deeply discharged as deep cycle batteries, hence it wont last.
2) Your batt performance will rapidly drop if you keep draining it completely
3) Is your Mercury inverter PURE sine wave If not (as i suspect) you stand at risk of damaging your sensitive electronics.

1 and 2 okay but 3. Modified sine wave won't damage anything, it wont work with somethings such as Hp inkjet printers.

I have been using it for almost 2yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by queenola1: 12:15am On May 13, 2017
Pls who knows if gastron battries are good. I want to purchase 6fairly used 2V gastron battery. Pls I need ur ans urgently
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 4:49am On May 13, 2017
queenola1:
Pls who knows if gastron battries are good. I want to purchase 6fairly used 2V gastron battery. Pls I need ur ans urgently

It depends on why the batteries were changed.I have purchased 2 used Ritar batteries from my office before and I used it for 2 good years while a colleague of mine who bought same used it for only one month before it failed.If you are sure of the source ,it's a risk worth taking if the price is reasonable.But just have it at the back of your mind that it's a gamble and beat the price down well to cut your losses in case it fails within a short time.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Baker77: 7:32am On May 13, 2017
If you have spoilt inverter battery,holla at me
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by adanny01(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2017
I just found out what killed my battery, the inverter itself. Due to high float charge.

The inverter spec says 13.75vdc while standard for gel battery is 13.05vdc.

It hurts. I will write them a mail to suggest what i should do with the inverter or stop using a gel on it. AGM battery would have been suitable for that kind of float charge but i would never buy that since its more expensive. Flooded battery would not have been so much hurt, i may consider it for my next battery except for the fact that its not suitable to be indoors.

That is not taking temperature in consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2017
kiekie1:
FULL RIVER & LUMINOUS(black) 200ah/20hr fairly used working batteries up for quick grabs .... Less than two years old, used on solar set up and working ..

Note: if you are in Lagos state , drive down to Abule-Egba , test and pick yours up !

Very limited stock .... Call to order now !
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2017
adanny01:
I just found out what killed my battery, the inverter itself. Due to high float charge.

The inverter spec says 13.75vdc while standard for gel battery is 13.05vdc.

It hurts. I will write them a mail to suggest what i should do with the inverter or stop using a gel on it. AGM battery would have been suitable for that kind of float charge but i would never buy that since its more expensive. Flooded battery would not have been so much hurt, i may consider it for my next battery except for the fact that its not suitable to be indoors.

That is not taking temperature in consideration.

nice research, didnt attach too much importance to that. will do so hence forth
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by architectdre: 11:13am On May 16, 2017
I have a 2.4kva mercury inverter with 2 200amps batteries that ive been using for about a year now...im thinking of buying a generator to charge the batteries as the power supply is now worse. pls what size of generator will charge the batteries efficiently without damage?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
kiekie1:

In stock now Mercury 2.4kva inverter @52,000 3kva @200,000 5kva @260,000 Mercury Deep cycle battery 100amps @54,000 200amps @105,000.00

Call now to order yours ... Cheers !
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
architectdre:
I have a 2.4kva mercury inverter with 2 200amps batteries that ive been using for about a year now...im thinking of buying a generator to charge the batteries as the power supply is now worse. pls what size of generator will charge the batteries efficiently without damage?

Any gen reasonably above 2.4kva... 3.5kva and above will do the job
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Feshizzy(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2017
architectdre:

Use any gen you have and increase to a steady volt of 220-230
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Feshizzy(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2017
architectdre:

Just think about it,
You have 200ah battery connected in series would give you 24v x 200ah = 4800Wh

But note that most inverter recommended charge settings shouldn't exceed 10% to 13% of the battery capacity meaning your 200ah would need at most 20a draw during charging,

So maximum charging current would be:
24v x 20a =480W

Meaning your inverter requires 480W of power to charge it batteries,

Smallest tiger generator is 800W

Meaning you would be using 480/800 x100 = 60% gen power

Which is quite fair, so long you only use the generator with just lighting bulb and no much load during the period of charging the battery.

Just to be safe,
Anything abit bigger than a small tiger generator should be fine.

Cheers!

Edit:
I just remembered that charging voltage is always higher than 12v, around a maximum of 14v x 2 = 28v
So considering maximum factor of 28v during charging would be 28v x 20a = 560W

I would leave you to do the remaining maths! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by adanny01(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2017
Feshizzy:

Just think about it,

But note that most inverter recommended charge settings shouldn't exceed 10% to 13% of the battery capacity meaning your 200ah would need at most 20a draw during charging,

24v x 20a =480W

Which is quite fair, so long you only use the generator with just lighting bulb and no much load during the period of charging the battery.

Just to be safe,

Cheers!

Edit:
I just remembered that charging voltage is always higher than 12v, around a maximum of 14v x 2 = 28v

I will just add that he should note that this is just power needed to charge batteries exluding power need by any appliance connected to the inverter especially if the load will be on inverter mains bypass.

It means, that a tv, home theatre, lights or fan load during charging goes directly to the generator by mains bypass design.

Say LED tv 60w, home theatre 30w, lights 3 x 20w, fan 60w, laptop 60w in total 270w. Whether these loads are on the inverter or the entire house mains, they fall back as load to the gen if the gen powers the entire house.

Generator required must be above 560w + 270w =830w. This will be beyond "i pass my neighbor" generator. I would suggest 1500w as minimum.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by architectdre: 11:51am On May 17, 2017
adanny01:

I will just add that he should note that this is just power needed to charge batteries exluding power need by any appliance connected to the inverter especially if the load will be on inverter mains bypass.

It means, that a tv, home theatre, lights or fan load during charging goes directly to the generator by mains bypass design.

Say LED tv 60w, home theatre 30w, lights 3 x 20w, fan 60w, laptop 60w in total 270w. Whether these loads are on the inverter or the entire house mains, they fall back as load to the gen if the gen powers the entire house.

Generator required must be above 560w + 270w =830w. This will be beyond "i pass my neighbor" generator. I would suggest 1500w as minimum.

Thanks to Feshizzy, adanny01, zeestone99. Your comments were very insightful. Im also looking in the direction of getting solar panels and a solar charge controller. How many panels will be needed and what size will work with the 2.4kva inverter and 2 batteries. Will I also get 24hrs supply of electricity?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Feshizzy(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2017
adanny01:

True,
You are right,
1500w is cool,
My suggestion goes mainly if he already has a small generator,
But if he intends to buy any, he should good for generator with a minimum of 1500w power not peak power rating oo! grin

As for the load,
I already stated it in my post, thank you very much for further clarification!

Just to be safe,

Cheers Mate!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2017
architectdre:

Thanks to Feshizzy, adanny01, zeestone99. Your comments were very insightful. Im also looking in the direction of getting solar panels and a solar charge controller. How many panels will be needed and what size will work with the 2.4kva inverter and 2 batteries. Will I also get 24hrs supply of electricity?

Minimum of 1kw I.e four unit of 250watt panel, 40ampsmppt charge controller, you can use anytin lesser depending on your pocket. I have solar panels and charge controller in stock.... U can chat me up on whatapp. 08117398294

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
Feshizzy:

Just think about it,

24v x 20a =480W

Just to be safe,

Cheers!

Edit:

errrm, i beg to differ..i used to have the same thought as you, but real life experience taught me otherwise
my 2.5kva/2.8kva gen has no issue powering my 24v 1500kva luminous inverter with 2 x 200ah batts. but same gen coughs and goes off when connected to my 4kva 48v mustpower inverter with 4 x 200ah batts.
cos going by your maths, the mustpower outputs 31amp x 48v = abt 1300w, thus the 2.5kva gen shud charge it easy peasy, even doing 60v x 31amps is about 2kw, so the gen shud hv still charged it, but it didnt.

THIS IS WHAT I ADVICE YOU DO, CONFIRM THE CHARGING CURRENT OUT OF YOUR INVERTER AND MULTIPLY BY 220V, AND 0.8 PF, THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE POWER OF THE GEN YOU SHOULD BUY.

WITH A CLAMP METER THE LUMINOUS OUTputs 9 to 10amps, while the mustpower clocks in at 30amps.
10amps x 220v x0.8 = abt 1.7kw wch explains why the 2.5kw gen can power it effortlessly with a 140w fridge sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by otokx(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by adanny01(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2017
earthrealm:

errrm, i beg to differ..i used to have the same thought as you, but real life experience taught me otherwise
my 2.5kva/2.8kva gen has no issue powering my 24v 1500kva luminous inverter with 2 x 200ah batts. but same gen coughs and goes off when connected to my 4kva 48v mustpower inverter with 4 x 200ah batts.
cos going by your maths, the mustpower outputs 31amp x 48v = abt 1300w, thus the 2.5kva gen shud charge it easy peasy, even doing 60v x 31amps is about 2kw, so the gen shud hv still charged it, but it didnt.

THIS IS WHAT I ADVICE YOU DO, CONFIRM THE CHARGING CURRENT OUT OF YOUR INVERTER AND MULTIPLY BY 220V, AND 0.8 PF, THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE POWER OF THE GEN YOU SHOULD BUY.

WITH A CLAMP METER THE LUMINOUS OUTputs 9 to 10amps, while the mustpower clocks in at 30amps.
10amps x 220v x0.8 = abt 1.7kw wch explains why the 2.5kw gen can power it effortlessly with a 140w fridge sef

Lets be very practical and go back to basics.

From physics, the relevant formula to this matter is
Power (P) = Current (I) x Volt (V)
P=IV

The man has 2 x 100AH = 200AH on a 24V inverter connected in series.

Remember that connection in series, voltage increases nd current remains same.

Power =24V x 100AH = 2400Wh

This battery has the capacity to store 2.4kWh of energy. A charger must be able to produce this energy for the battery to store.

So what charger does he have? He has a 20A charger. This means the charger will be able to provide

P = 24 x 20 = 480w

It means that what ever his source is, whether NEPA or generator the charger will be drawing not more than 480watts per second and depositing in the battery.

The math continues
2400Whr /480W = 5hrs

The battery will be full in 5hrs.

It means that any source of AC supply, the charger gets to draw 480W.

In your case, you didnt mention the current for the luminous but i assume its 20A.

Power will be 24 x 20= 480w same as above. Your generator which is actually a 2000w generator (generators of 2500-2900va are 2kw while 3000-3700va are 2.1-2.3kw) will carry this load with ease. Like i noted in my last post, this will depend on other loads on the generator and additionally the state of your generator. Also, this power 480w is 24% of the capacity of the generator.

For the Mustpower which you said 48v x 30A=1440w. This is 72% of the capacity your generator, that is excluding any other load you might have connected to the home. This is not even taking into consideration the serviceability state of your generator to carry such a heavy load.

With this, i dont expect your 2.5kva generator to struggle to power that mustpower inverter especially if connected through your home with other loads and losses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Feshizzy(m): 1:09am On May 18, 2017
adanny01:

Lets be very practical and go back to basics.

From physics, the relevant formula to this matter is
Power (P) = Current (I) x Volt (V)
P=IV

The man has 2 x 100AH = 200AH on a 24V inverter connected in series.

Remember that connection in series, voltage increases nd current remains same.

Power =24V x 100AH = 2400Wh

This battery has the capacity to store 2.4kWh of energy. A charger must be able to produce this energy for the battery to store.

So what charger does he have? He has a 20A charger. This means the charger will be able to provide

P = 24 x 20 = 480w

It means that what ever his source is, whether NEPA or generator the charger will be drawing not more than 480watts per second and depositing in the battery.

The math continues
2400Whr /480W = 5hrs

The battery will be full in 5hrs.

It means that any source of AC supply, the charger gets to draw 480W.

In your case, you didnt mention the current for the luminous but i assume its 20A.

Power will be 24 x 20= 480w same as above. Your generator which is actually a 2000w generator (generators of 2500-2900va are 2kw while 3000-3700va are 2.1-2.3kw) will carry this load with ease. Like i noted in my last post, this will depend on other loads on the generator and additionally the state of your generator. Also, this power 480w is 24% of the capacity of the generator.

For the Mustpower which you said 48v x 30A=1440w. This is 72% of the capacity your generator, that is excluding any other load you might have connected to the home. This is not even taking into consideration the serviceability state of your generator to carry such a heavy load.

With this, i dont expect your 2.5kva generator to struggle to power that mustpower inverter especially if connected through your home with other loads and losses.

Wise speaking Mate,
I was about to explain same thing too,
But you took the letters right of my keypad, grin

I support all that you have said completely you said my mind,

Just to top it up a little if you don't mind, cheesy

Oga @earthrealm,
You have also spoken very well,
I actually like your view for being more practical,
But our calculations also are based on real life too.

Point to note,
When converting from kva to kw, a 0.8 power factor is noted,
And also when dealing with current we also work with efficiency due to heat/loss and length of cable which is varies to from 0.6 to 0.9

For your small Gen,
Of 2500va can actually produce,
2500 x 0.8 = 2000watt of power,
And let assume actually efficiency of the gen is 95% or 0.95
Which brings us to 2000 x 0.95 = 1900watts,

For your 4kva 48v mustpower inverter with 4 x 200ah batts.

Noting also, charging voltage is 14v x 2 =56v
And current is 30a
Would give a sum of 56v x 30a = 1680watts

Do note that dc-ac or ac-dc there is always energy/heat loss and not always 100% efficient because the internal component like the transformer and it's cohort sef go receive share for the power,
Thank you for correcting me on this part!

Thereby noting that your efficiency is atleast at 90% or 0.90
Would bring us to 1680w รท 0.9 = 1867w
The extra watt to this is known as payment for energy conversation or owo ile. grin

Now for your generator to last you without stressing it,
You need your load to be at 80% load
1900w x 0.8 = 1520w

Meaning that your Generator can carry 1520w load without going into overloading.

Now your inverter requires a starting power of 1867w and your generator can effectively provide 1520w of power without tripping off,

Now you see why your generator is coughing!

For your 24v 1500kva luminous inverter with 2 x 200ah batts.
Divide your bigger inverter load by 2 = 933.5w

Oga architectdre,
Thanks to earthrealm and adanny01,
A conclusion has been reached that small generator can't power your inverter effectively at all at all.

I was wrong for neglecting power factor and efficiency!

Kudos to earthrealm for practical insight!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Jummymine(f): 10:43am On May 18, 2017
Hello everyone!please I need your advice. I can only afford to get 2.4 kva inverter now with 1 200ah.I was planning to buy two batteries before but I can't afford it yet maybe in some months time.can I still buy the one I can afford now and add more batteries later.If yes,how can I manage it so that the load of the house will not be more than what the battery is capable of?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by tziz(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2017
So iam getting a 2nd pre-owned 200Ah Batt, the first one is very good, it read 13.5V on my multimeter, must i get an identical reading on the 2nd batt? I Mean to prevent bottlenecking d 1st one. Since they hav to be equalized. Plus, if say the 1st has 50% charge power and the 2nd one has 100% charge power, is it ok to go ahead n connect dem 2geda?in parrallel..
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by tziz(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2017
Jummymine:
Hello everyone!please I need your advice. I can only afford to get 2.4 kva inverter now with 1 200ah.I was planning to buy two batteries before but I can't afford it yet maybe in some months time.can I still buy the one I can afford now and add more batteries later.If yes,how can I manage it so that the load of the house will not be more than what the battery is capable of?
A 2.4Kva inverter is usually 24V DC input, dat means two batteries. U CANT use one 200Ah on ur inverter. So its either u get two 100Ah batts or wait till u get a second batt before u can start using it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.